My new avatar

PIG!!!!! between you and Chuck posting right after another, I was getting dizzy! I much prefer this one, he's a cute little fella.

Originally posted by janeeng
PIG!!!!! between you and Chuck posting right after another, I was getting dizzy! I much prefer this one, he's a cute little fella.

Yeah, the cute little fella is making me hungry.

See Chuck, if you were as cute as that little blue guy, you might have gotten that picture of my boobs! hahahahaha!

Im 100x cuter than that little blue guy...but he sure is making me jealous!!

James you are an evil little s.o.b. You know I wouldn't even have a clue how to do something like that, but I will figure out how to put some pictures up here to embarrass your ass!!

Originally posted by Joan
James you are an evil little s.o.b. You know I wouldn't even have a clue how to do something like that, but I will figure out how to put some pictures up here to embarrass your ass!!

Temper, temper, Joanie! :D

Now now, you trying to blame Jim for that avatar, I think that one suits you well! hahahahahahahahahaahha! tell us the truth, you put that one in there! :)

Nope - not guilty this time. Now you must suffer - You are keeping me up beyond my bedtime - and after an evening with the bomb squad, I need my rest - but you shall pay!

Boy, I sure hope it's Jim thats pays, I am not sure if I could handle it!!!! hahahaha!1! Jim, looks like your otta the will AGAIN!!! :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back