My Prediction for Tuesday

"In Florida, which tracks turnout by race and ethnicity, Hispanics have so far cast about 14 percent of the 5.7 million early and absentee ballots cast. That puts Hispanics far ahead of where they were in casting early ballots relative to 2012.

That follows Florida Democratic strategist Steve Schale's analysis, which notes that, through Wednesday alone, Hispanic turnout in 2016 had already exceeded — by 170,000 ballots — Hispanic early voting in the entire 2012 cycle. And Schale noted that many of them are first-time voters, who Democrats see as crucial targets in the early-voting period."

Latino voting surge rattles Trump campaign

The only one I am iffy about is Florida, but I do think Trump will ultimately squeak out the win there. It won't matter either way, though. That will just pad Hillary's numbers if he loses.
The less Hillary wins by, the better. We, the People don't need her proclaiming a mandate and running roughshod over the rights of Americans in pursuit of an even bigger Nanny State.

FWIW, I have a $25 Gold Member bet with jc456 that Hillary wins. In many ways, I'd rather pay the $25.

I have a $100 bet with my best friend who is a Trump Tard that Hillary will win
I expect you will collect.

My final Electoral College prediction:

Clinton: 367
Trump: 169

upload_2016-11-7_1-24-12.png

You heard it here first.

Updated: Found a better a site with the correct colors

NKm4Q.png

Actually no. I first predicted a Hillary win last week. You heard it from me first.

I predicted Ms. Clinton's win about 400 days ago. Sorry.

332-206 Part Deaux (or maybe 314-224)

If Kasich had been the nominee he would have demolished her

The criminal Hillary is extremely lucky she is running against Trump.

You heard it here first.

NKm4Q.png

Actually no. I first predicted a Hillary win last week. You heard it from me first.

Not that your opinion matters. You WANT her to win, I do not. My prediction carries much more weight.
It never has before, so why now?

I agree with you whole heartedly. What a shame that a real Republican like Kasich is not going to be our President, which he would have been easily.

You heard it here first.

NKm4Q.png

If Kasich had been the nominee he would have demolished her

Obviously. We would already know the Inauguration Ball schedules and menus if the GOP had nominated anyone else.

You heard it here first.

Not that your opinion matters. You WANT her to win, I do not. My prediction carries much more weight.

No.
You get no bonus points for grasping the obvious. The only place you carry more weight than me is in the fat cells between your ears.

You heard it here first. The red and blue are reversed because that's actually the way it used to be and this Web site has been around since the beginning of the public Internet and he's never taken the time to change the colors.

Prediction_zpseel6vy3m.png

That's not that much different than the below I posted yesterday.

I think that Trump does have a chance to breech Hillary's Electoral College Firewall of Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota and Pennsylvania, at this moment I'd chose Michigan, which would give Trump a narrow win, also on your map it would be the same.

map.jpg

Minnesota may surprise everyone as well

Forum List

Back