my pledge.....care to join?

I will pledge to condem violent speech from all sides.

Then start with your POS messiah...

** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun!”
** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard!”
** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“
** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat!”
** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”
** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish our enemies.”
** Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”

OBAMA himself spouts off calls to violence, direct quotes:

Seems like a pretty broad pledge. I am not going to make it. I dont know the future. What if Say Hitler Jr takes power and is attacking my neighbors. Im not totally comfortable just leaving debate as the only way to confront that. Especially if voting or debate becomes meaningless.

I also dont want to curtail my freedom of expression to the degree that this pledge confines it. Circimstances may arise where i need to use something other than merely debate to persuade. You act like it's only violence or debate. And that's not the case.

I would gladly pledge to be the change I want to see in the world though.

I pledge to NEVER endorse or condone violence against other Americans for political reasons.

I pledge to use the ballot box and debate as the ONLY tools to engage in political discourse.

If I believe the country needs change then I will ONLY use debate and the ballot box to attempt that change.

BTW there is no if. The Country needs changes. the Corruption is killing us.

I pledge to NEVER endorse or condone violence against other Americans for political reasons.

I pledge to use the ballot box and debate as the ONLY tools to engage in political discourse.

If I believe the country needs change then I will ONLY use debate and the ballot box to attempt that change.
THis is the way of a normal human being, no need for pledges. Sorry.
....And, you'd consider this a normal-debate??

:eusa_eh:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYlZiWK2Iy8[/ame]​

There certainly IS a need for pledges.

I'll add this: I will forget what has been said till now -- but I won't forgive it again. I expect
ALL public officials to clean up their acts and if they don't, I will bitch.
You're serious....that it's ALL public officials (only) that need to clean up their act??

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ik4f1dRbP8&feature=related[/ame]​

Uh huh... real nice... you want my spine and my guns too?
Get a grip.

Your heroes (past & present) were/are phonies!!!!!!

Great American Hypocrites:
Toppling The Big Myths of Republican Politics

Your routine o' playin' the Second Coming of John Wayne (only) exposes your immaturity.​

There certainly IS a need for pledges.

I'll add this: I will forget what has been said till now -- but I won't forgive it again. I expect ALL public officials to clean up their acts and if they don't, I will bitch.

Until some brave soul acts and others follow we're basically spinning our wheels.

This tactic is supposed to initiate problem-solving.....waiting for someone (else) to get the ball rolling?

No more gun imagery.

No more talking about physical harm or death in referance to a candidate.

easy to do for some.

Impossible to do for others

What are you going to do? Are you going to behave? When are you going to woman up and do as you insist we do?

I wonder if she would condemn comments made from people who would love Dick Cheney dead.

Is it acceptable to refer to those who disagree with your policies as 'enemies'?

You must punish your enemies dear.

Mongol General: What is best in life?

Conan: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
Hmmmmmmmm......Conan was Christian??

Who'd have guessed?​

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

I will not pledge, I will continue to do my best in that direction though.

Then start with your POS messiah...

** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun!”
** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard!”
** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“
** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat!”
** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”
** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish our enemies.”
** Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”

OBAMA himself spouts off calls to violence, direct quotes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSLy_7f2lKk&feature=related[/ame]

"Anyway, all set up with her sordid little libel of Ayers, Palin went in for the payoff against Obama: "I'm afraid this is someone who sees America as imperfect enough to work with a former domestic terrorist who had targeted his own country." Someone yelled out, "Kill him!" Palin went on."

Last edited:
Fer crying out loud..

The MAJORITY of us do all this ALREADY.

how friggen dumb and dramatic.

Forum List

Back