My New Kittens

I thought I would be kind to you before you burst into tears but it seems I was too late and the Horse has bolted, but I will tell you what, apologise for your last post and we'll say no more about it.

As for you being the Father of kittens :lol::lol::lol: I heard things about you lonely Mountain men but I thought they were only rumours.:lol:

Hey, I was just "messing with you".

Get away:eek: and I fell for it.

:cuckoo:
:lol:

man is pointing out the cats like to play in empty boxes...man hates all of you...he mentioned that

Or an empty paper sack...man it's fun watching cats play with an empty paper sack.

funny-pictures-spoiled-cat-is-unimpressed-by-your-scenery.jpg

Cat lover here, have 2, one is 7, the other is 21 years old. The 7 yo loves to play with those plastic bracelets my daughter wears, the 21 yo likes to sleep next to the door by the heater, we put a little blankie down for him to sleep on.

Men who own and love cats are cool. Men who own and love dogs are cool. Pet owners are cool!

Enjoy your new friends!

Being a Colorado mountain man are you going to make a hat with them or a pair of gloves?

Obviously the meat will be in a stew?

You have the girls thinking you are a soft, wimpy, girly boy cat lover.

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, people believe what they want to believe. I am what I am, and soft, wimpy, and girly wouldn't describe me well. I just love animals, especially kittens.

But I hate people. Especially assholes who ask me if I'm going to kill my pets.

You might be a walking penis, but I can at least agree with this.:lol:

I am just messing with you, go play with the pussies.

Hmmm. For someone so smart, I'd have thought you would know that your "messing" with me was not only rude, but inappropriate beyond consideration. Just think if someone were to make a similar comment about your children.

But, forgive and forget.

Limey bastard.:razz:

I thought I would be kind to you before you burst into tears but it seems I was too late and the Horse has bolted, but I will tell you what, apologise for your last post and we'll say no more about it.

As for you being the Father of kittens :lol::lol::lol: I heard things about you lonely Mountain men but I thought they were only rumours.:lol:

Didn't take long to figure YOU out.:lol:

o they love that laser pointer...they will chase it forever playing....

I have THE curious cat. He HATES closed doors. He hates them so much, he will open them. And he'll play with anything not nailed to the floor.

He had wandered off when he was too young to and crawled up into the engine compartment of my car. Good thing for him I have good hearing, and am still fast enough to run his ass down.

You should build them something like this:

The Cats' House: Cats Overhead! And, Photography for Hire

I converted one room to a cat 'fantasy' area. They love it.

I built everything custom, but you can buy prebuilt perches and ramps.

Cat perches and cat ramps. A new spin on cat furniture and cat trees.
The pre-built ones are ridiculously expensive.

I built all my cats corner nests, ramps, stairs, trees, nap-sacks, sky bridges, catwalks, etc and only spent maybe $100 on the whole mess.

I am just messing with you, go play with the pussies.

Hmmm. For someone so smart, I'd have thought you would know that your "messing" with me was not only rude, but inappropriate beyond consideration. Just think if someone were to make a similar comment about your children.

But, forgive and forget.

Limey bastard.:razz:

Roomey is french, his user ID is actually spelled 'Roumeé'. He craves acceptance and longs for a sense of community, so we go along with him. Out of pity.

Last edited:
the gray and white one is clark....the ab fab cat...the black and white one is roland..the demon cat....they were bogo's...

Attachments

• $P8110010.JPG
    $P8110010.JPG
    547.8 KB · Views: 81
  • $P6230001.JPG
    $P6230001.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 72

Forum List

Back