My Prediction for Tuesday

The Bible is a book of fiction that was written 1500 years ago by primitive men

Correction: The Old Testament (Torah) was written about 2500 years ago and is a history of the Jewish people and their religious philosophy. Among other things, these "primitive" people had an amazingly accurate insight into the sequence of events that led to the formation of the Earth.

The New Testament is a compilation of writings about historical events that took place 2000 years ago. As such, they are not works of "fiction," but attempts by the authors to record history as they understood it. Do you really dispute the authenticity of the Egyptian and Roman empires described in these books?

Correction: The Old Testament (Torah) was written about 2500 years ago and is a history of the Jewish people and their religious philosophy. Among other things, these "primitive" people had an amazingly accurate insight into the sequence of events that led to the formation of the Earth.

The New Testament is a compilation of writings about historical events that took place 2000 years ago. As such, they are not works of "fiction," but attempts by the authors to record history as they understood it. Do you really dispute the authenticity of the Egyptian and Roman empires described in these books?

I dispute the authenticity of people with magical powers.

The Bible likens end times to birth pangs. They increase in speed and intensity. The Bushes, Clintons and especially Obama have steered us to a UN controlled globe, something necessary for a 1 world leader, and for all nations to go against Israel, culminating in a nuclear war.
If Trump is elected, he will postpone the timeline and reverse the New World Order momentum. He will undo what the former have done. As much as I pray he does get a chance to rebuild our nation, I don't see the globe allowing that to happen.
Pray for this country. We decide it's future in 2 days. This isn't everybody's land. This is our children's and grandchildren's home.

Your statement is mostly true. It was written about 5000 years ago, during the bronze age.

With this latest news from Comey, I think she will take Florida and she will exceed 300 EV.

The Bible likens end times to birth pangs. They increase in speed and intensity. The Bushes, Clintons and especially Obama have steered us to a UN controlled globe, something necessary for a 1 world leader, and for all nations to go against Israel, culminating in a nuclear war.
If Trump is elected, he will postpone the timeline and reverse the New World Order momentum. He will undo what the former have done. As much as I pray he does get a chance to rebuild our nation, I don't see the globe allowing that to happen.
Pray for this country. We decide it's future in 2 days. This isn't everybody's land. This is our children's and grandchildren's home.

You can't write under the same criteria they did. And you can't predict who will win next year's World Series. And yet the men that God chose to pen His book keep hitting the nail on the head. How is that? According to the Bible, Russia is about to become a problem.

You can't write under the same criteria they did. And you can't predict who will win next year's World Series. And yet the men that God chose to pen His book keep hitting the nail on the head. How is that? According to the Bible, Russia is about to become a problem.
Yeah, cuz the word "Russia" is in the Bible :rolleyes:.

Fairy tales were made for folks like you.

"Theyre prophecies!!"

"Then...why didnt they call Russia....by name?"

"Because it wasnt named that yet!!"

:eusa_wall:

Yeah, cuz the word "Russia" is in the Bible :rolleyes:.

Fairy tales were made for folks like you.

"Theyre prophecies!!"

"Then...why didnt they call Russia....by name?"

"Because it wasnt named that yet!!"

:eusa_wall:
Holy Cow. Ask Ezekiel what it was called then. :disbelief: Then make the connection.
Now take a ruler, place the line on Jerusalem, and tell me what is far North of that. You'll run right into Moscow. Whose ancient name was Meshech.
The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him.
You will come from your place out of the uttermost parts of the north.
Along with:
Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; Gomer and all his hordes; Beth-togarmah from the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes—many peoples are with you.

So, thousands of years ago, some cave man predicted that Russia would align itself with Persia. Or as we call it today, Iran.
Either that, or cave men were no different than you. They couldn't predict tomorrow's weather.
The Russia/Iran connect came directly from God, to those who have ears to hear. Now all we have to do is watch Russia and Iran to see how they feel about each other......

Last edited:
You heard it here first.

Updated: Found a better a site with the correct colors

NKm4Q.png

Actually no. I first predicted a Hillary win last week. You heard it from me first.

I predicted Ms. Clinton's win about 400 days ago. Sorry.

332-206 Part Deaux (or maybe 314-224)

The large hispanic turnout will flip Florida blue.

Really the only chance Trump has is if a sizeable number of Democrats vote against HRC and for him. And that is a long-shot by any standard. Likely she'll get 290-300 EC votes.

I have them at a 269 - 269 tie. Trump wins Ohio and Florida, Clinton wins Pennsylvania, NM, and Colorado.

The only one I am iffy about is Florida, but I do think Trump will ultimately squeak out the win there. It won't matter either way, though. That will just pad Hillary's numbers if he loses.
The less Hillary wins by, the better. We, the People don't need her proclaiming a mandate and running roughshod over the rights of Americans in pursuit of an even bigger Nanny State.

FWIW, I have a $25 Gold Member bet with jc456 that Hillary wins. In many ways, I'd rather pay the $25.

The only one I am iffy about is Florida, but I do think Trump will ultimately squeak out the win there. It won't matter either way, though. That will just pad Hillary's numbers if he loses.
The less Hillary wins by, the better. We, the People don't need her proclaiming a mandate and running roughshod over the rights of Americans in pursuit of an even bigger Nanny State.

FWIW, I have a $25 Gold Member bet with jc456 that Hillary wins. In many ways, I'd rather pay the $25.

I have a $100 bet with my best friend who is a Trump Tard that Hillary will win

Forum List

Back