My own racism

[...]

In dialogue about racism, we whites often fail to mention actual examples of how we engage in it and are a part of it, so here are mine:

[...]

So where am I going with this confession? I'm saying I'm a racist and I don't want to be. I'm saying, this is some really ugly, vile shit. [...]

Let me start out saying that all this is a welcome departure from the usual routine on here: "That's / You're racist!" - "Nuh, you are!"

That said, it's not yet clear whether you're just a vainglorious attention-seeker, someone hoping for a warm shower of redemption, someone emotionally incontinent who has just discovered racism and his heart floweth over, or someone genuinely struggling. In the latter case, just realize this is not your private kitchen table, where to debate life with loved ones and discretion is guaranteed.

Overall, I'd be more impressed had you read up on how racism plays out in society these days, how white privilege pervades society and, usually, still ensures a helpful hand to Whitey, had you moved from the merely personal to how that fits into societal structures ensuring that nothing changes, from media / language to police, and from education to finance, and had you thought about ways to combat what is, after all, America's (arguably, humankind's) birth defect.

[...]

In dialogue about racism, we whites often fail to mention actual examples of how we engage in it and are a part of it, so here are mine:

[...]

So where am I going with this confession? I'm saying I'm a racist and I don't want to be. I'm saying, this is some really ugly, vile shit. [...]

Let me start out saying that all this is a welcome departure from the usual routine on here: "That's / You're racist!" - "Nuh, you are!"

That said, it's not yet clear whether you're just a vainglorious attention-seeker, someone hoping for a warm shower of redemption, someone emotionally incontinent who has just discovered racism and his heart floweth over, or someone genuinely struggling. In the latter case, just realize this is not your private kitchen table, where to debate life with loved ones and discretion is guaranteed.

Overall, I'd be more impressed had you read up on how racism plays out in society these days, how white privilege pervades society and, usually, still ensures a helpful hand to Whitey, had you moved from the merely personal to how that fits into societal structures ensuring that nothing changes, from media / language to police, and from education to finance, and had you thought about ways to combat what is, after all, America's (arguably, humankind's) birth defect.
I appreciate your frankness.

To be frank, I feel like shit about pretty much everything I've talked about on this forum or heard from others (with a few exceptions). I didn't come expecting anything else but rather felt that if I'm going to talk about race in any honest way (iow in the only way that serves any point) I'm probably going to be bashed by 99% (or 100%) of the forum and I'm fine with that. In fact I'm not complaining at all about what people say to or about me and I hope I didn't come off as whining about it myself. In other words, keep the insults coming.

On discussing less personal and more societal aspects of racism, I totally agree and am learning more about it myself. I added more references to articles and statistics in my last thread...In talking about how institutionalized racism pervades our society I do think it's good to find the link between why police are more volatile around black people, why racist legislators are voted in, what kinds of pain black folk in the U.S. deal with on a regular basis...and the mindsets of the white people who make up the police force, the electorate, the employers, and the bystanders who often aren't aware of their own prejudices. For that at least, I think a personal approach has some value along with a studied approach.

Last edited:
[...]

[...]

I appreciate your frankness.

To be frank, I feel like shit about pretty much everything I've talked about on this forum or heard from others (with a few exceptions). I didn't come expecting anything else but rather felt that if I'm going to talk about race in any honest way (iow in the only way that serves any point) I'm probably going to be bashed by 99% (or 100%) of the forum and I'm fine with that. In fact I'm not complaining at all about what people say to or about me and I hope I didn't come off as whining about it myself. In other words, keep the insults coming.

On discussing less personal and more societal aspects of racism, I totally agree and am learning more about it myself. I added more references to articles and statistics in my last thread...In talking about how institutionalized racism pervades our society I do think it's good to find the link between why police are more volatile around black people, why racist legislators are voted in, what kinds of pain black folk in the U.S. deal with on a regular basis...and the mindsets of the white people who make up the police force, the electorate, the employers, and the bystanders who often aren't aware of their own prejudices. For that at least, I think a personal approach has some value along with a studied approach.
Welcome to the land of misfit toys.

Originally posted by Olde Europe

Originally posted by john 54

Holy shit!!

Are these two guys for real?

Remove all the references to 21th century America and one might think they're talking about Alabama in 1950 or even South Africa under Apartheid.

It seems to me like most people on this forum are white and racist, with the exception of a few black folks who we’re fortunate enough to have here interrupting what would otherwise be a happy circle jerk. Many of you, I’ve noticed, erupt with anger and often racial vulgarities at the very mention of white people being racists. Others refrain from using racial slurs but nevertheless deny that they have any racism in them. And who am I to say you’re racist? I imagine it must be sickening to some of you to see a white guy like myself trying to drag you all into his “white guilt” and make you “feel bad for being white.”

So I’ll refrain from making any judgments about you lot and whatever racism you may or may not have and instead talk about myself and my own, undeniable, ugly, racism. We seldom really know what’s going on in each other’s minds, and what each other’s lives have really been like, so I’d like to offer some full disclosure to those for whom it may be of benefit. I doubt I’ll be making any friends by posting this and as the following may be hurtful to some to hear, I would like to apologize in advance. I have no excuse, and am ashamed that racism has been a part of who I am.

Walking by a group of black people on the street - sometimes my body goes stiff, as if I might have to fight. Sometimes I try not to look at them, or glance their way cautiously. I remember a time in rural Japan when a woman looked at me with total terror in her eyes for no reason other than that I wasn’t Japanese. I remember how it felt like she’d punched me and how it ruined my entire day. I wonder how many dozens, hundreds(?) of times I’ve ever looked at a black person that way and screwed up their day. Or if they were already so used to it it just enforced their justified view that all white people are racists.

Wanting to prove how not racist I am - I brought up racial issues with a black man I was doing business with the other day. He didn't bring it up, I did, and even when it seemed like he would really rather not discuss it I kept talking about it mindlessly just because it was interesting to me.

When I see a black person often the first thing I think is "how can I show this person I'm not racist, or not as racist as most white people?"

When I'm around black people, at least half that time is spent thinking about the fact that they're black.

I often expect some kind of validation, recognition from black people that they think I'm a good person. As if it's their job to tell me that.

When I was in preschool, I regularly called a black classmate of mine racial slurs. I thought it was funny. She cried and I kept doing it. Eventually her parents got involved and had it out with my parents. Her family sent me a book showing people of all colors holding hands and getting along.

I continued making occasional racial slurs against Asians and Native Americans in elementary school. I was a mean, racist kid.

My school, my area of town, the families my parents knew were all predominantly white. I had no friends who were black and knew no one who was black.

I remember my first week of middle school, I was paired up in class with a hispanic kid. I quickly went to my white teacher and said, "Pair me with some one else. We're not like them." She refused, and the kid looked at me confused and said he didn't understand what was wrong.

Watching movies on racism, like Blackkklansman recently, I had to stop myself from laughing during numerous scenes that were patently racist. Some part of me wanted to laugh at black people being denigrated.

I think stuff and have even said racist things about Asians without thinking about it. Generalizations about different countries, scornful remarks about their cultures.

In general, I have thoughts - when I meet black people, when I see them on TV; before I even hear what they have to say I have thoughts like, "He looks full of himself." "He's too defensive. Race is probably always on his mind." "She doesn't look intelligent." "Why do they talk like that?" "This movie's just trying to make black people seem smarter than they are." It's ugly. It's bigoted. But it's on my mind. Even as I kick myself for it, some part of me won't condemn the racism in it.

So where am I going with this confession? I'm saying I'm a racist and I don't want to be. I'm saying, this is some really ugly, vile shit. I'm saying, how would I like to find out that some one was thinking these things about me? I'm saying I'm probably not going to make any friends by posting this, but if any white person here has any of the same racism in them, I hope you confront it. For your own sake, because I've heard a lot of you say some really racist crap that, yeah, I've thought of before, but every time you say it outloud you enforce it and you lose a little bit more of your humanity that you're going to have to try to get back some day if you genuinely want to be a good person.
You have to ask yourself if you are being racist when youre cautious around black people, or just realistic. Its not a secret that violence is a big part of the black community and crime is everywhere. If you are walking down the street at night and a group of young black people are approaching, you would have to be incredibly stupid to not have your guard up.

Sorry, but the bad reputation of black people wasnt created out of thin air. We see the news, weve seen the mob attack videos and weve seen them acting out in public all our lives. These are cultural problems, not racial, but it doesnt matter. At the end of the day, you need to be somewhat cautious around black people (depending on the circumstance).

...and for the record, black people are the most racist group in the nation. Denying this is a lie that no democrat or republican will believe, regardless of whether or not they admit it.

... violence is a big part of the black community and crime is everywhere. If you are walking down the street at night and a group of young black people are approaching, you would have to be incredibly stupid to not have your guard up....
...and for the record, black people are the most racist group in the nation.....

And the irony goes right over your head.
We know if you are walking down the street at night and you see a group of black youths approaching, you are cautious too. You just dont have the honesty and integrity to admit it. You are a weak, dishonest person.

John54 said:
When I see a black person often the first thing I think is
"how can I show this person I'm not racist, or not as racist as most white people?"
W ???
Dude
You Better Stay Out Of The Supermarket

It seems to me like most people on this forum are white and racist, with the exception of a few black folks who we’re fortunate enough to have here interrupting what would otherwise be a happy circle jerk. Many of you, I’ve noticed, erupt with anger and often racial vulgarities at the very mention of white people being racists. Others refrain from using racial slurs but nevertheless deny that they have any racism in them. And who am I to say you’re racist? I imagine it must be sickening to some of you to see a white guy like myself trying to drag you all into his “white guilt” and make you “feel bad for being white.”

So I’ll refrain from making any judgments about you lot and whatever racism you may or may not have and instead talk about myself and my own, undeniable, ugly, racism. We seldom really know what’s going on in each other’s minds, and what each other’s lives have really been like, so I’d like to offer some full disclosure to those for whom it may be of benefit. I doubt I’ll be making any friends by posting this and as the following may be hurtful to some to hear, I would like to apologize in advance. I have no excuse, and am ashamed that racism has been a part of who I am.

Walking by a group of black people on the street - sometimes my body goes stiff, as if I might have to fight. Sometimes I try not to look at them, or glance their way cautiously. I remember a time in rural Japan when a woman looked at me with total terror in her eyes for no reason other than that I wasn’t Japanese. I remember how it felt like she’d punched me and how it ruined my entire day. I wonder how many dozens, hundreds(?) of times I’ve ever looked at a black person that way and screwed up their day. Or if they were already so used to it it just enforced their justified view that all white people are racists.

Wanting to prove how not racist I am - I brought up racial issues with a black man I was doing business with the other day. He didn't bring it up, I did, and even when it seemed like he would really rather not discuss it I kept talking about it mindlessly just because it was interesting to me.

When I see a black person often the first thing I think is "how can I show this person I'm not racist, or not as racist as most white people?"

When I'm around black people, at least half that time is spent thinking about the fact that they're black.

I often expect some kind of validation, recognition from black people that they think I'm a good person. As if it's their job to tell me that.

When I was in preschool, I regularly called a black classmate of mine racial slurs. I thought it was funny. She cried and I kept doing it. Eventually her parents got involved and had it out with my parents. Her family sent me a book showing people of all colors holding hands and getting along.

I continued making occasional racial slurs against Asians and Native Americans in elementary school. I was a mean, racist kid.

My school, my area of town, the families my parents knew were all predominantly white. I had no friends who were black and knew no one who was black.

I remember my first week of middle school, I was paired up in class with a hispanic kid. I quickly went to my white teacher and said, "Pair me with some one else. We're not like them." She refused, and the kid looked at me confused and said he didn't understand what was wrong.

Watching movies on racism, like Blackkklansman recently, I had to stop myself from laughing during numerous scenes that were patently racist. Some part of me wanted to laugh at black people being denigrated.

I think stuff and have even said racist things about Asians without thinking about it. Generalizations about different countries, scornful remarks about their cultures.

In general, I have thoughts - when I meet black people, when I see them on TV; before I even hear what they have to say I have thoughts like, "He looks full of himself." "He's too defensive. Race is probably always on his mind." "She doesn't look intelligent." "Why do they talk like that?" "This movie's just trying to make black people seem smarter than they are." It's ugly. It's bigoted. But it's on my mind. Even as I kick myself for it, some part of me won't condemn the racism in it.

So where am I going with this confession? I'm saying I'm a racist and I don't want to be. I'm saying, this is some really ugly, vile shit. I'm saying, how would I like to find out that some one was thinking these things about me? I'm saying I'm probably not going to make any friends by posting this, but if any white person here has any of the same racism in them, I hope you confront it. For your own sake, because I've heard a lot of you say some really racist crap that, yeah, I've thought of before, but every time you say it outloud you enforce it and you lose a little bit more of your humanity that you're going to have to try to get back some day if you genuinely want to be a good person.
Not all of us were such nasty little Racists with such White guilt that it requires daily apologies and pleas for forgiveness.

Not all of us were such nasty little Racists

First actual condemnation of a racist I've seen by anyone on your side of the aisle here. I think we're making progress.

Not all of us were such nasty little Racists

First actual condemnation of a racist I've seen by anyone on your side of the aisle here. I think we're making progress.
And which side of the aisle is that?

Got way too personal in here. Folks will tossed out of thread and warned. If you got a post deletion alert, the next reply thats 100% off topic and personal gets you ejected..

Deleted 8..

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hi, John 54. I am going to assume the '54' indicates, like me, you were born in the mid 1950s.

However, unlike me, it appears your parents FAILED to instill in you a sense of compassion, empathy and respect for our fellow humans and neighbors.

Had you been raised by my parents throughout your childhood you would have schooled, "John, in our family we treat others the same way we want to be treated."

And if you did not abide by my parents philosophy, you would have spent a lot time alone in your room with only a set of Encyclopaedia Britannica to keep your mind occupied.

John you wrote, "It seems to me like most people on this forum are white and racist, with the exception of a few black folks who we’re fortunate enough to have here interrupting what would otherwise be a happy circle jerk."

John54, respectfully, could you clarify your reference to "black folks"?

John54, when you write about "black folks', are you referring to our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness...

OR...

Are you referring to significant numbers of segregation-minded, freedom-loving "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness?

John54, "Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

oshay duke jackson MisanthropikOne Tariq Nasheed.jpg

John54, in my opinion, based on a wealth of credible evidence, as well as twelve years of my personal experiences as a Brooklyn, NY uniform cop, robbery and homicide investigator, I believe large numbers of perfectly healthy black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent raised, nurtured and socialized by "PRO BLACK" minded Americans have, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition known as 'CHILDHOOD TRAUMA' (#ACEs).

This is the type of TRAUMA I am referring to, John54...

"Emotionally ill American Mom Sharing Her illness With Her Children and Police"

Listening to the late Ms. Korryn Gaines share her hate with her child and police reminds me of WHY after twelve years, for the sake of my own emotional well being and physical safety I fled, abandon, transferred from a community populated by significant numbers of apparent emotionally troubled, HATEFUL Pro-Black thinking fellow citizens no different from the late Ms. Korryn Gaines.

Sadly, young kids like five-year-old Kodi Gaines, Shawn Carter, the late Christopher Wallace, the late Freddie Gray, the late Tupac Shakur, the late Michael Brown, the late Eric Garner, the late Sylville Smith, the late Laquan McDonald, convicted killer 19 y/o Shamir Hunter, as well as untold numbers of abused, neglected and/or maltreated children and teens do not have the option of packing up their belongings and moving to another community when they believe their minds are being affected in ways that are not healthy for them.

John54, I have no doubts Korryn Gaines KNEW the difference between right and wrong, though due to influences and pressures from a large population of illogically thinking, hate-spewing Pro-Black community members, apparently Ms. Gaines made the CHOICE to HATE.

In this YT broadcast, an apparent caring fellow citizen concerned about the emotional well being of our Nation's people shares exactly WHO is largely responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns maturing into illogical, HATEFUL teen and adult American citizens.

"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

Frankly, after their interaction with Ms. Gaines, if neither of the officers filed a 'Report of Suspected Child' Abuse , I believe they FAILED in their duty and responsibility to protect human life from harm.

POLICE EDUCATOR TRAINING CHILD ABUSE.jpg

John I am hopeful this writing will help you recognize a significant population of "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens LOUDLY declaring black or American citizens of African descent are being denied equal rights and the opportunity to achieve success in TODAY'S ever-evolving American society...

...are IN FACT the VERY SAME apparent emotionally or mentally ill "PRO BLACK or Conscious Black Community" American citizens who are LOUDLY, as well as actively attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

John54, I honestly believe illogical thinking PRO BLACK minded Americans are focusing on Racism, the concept of 'White Privilege' and Police Brutality, as means to distract attention from America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

Kendrick Lamar Tupac Shakur.png

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for more than 30 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

stevie wonder, shawn carter HATE.jpg

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

John54, I look forward to reading your reply.

Peace.

THE INFANCY OF HATE_TUPAC.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello again, John54. This is a follow-up to my first post in this thread/discussion.

I am curious to learn how many of our American neighbors are familiar with the late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE*" ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

_Tupac T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. PLEA OPRAH.jpg

John54, does the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur offer a reasonable explanation for why significant numbers of American children are being impeded, hampered or prevented from maturing into reasonably responsible, well-adjusted American teens and adults who become doctors, scientists, engineers, educators, business owners or leaders?

Does Tupac offer a reasonable explanation for why Americans of African descent are being impeded from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy?

Tupac, an admitted emotionally ill adult who loudly spoke about experiencing childhood abuse and maltreatment during a critical period of human/childhood development, intelligently recognized not only are American kids being UNJUSTLY OPPRESSED, IMPEDED and DEPRIVED from experiencing their full human potential, as well as a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood...

...Tupac realized OUR NATION is being deprived of enjoying the potential achievements offered to ALL Americans by fairly or wonderfully happy kids maturing into reasonably responsible teens and adults caring about the future of OUR Nation, and the welfare of their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors.

John54, I believe Tupac correctly recognized Americans need to change the name of our “War On Poverty”, to “America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment.”

Unlike Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama and his presidential predecessors, I am hopeful Renegade Republican Donald Trump will take meaningful ACTION to protect from harm our Nation's most precious and cherished assets by placing an emphasis on EDUCATION about proper child care, as well as stepping up enforcement of Child Safety & Protection laws which will eventually lead to fewer depressed, unhappy, emotionally neglected/abandoned American kids...

...maturing into angry, frustrated teens and young adults full or half full of rage and resentment for irresponsibly being introduced to an emotionally and/or physically abusive childhood fraught with pain, struggles, torment, uncertainty, frustration, FEAR, demeaning government handouts, resentment, depression, sorrow, sadness, disappointment and hardships. :Childhood Trauma!:

kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg

[Pictured: Kendrick Lamar, an American urban story-TRUTH-teller and President Barack Obama friend, as well as repeat Obama White House guest.]

Unfortunately, before he gained the confidence to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!!!

John54, not only I am asking Mr. Trump to take meaningful ACTION protecting and preventing American kids from experiencing a potentially life-scarring, traumatic childhood...

...I am asking my American neighbors to RECOGNIZE and embrace the fact our imperfect human species will continue evolving, learning day by day about our human condition and physical world, slowly shedding our human ignorance and adapting as we continue plodding along trying to improve the Quality of Life for all human beings!
__
John54, during the 80s-90s I spent the first twelve years of my police career as a Brooklyn, NY cop, robbery and death investigator regularly witnessing significant numbers of newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens, through no fault of their own experiencing a potentially life-scarring medical Disease/Condition known to medical doctors and researchers as "Childhood Trauma."

"Childhood Trauma" is a REAL Disease/Condition affecting far too many American kids and teens who far too often develop into emotionally damaged teens and adults lacking empathy, compassion and respect for their peaceful neighbors because they believe their lives suck so why shouldn't other people's lives suck too!!!
___
I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E NATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our black or American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

Much like Tupac I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

John54, in her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of the Center for Youth Wellness, joins the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur, an admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking - THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN Childhood Trauma victim - in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being.

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to *Childhood Trauma* plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and ADULTS.

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man largely incapable of embracing the human capacity for compassion, empathy or respect for his peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

Peace.
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S

BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S (to bypass Lady Mocha's introduction skip to 7:59)
___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" - Polaris Law

How black Women sabotage their sons

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me"
~Polaris Law

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" : mentalhealth

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #Parenting, #ACEs, #ChildAbuse, #MedicalDisease, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildMaltreatment, #MentalHealth, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

EMINEM, KENDRICK LAMAR AFRECAN FLAG_.jpg

Last edited:
John 5:4 For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.

for an angel of the Lord went down at certain seasons into the pool and stirred up the water; whoever then first, after the stirring up of the water, stepped in was made well from whatever disease with which he was afflicted.

Are you here to stir the water............LOL

That depends, have the waters made you feel any more whole now that they've been stirred up?

Hold on, before that, you were saying some good stuff about a nasty white racist. You don't hear much coming from that direction on this forum. I was hoping to hear more about what you thought of white racists. Let me have it. It'll be a break of fresh air around here.

I was 16 the first time I even spoke to a black person. I had a summer job in Firestone with a Liverpool firm of sparks. Because of the distance the company put all of them up in local guest houses. Apart from Derek who they couldnt find a place for.
Derek was a grandfather in his late 50s and a nice enough guy.

But he was black and his Boss couldnt find anywhere for him to lodge. His Boss was a family friend and he had to hire a caravan for Derek. He told me about this and I didnt believe him.I couldnt believe that people in my town were so shite.

I got so that I couldnt look him in the eye and used to wonder what he thought of us. At the end of the contract I was glad to say goodbye and go back to school.

I was always brought up to treat people how I would like to be treated myself. It was drilled into me from an early age. I always see racists as people who have been brought up badly and havent had my advantages. Damaged people.

John 5:4 For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.

for an angel of the Lord went down at certain seasons into the pool and stirred up the water; whoever then first, after the stirring up of the water, stepped in was made well from whatever disease with which he was afflicted.

Are you here to stir the water............LOL

That depends, have the waters made you feel any more whole now that they've been stirred up?

Hold on, before that, you were saying some good stuff about a nasty white racist. You don't hear much coming from that direction on this forum. I was hoping to hear more about what you thought of white racists. Let me have it. It'll be a break of fresh air around here.
So you are wanting all the white posters to call you out for being a racist! How interesting.

John54, stop being a fucking racist!

I hope that helps you out.

Forum List

Back