my Military Industrial Complex thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol

Jul 31, 2010
Eugene, Oregon USA
Perhaps it is just an over site to move someone's thread to a different forum, and not tell the person the thread was moved. I think this is rude and presumpuous.

My thread about the Military Industrial Complex, is in no way a conspiracy thread. Past President Eisenhower acknowledged its existance. Books have been written atout how war changed government's relationship with industry, and this change includes the National Defense Education Act, which replaced our liberal education with education for technology of military and industrial purpose, for national defense reason. I believe it is very important we understand these changes, and the economic and social ramifications of them.

At least the change from liberal education to education for technology, is in no way a conspiry theory, and that is specifically what the thread is about. I want every teacher and concerned parent, and young person, to be able to find this thread in the History and Education forum where it belongs, because it is the history of the change in public education, and the social ramifications of this change. What is necessary to getting this thread back where belongs? Documentation? Changing the title of thread to "1958 Change in Public Educatiion" or "from Liberal Educatiion to Education for technology? Come on, the subject is not a compiracy theory, it is fact, and especially thanks to Polical Chic, it was going very well. She contributed important facts to the thread. Did the person who moved the thread read it before making the decision?

Perhaps it is just an over site to move someone's thread to a different forum, and not tell the person the thread was moved. I think this is rude and presumpuous.

My thread about the Military Industrial Complex, is in no way a conspiracy thread. Past President Eisenhower acknowledged its existance. Books have been written atout how war changed government's relationship with industry, and this change includes the National Defense Education Act, which replaced our liberal education with education for technology of military and industrial purpose, for national defense reason. I believe it is very important we understand these changes, and the economic and social ramifications of them.

At least the change from liberal education to education for technology, is in no way a conspiry theory, and that is specifically what the thread is about. I want every teacher and concerned parent, and young person, to be able to find this thread in the History and Education forum where it belongs, because it is the history of the change in public education, and the social ramifications of this change. What is necessary to getting this thread back where belongs? Documentation? Changing the title of thread to "1958 Change in Public Educatiion" or "from Liberal Educatiion to Education for technology? Come on, the subject is not a compiracy theory, it is fact, and especially thanks to Polical Chic, it was going very well. She contributed important facts to the thread. Did the person who moved the thread read it before making the decision?

I'll do what I want. I could give a fuck less what YOU presume. Subforums have titles for a reason. Seems you lefty noobs can't figure that out. Tough shit. Get over yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back