Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
You heard it here first.

Updated: Found a better a site with the correct colors

NKm4Q.png

Last edited:
Want to make an avatar bet over it? If I'm wrong you can choose any avatar for me. If you're wrong you have to change your avatar to anything but your face.

You know I kid.

No, but really though...

:eusa_shifty:

You heard it here first. The red and blue are reversed because that's actually the way it used to be and this Web site has been around since the beginning of the public Internet and he's never taken the time to change the colors.

Prediction_zpseel6vy3m.png

That's not that much different than the below I posted yesterday.

I think that Trump does have a chance to breech Hillary's Electoral College Firewall of Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota and Pennsylvania, at this moment I'd chose Michigan, which would give Trump a narrow win, also on your map it would be the same.

map.jpg

Want to make an avatar bet over it? If I'm wrong you can choose any avatar for me. If you're wrong you have to change your avatar to anything but your face.

You know I kid.

No, but really though...

:eusa_shifty:

The only one I am iffy about is Florida, but I do think Trump will ultimately squeak out the win there. It won't matter either way, though. That will just pad Hillary's numbers if he loses.

You heard it here first.

Updated: Found a better a site with the correct colors

NKm4Q.png

In your scenario, Trump wins if he is able to also get Virginia or Michigan or Wisconsin and a NH vote or......

Also, Colorado and NV are very much within the margin of error; so, ti doesn't even have to be one of those homeruns.

Weren't there reports that Clinton was leading in early Florida voting?

It is crazy it could come down to either Michigan or Pennsylvania.

The Bible likens end times to birth pangs. They increase in speed and intensity. The Bushes, Clintons and especially Obama have steered us to a UN controlled globe, something necessary for a 1 world leader, and for all nations to go against Israel, culminating in a nuclear war.
If Trump is elected, he will postpone the timeline and reverse the New World Order momentum. He will undo what the former have done. As much as I pray he does get a chance to rebuild our nation, I don't see the globe allowing that to happen.
Pray for this country. We decide it's future in 2 days. This isn't everybody's land. This is our children's and grandchildren's home.

The Bible likens end times to birth pangs. They increase in speed and intensity. The Bushes, Clintons and especially Obama have steered us to a UN controlled globe, something necessary for a 1 world leader, and for all nations to go against Israel, culminating in a nuclear war.
If Trump is elected, he will postpone the timeline and reverse the New World Order momentum. He will undo what the former have done. As much as I pray he does get a chance to rebuild our nation, I don't see the globe allowing that to happen.
Pray for this country. We decide it's future in 2 days. This isn't everybody's land. This is our children's and grandchildren's home.

The Bible is a book of fiction that was written 1500 years ago by primitive men

Forum List

Back