Racial difference.

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Hi everyone,

I'd like to start a discussion on differences among people and what we choose to pass on to future generations.
You probably heard about this paradox, it may seem offensive but id rather talk about it openly other than hiding behind political correctness;

Here's a scenario of which you are a little blondy lady walking in the middle of the night through the neighborhood and you can see a group of black people leaning on the wall up ahead.

What would you do?

1.Cross to the other side of the street, understanding your actions may seem racist.
2.Keep on walking although inside you felt intimidated and uncomfortable.

One way or the other we all would agree the two options are not ideal, no doubt, but as a matter of fact every child learn about accepting others under a basis of which everyone are equal (which is wrong imho) regardless of ethnic differences while every independent thinking being on earth without any exception judges and reach conclusions based evidence we gather through our senses for instance skin color.

Absurd? It's just a beggining.

Without judging we force ourselves into taking wrong decisions and so we can't survive as humans, thinking you can go on party without eating you'll just end up starving to death, so we cannot live without sense of judgment and true decision making, but we still decide ton put everyone on the same scales and treat different needs with equal efforts other than learning how to make a clear judgment.
This is a world shaped by bad decisions, don't you think?

You know, I'm a full grown male and I know how to defend myself. Even I would be nervous about walking past a group of males gathered around together late at night in a lot of areas here in Amarillo.

Other areas? Not so much. But up around places like Amarillo Blvd, you'd best exercise caution.

Depends on the place you're at.

You know, I'm a full grown male and I know how to defend myself. Even I would be nervous about walking past a group of males gathered around together late at night in a lot of areas here in Amarillo.

Other areas? Not so much. But up around places like Amarillo Blvd, you'd best exercise caution.

Obviously because you are breaking down the actual threat/risk involved knowing your capabilities and the potential danger while also ignoring the fact you are not the 'little blondy lady' from the scenario, that's true decision making- pause here.

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the paradox out of a basic scenario since not everyone are you, but just like you and I so does everyone else is being thought to live without a true decision making experience since we are being expected to treat everyone else equally for the better or worse (aknowledging differences) yet being forced by society to not think this way and to never judge others.
Something is very wrong here.

Obviously because you are breaking down the actual threat/risk involved knowing your capabilities and the potential danger while also ignoring the fact you are not the 'little blondy lady' from the scenario, that's true decision making- pause here.

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the paradox out of a basic scenario since not everyone are you, but just like you and I so does everyone else is being thought to live without a true decision making experience since we are being expected to treat everyone else equally for the better or worse (aknowledging differences) yet being forced by society to not think this way and to never judge others.
See 320 years' "white privilege" thread.

I always assume first and foremost that any black male or group of black males is a threat. If they prove me wrong, fine.

Disclosure: I'm an Indian American male, and I've had white people walk away from me as if I'm a Muslim terrorist or something. I don't like it, but it is what it is, they don't know me so I can't assume the worst.

The real problem is false/misleading education over thinking clearly what is truly necessary. (Imo)

Trying to open any lock with wrong keys would never work out.

Races have inherent differences. Blacks are less intelligent, higher testosterone, quicker muscles, quicker to explosive anger. There's a good reason they kill at a rate 50x whites. It's not "racism" to use this information in avoiding them under street-level circumstances.

FFS, you were to much of a coward to go to a USO outside America. I know this because you told us.

large.jpg

FFS, you were to much of a coward to go to a USO outside America. I know this because you told us.

Never said I was too afraid to go. I said that during the 80's I was nervous about going because of all the bombings that had happened and I kept a sharp lookout.

Never said I was too afraid to go. I said that during the 80's I was nervous about going because of all the bombings that had happened and I kept a sharp lookout.
Please biker. I remember what you said. Fear is understandable in certain situations, but a USO?! FFS!

Please biker. I remember what you said. Fear is understandable in certain situations, but a USO?! FFS!

Well, considering the amount of USO's that were being bombed (and yes, I was in the Med when Naples was bombed, matter of fact, we had just left that port), I was a bit nervous and looked around the place whenever I went in. Not scared enough to not use them, but nervous enough that I wanted to make sure I was safe and checked the place out.

American Sailor Dies in Barcelona After U.S.O. Blast That Hurt 10

5 Die in Blast Outside U.S.O. in Naples

fukking stupid, all crime data indicates that black people are far more likely to harm you than other groups, avoiding them is rational and prudent

Forum List

Back