My letter to Alex Jones

slackjawed

Self deported
Sep 27, 2008
15th congressional district of Arizona
Mr. Jones,
For some time I have been taking part in online discussion groups concerning the events of 9/11/2001. In order to fully disclose my position, I believe the offcial story as presented and backed by the full faith of the government of The United States Of America. I cannot help but note that you place your faith in any conspiracy theory that comes along. I also cannot help but note that you appear to have a large following of morons, idEOTs and general treasonous malcontents.

In fact, The purpose of this letter is to bring to your attention the collateral damges brought on to this great nation by your “prison planet for profit” operation.

For some time now, I, and others like me, have been forced to counter the delusional rantings of your “followers”.

I offer several examples here;

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...how-alex-jones-knew-about-9-11-happening.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/140688-911-facts-no-theories.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/127721-the-psychology-of-conspiracy-denial.html
(Notice this thread was started by a poster who never passes up the opportunity to post one of your videos)

I can supply hundreds of more examples upon request of poor delusional morons who continue to use your material as a means to spread treasonous propaganda.

The main purpose of this letter is to address the issue of payment. Those of us who have been engaged in debunking bullshit that can be traced back to you have not been paid. I bring to your attention that we perform a valuable public service, as well as inadvertently providing value to your propaganda. After all, if propaganda is not controversial, no attention will be paid to it, and it would simply fade away into the public unconciousness.
9:18 AMo date, none of us have been paid, as your adherents insist we have. We have been pronounced disinformation agents by your followers, yet not one cent in paymenbt for our valuable services has been received to date.
We, the rational debunkers, are hereby respectfully requesting that we be paid. Since a majority of the twofer n utcases seem to be your followers, we believe you are responsible for creating the need for our services and should be the one to pay us.

Contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss payment options.

Cordially,
S.L. Ackjawed, P.E. (ret)

i have an update!

Dear S.L. Ackjawed, P.E.(ret)

Thank you for contacting Infowars.com Help Desk. This message is to confirm that we received a service request with tracking # 230450 from you.

Order #: na
Phone: na

Mr. Jones,
For some time I have been taking part in online discussion groups concerning the events of 9/11/2001. In order to fully disclose my position, I believe the offcial story as presented and backed by the full faith of the government of The United States Of America. I cannot help but note that you place your faith in any conspiracy theory that comes along. I also cannot help but note that you appear to have a large following of morons, idEOTs and general treasonous malcontents.

In fact, The purpose of this letter is to bring to your attention the collateral damges brought on to this great nation by your “prison planet for profit” operation.

For some time now, I, and others like me, have been forced to counter the delusional rantings of your “followers”.

I offer several examples here;

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...how-alex-jones-knew-about-9-11-happening.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/140688-911-facts-no-theories.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/127721-the-psychology-of-conspiracy-denial.html
(Notice this thread was started by a poster who never passes up the opportunity to post one of your videos)

I can supply hundreds of more examples upon request of poor delusional morons who continue to use your material as a means to spread treasonous propaganda.

The main purpose of this letter is to address the issue of payment. Those of us who have been engaged in debunking bullshit that can be traced back to you have not been paid. I bring to your attention that we perform a valuable public service, as well as inadvertently providing value to your propaganda. After all, if propaganda is not controversial, no attention will be paid to it, and it would simply fade away into the public unconciousness.
9:18 AMo date, none of us have been paid, as your adherents insist we have. We have been pronounced disinformation agents by your followers, yet not one cent in paymenbt for our valuable services has been received to date.
We, the rational debunkers, are hereby respectfully requesting that we be paid. Since a majority of the twofer n utcases seem to be your followers, we believe you are responsible for creating the need for our services and should be the one to pay us.

Contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss payment options.

Cordially,
S.L. Ackjawed, P.E. (ret)

You can view and update your service request here:
Ticket 230450

ACCESS KEY: 230450Z3122154438231224340

Sincerely,

Infowars.com Help Desk

you place your faith in any conspiracy theory that comes along.
This is a lie.

For years I have been trying to convince Mr. Jones the Ferengi did it, to absolutely NO avail.

Stop lying.

That's because Jones knows for a fact that it was the Breen that did it. With help from Orion pirates, and the Maquis.
It couldn't have been the Breen, there's NO record at all of any of that race ever time traveling or having that capability.

Orion Pirates are a nix as well, they are still fighting the snoueat virus. The Maquis would never team with either, so they're out too.

It was the FERENGI!

I thinking more it was Cthulhu...

hello_cthulhu2.gif

hello_cthulhu.jpg

what about the go'auld and the Lucien alliance?
I thinking more it was Cthulhu...
What is wrong with you people? Are you Ferengi agents, trying to deflect from the truth, to shift blame off the Ferengi?

There's mountains of evidence that clearly shows the Ferengi planned and executed the 9/11 attacks. There's NO reason at all for you to be pointing fingers elsewhere other than to try to cloud the issue and fight the TRUTH!

This is a lie.

For years I have been trying to convince Mr. Jones the Ferengi did it, to absolutely NO avail.

Stop lying.

That's because Jones knows for a fact that it was the Breen that did it. With help from Orion pirates, and the Maquis.
It couldn't have been the Breen, there's NO record at all of any of that race ever time traveling or having that capability.

Orion Pirates are a nix as well, they are still fighting the snoueat virus. The Maquis would never team with either, so they're out too.

It was the FERENGI!

IT WAS NOT THE FERENGI!!! 9/11 does not fit any of the Rules of Acquisition.

It must have been those 2 faced Andorians.

It was the FERENGI!

The hell it doesn't! Had their mission been fully successful the Ferengi would have developed warp drive far ahead of anyone else in the quadrant, and dominated it. Owned it.
Are YOU a Ferengi agent too?

It was the FERENGI!

The hell it doesn't! Had their mission been fully successful the Ferengi would have developed warp drive far ahead of anyone else in the quadrant, and dominated it. Owned it.

No, I'm Talaxian
292px-Neelix.jpg

No, I'm Talaxian
292px-Neelix.jpg
Not even found worthy of assimilation by the Borg, who instead wisely destroyed your planet. Clearly they missed more than just a few.

If the ferengi or the andorians where arab clothes and head dress, then it was them.
No, no,no.... See, it was the Ferengi, cleverly disguised and dressed up and with ID papers of Russians. The Ferengi plan was to get Bush to launch a nuke war with Russia over the 9/11 attack. They had NO idea he would instead cover up the Russian connection, the extra-terrestrial connection, and instead use 9/11 to go after Saddam. Unfortunately for the Ferengi, their mission didn't alter the timeline of the quadrant significantly.

I've explained all of this to Mr. Jones. He called me a kook!

The hell it doesn't! Had their mission been fully successful the Ferengi would have developed warp drive far ahead of anyone else in the quadrant, and dominated it. Owned it.Are YOU a Ferengi agent too?

No, I'm Talaxian
292px-Neelix.jpg
Not even found worthy of assimilation by the Borg, who instead wisely destroyed your planet. Clearly they missed more than just a few.

Only those of us who fooled them.

Forum List

Back