My house from hell

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I rember being at the bottom of the stairs. Such lovely wood. Cherry. My head hit every post on the way down. He pushed my head into every post. I could feel his hand on the back of my head. I was bleeding. I could taste my blood in my mouth.

He kept pushing my head into the posts. And I heard him laugh.
I knew I had met Satan.
Nitro raced to be beside me. She held me and started licking the blood from my forehead. My darling Nitro. My cat who stayed beside me thru this whole ordeal.

I screamed. My husband ran out of the bedroom but he could see me crumpled at the bottom of the stairs and he knew what had happened.

HE was in the house.

We all sat there that night. My dogs are choctaw dogs. We all sat there. My cats well nitro a burmese is like a dog cat and pyewacket is more of a dog than a yorkie. We looked at each other. I swear we didn't know what to do but look at each other.

I remember screaming something stupid like "game on" and Jimdandy rushing me. Hehehe. Well then the games began. Ever deal with Satan? He's good. Man oh man he's good.

So I'm sitting there, well more like sprawled at the bottom of the staircase and as a family we are all looking at me just having got the crap kicked out of me blood streaming from my head and my husband looking at me going, whoa geeze.

4 catahoulas, one husband, three cats and moi all at the bottom of this magnificent cherry wood staircase going, we have a problem.

So how do we unfold this story that took us so many years to unfold north of Superior. How do we tell this story from hell?

Forum List

Back