Neil deGrasse Tyson

Very few are as well grounded in reality as he is. He's pro
-infrastructure
-Science institution
-R&d
-education
-He's logical and smart
-A good speaker!

You name it. The guy has it! He will fight for our nation and be a leader for our advancement as a super power throughout his term and after.

President Tyson!!!

NeilTysonOriginsA-Crop_400x400.jpg

Neil deGrasse Tyson

-infrastructure
-Science institution
-R&d
-education
-He's logical and smart
-A good speaker!

You name it. The guy has it! He will fight for our nation and be a leader for our advancement as a super power throughout his term and after.

President Tyson!!!

No thanks. Our diversity experiment coupled with hindsight makes your idea very high risk

-Geaux

We don't deserve someone that intelligent and rational leading our country.

Neil deGrasse Tyson

-infrastructure
-Science institution
-R&d
-education
-He's logical and smart
-A good speaker!

President Tyson!!!

ah... if only he would run.

i can see him with a cabinet level position where he keeps the science deniers in check. but really, i think he likes running the planetarium.

-infrastructure
-Science institution
-R&d
-education
-He's logical and smart
-A good speaker!

Aren't these the same "qualities" of that asswipe Obama?

I've enjoyed the updated "Cosmos" he has been hosting, he's very intelligent and thorough.

For president though ? No way.

I would of course work to keep any Dimocrat from becoming president, but a black one I would double my efforts.

Libs and or Dims have worked hard to discredit ANY criticism of Obama by claiming it's racist to do so.

Because of that, I will work extra hard to prevent any black Dim from winning any political office.

Never heard of him ..

Very intelligent man, and the newest host of Carl Sagan's Cosmos. You should look him up.

Why suggesting he should be President, I don't know. He has his own thing going. Why would he want to run for public office?

Forum List

Back