My New Years prediction..........Hillary Clinton will never be President

But she can still live rent free inside your head
LOL you are just another democrat that is so embarrassed by the idiotic Parkinson's patient and presidential candidate Hillary Clinton that you want to forget that she was even real.

Fact, Hillary Clinton ran Donald Trumps election campaign, and you hate her for the lies

Secretary Clinton (Crooked Hillary) is the biggest loser to ever get into US presidential elections and get her butt kicked!

But she can still live rent free inside your head
LOL you are just another democrat that is so embarrassed by the idiotic Parkinson's patient and presidential candidate Hillary Clinton that you want to forget that she was even real.

Fact, Hillary Clinton ran Donald Trumps election campaign, and you hate her for the lies
Okay, keep obsessing over her, lil’ guy :itsok:

She could be President........of her cell block.
Hillarys chances of winning in 2020 are about the same chances of Joe Biden getting a date with a very hot 19 year old babe
At the rate intelligent people are finding out that all the phony scandals and lock her up talk were just total b*******and fake news, I wouldn't count her out....

Hillarys chances of winning in 2020 are about the same chances of Joe Biden getting a date with a very hot 19 year old babe
At the rate intelligent people are finding out that all the phony scandals and lock her up talk were just total b*******and fake news, I wouldn't count her out....

By 2020, she's gonna look like Pike.....

upload_2018-1-1_16-26-4.jpeg

grow up, the Trump Russia scandal is just to hide her Russian connection. Her foundation took 150,000,000 from Russia, why does that not matter

By 2020, she's gonna look like Pike.....

View attachment 169068
She looks worse than that now.
cankles.jpg

Like the picture in your avatar that you stole from an ad for an online dating website?

Forum List

Back