My pick for our next president is

This seems like a particularly mean-spirited reply. This is a politics board. People discuss their political preferences. What's up your ass?

God

He maybe trying to pretend it's God, but God is not the source of mean-spirited crap.

Ha! Have you seen what is happening in the middle east? God is the biggest source of mean spiritedness throughout the history of man.

Avatar is just doing "Gods work".

America does not need a scientist, no matter how wise and knowledgeable he might be, for President. After all, America already had the pseudo scientist - Al Gore - and he was rejected even by his own state, Tennessee.

America needs a person for President with moral character and decency: Judge Janine Pirro.

How does Neil Degrasse Tyson lack moral character and decency?

Neil deGrasse Tyson

Very few are as well grounded in reality as he is. He's pro
-infrastructure
-Science institution
-R&d
-education
-He's logical and smart
-A good speaker!

You name it. The guy has it! He will fight for our nation and be a leader for our advancement as a super power throughout his term and after.

President Tyson!!!

NeilTysonOriginsA-Crop_400x400.jpg

Joke thread? I thought you hated black people.

My pick for the next President is my barber, Ernie. This guy is on top of everything and he's smart. Plays a mean game of checkers too.

He maybe trying to pretend it's God, but God is not the source of mean-spirited crap.

Ha! Have you seen what is happening in the middle east? God is the biggest source of mean spiritedness throughout the history of man.

(IMHO) PEOPLE are the biggest source of mean-spiritedness, they just like to try to pretend that God sanctions it in order to relieve their guilt.

MHO - I like the guy. But at this point, I would be very nervous about electing someone with no foreign policy credentials.

Not to mention experience or knowledge of economics. Heck, he doesn't even know capable people to pick for various positions in a cabinet. All he knows is astrophysics and athiesm, apparently.

Like it or not we need people who are more main stream. More intelligent than Obama, yes. More driven to be the leader of the free world.

We also need someone who is a born diplomat. Someone who has the wherewithall to work with other leaders and not to offend. Someone who can work with Congress and across the aisle. This man is not the one.

Any other dark horses? (Pun NOT intended)

(IMHO) PEOPLE are the biggest source of mean-spiritedness, they just like to try to pretend that God sanctions it in order to relieve their guilt.

Can't argue that.

Neil deGrasse Tyson

-infrastructure
-Science institution
-R&d
-education
-He's logical and smart
-A good speaker!

You name it. The guy has it! He will fight for our nation and be a leader for our advancement as a super power throughout his term and after.

President Tyson!!!

Tell me something, Matthew. Why should we care who you want to be the next President?

This seems like a particularly mean-spirited reply. This is a politics board. People discuss their political preferences. What's up your ass?

Why? Because you don't like it?

It's 2014. We have at least a year before we seriously start thinking about the next President. And here we have Matthew, who repeats his talking points again and again regardless of any facts actually presented, regardless of the topic. Who also has repeatedly had issues with blacks. And you seriously don't think we should question why we should care who he wants?

He doesn't exactly have a lot of credibility with me or many others on the board, from both sides of the aisle. So tell me, why should the Presidential choice of someone who holds no credibility with us, matter to us? Especially when there is absolutely zero chance of the man actually running for President.

How about we get some candidates before we decide who should be the next President? How about we have some serious contenders before we try to discuss why that person should be President or why not?

I've enjoyed the updated "Cosmos" he has been hosting, he's very intelligent and thorough.

For president though ? No way.

I would of course work to keep any Dimocrat from becoming president, but a black one I would double my efforts.

Libs and or Dims have worked hard to discredit ANY criticism of Obama by claiming it's racist to do so.

Because of that, I will work extra hard to prevent any black Dim from winning any political office.

Your response to being accused of racism it to double your efforts of keeping a black Democrat out of the White House? Um... good luck?

By now it should be obvious that what America needs for President - based on the resounding success internally and internationally of the current president - is another nutrition expert who pulls all the strings of a pretend president, you know, someone who preaches vegetables while gorging on Kobe beef and be proud of not being proud of her country.

Neil deGrasse Tyson

-infrastructure
-Science institution
-R&d
-education
-He's logical and smart
-A good speaker!

President Tyson!!!

Uh no. Much as I'd love to see more scientists in policy positions we're gonna need a hawk for the next ten years to handle the Arabs. And one not stupid enough to think the US is ina ny kind of position to dictate terms to Russia and China. We need to form an alliance with them if we're ever gonna take over the world. :)

Was fond of the CIA Director, but I sense he might not be an option any longer. :)

Tell me something, Matthew. Why should we care who you want to be the next President?

Why? Because you don't like it?

It's 2014. We have at least a year before we seriously start thinking about the next President. And here we have Matthew, who repeats his talking points again and again regardless of any facts actually presented, regardless of the topic. Who also has repeatedly had issues with blacks. And you seriously don't think we should question why we should care who he wants?

He doesn't exactly have a lot of credibility with me or many others on the board, from both sides of the aisle. So tell me, why should the Presidential choice of someone who holds no credibility with us, matter to us? Especially when there is absolutely zero chance of the man actually running for President.

How about we get some candidates before we decide who should be the next President? How about we have some serious contenders before we try to discuss why that person should be President or why not?

Jakass,

We need a real leader that can keep this country as a first world power. Not an idiot that you would want cutting the shit out of everything. Tyson makes more sense than any losertrian.

Forum List

Back