My Internet Name is Joe Bruno

Joe Bruno

Oct 11, 2019
San Diego
I don't want anyone to know my real name. There are lots of nuts on the internet.

I am a retired CPA and former US Navy Officer.

I spent 6 years in the Navy and 14 years working as an auditor for the county.

I also worked as an accountant for 11 years in private industry

Hey Joe.....Welcome to the Forum. Thank you for your service regardless of your political views.

I don't want anyone to know my real name. There are lots of nuts on the internet.

Hello there, Joe. Welcome to the site. It CAN be fun on here if you don't take things too seriously or too personal. How would you describe yourself politically? Democrat, Republican or Independent? I'm a conservative Republican myself. You'll find people all over the political spectrum on here.

Hello there, Joe. Welcome to the site. It CAN be fun on here if you don't take things too seriously or too personal. How would you describe yourself politically? Democrat, Republican or Independent? I'm a conservative Republican myself. You'll find people all over the political spectrum on here.
I'm an Independent but a very Conservative one.

Welcome to USMB, Joe Bruno. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Welcome, Joe! I see you've dived right in. Glad you're keeping yourself amused. Have a donut!
49ae61de5bc8626691615288e7a6dfc2.jpg

There are lots of nuts on the internet.
Good thing they're only on the Internet.
Yeah, they could be covering USMB on the cellphones using gabatalk when they hit a couple of the wheelchair group crossing enmasse at a busy intersection. :rolleyes:
I was just being sarcastic as in - 'nuts' on the internet ( as opposed to out in the real world).
Of course everyone knows the real danger is Russian hackers.:71:

Welcome Joe. Glad you figured out not to use your real name. Now can you please PM me your social security number along with your bank routing and account numbers. I'll store it in the USMB cloud.

Get your Malaria pills renewed ........you are gonna need them here.........this place is the Jungle.......

WELCOME ABOARD............

f0cff477cc83766693b3dbba150816eb.jpg

Forum List

Back