My name is Hollowman

Oct 24, 2019
Greetings,
My name is Hollowman. I am a single father of 2 with what most would call some very non biased thoughts on politics. I believe there are good and bad points to both parties although I tend to lean more towards the democratic side on most issues I am not above saying good job when the republicans have come up with a grand idea. I truly believe that it is only by the mixing of the parties that this country will ever find a true balance that everyone can agree with.

Hollowman201843

Welcome to the USMB Hollowman .. dreamers are certainly welcomed here..

I was a single father of one in the early years, full custody and all. It was quite an awakening and as it turned out .. a wonder filled blessing.

Last edited:
Hollowman said:
I truly believe that it is only by the mixing of the parties that this country will ever find a true balance that everyone can agree with.
That's All Very Nice
Very "Centerist"
Now Look Where The Center Was As Recently As 1970
Compared To Today
How Far Left Are You Willing To Be Dragged
Before You Say "Far Enough"
And Remember:
No One Really Has The Authority To Say "STOP" !!

That's The Flaw With "Centerist"
If You Haven't Noticed
The Time To Shit Or Get Off The Pot Is Long Past
There's No More Place For Wishy-Washy, Charlie Brown

Combination Momma and Daddy is the toughest job in the world. You will screw up, but you will get through it. Welcome aboard.

That's All Very Nice
Very "Centerist"
Now Look Where The Center Was As Recently As 1970
Compared To Today
How Far Left Are You Willing To Be Dragged
Before You Say "Far Enough"
And Remember:
No One Really Has The Authority To Say "STOP" !!

That's The Flaw With "Centerist"
If You Haven't Noticed
The Time To Shit Or Get Off The Pot Is Long Past
There's No More Place For Wishy-Washy, Charlie Brown

My deepest apologies Moderators but I have to applaud karpenter 's post... :clap::clap::clap::clap:

:welcome: Hollowman,,,

Greetings,
My name is Hollowman. I am a single father of 2 with what most would call some very non biased thoughts on politics. I believe there are good and bad points to both parties although I tend to lean more towards the democratic side on most issues I am not above saying good job when the republicans have come up with a grand idea. I truly believe that it is only by the mixing of the parties that this country will ever find a true balance that everyone can agree with.

Hollowman201843
Welcome! So you're a night owl--only time you get some peace and quiet to think, huh?
I believe like you that a good idea is a good idea, no matter where it comes from. Not so much into party as many folks. Well, it is a political board, so we will get the nutcases.

Make yourself very much to home, Hollowman. Have a snack.
upload_2019-10-24_5-58-21.jpeg

Greetings,

Hollowman201843
Welcome! So you're a night owl--only time you get some peace and quiet to think, huh?
I believe like you that a good idea is a good idea, no matter where it comes from. Not so much into party as many folks. Well, it is a political board, so we will get the nutcases.

View attachment 286022

Oh come on, you're so far left that your never right... :poke:

.. but you are a fun read... :wink_2:

Greetings,

Hollowman201843

View attachment 286022

I'm more fair than you think.

Greetings,

Hollowman201843

View attachment 286022

I'm more fair than you think.

I find you easy to appreciate..

Greetings,

Hollowman201843
Welcome to USMB, Hollowman. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Spend time and watch what those kids are being taught in school and correct the ills of the government education and they'll be fine and your job will be easy .
teach your children well

Welcome Hollowman. This is a good place to read differing opinions.

Welcome! Looking forward to reading your posts. You'll quickly settle in. Just think of it as if you were back in high school. Similar type of cliques, mean kids, cool kids (that's me no matter what others may tell you), class clown and sadly bullies (they're here too).

Stay true to you and don't let the peer pressure.....pressure you.

Cheers

Greetings,

Hollowman201843

View attachment 286022

You're down to draft beer and peanuts!!!!?

Just so ya know .....she usually offers Prime Rib with all the sides.

Greetings,

Hollowman201843

mail

Greetings,

Hollowman201843
Is your wife called Solidwoman ?

Welcome to USMB. :113:

Forum List

Back