My friend is a fucking hypocrite and I think it's time for me to end the friendship

My friend who is black is currently engaged to be married to a white man. So I send her a pic of a woman who is dating a black guy who used to play in the NBA and she had a attitude because the woman is not black?

Isn't she about to marry a fucking white man? Can u believe that shit?

And? If something so trivial ends your friendship, it wasn't much of a friendship to begin with.

Don't date white men and get a attitude if I start fucking a white woman

My friend who is black is currently engaged to be married to a white man. So I send her a pic of a woman who is dating a black guy who used to play in the NBA and she had a attitude because the woman is not black?

And? If something so trivial ends your friendship, it wasn't much of a friendship to begin with.

If thats all it takes, as I said, it wasn't much of a friendship.

.I actually want a Latina or Indian woman

White women are too goofy

Or maybe they just prefer to date responsible guys with cable access and heated abodes.

1. You have friends!?!:50:

2. You have female friends!?!:ack-1:

3. Hypocrite, maybe but who gives a damn over trivial things like that!?!:gives:

If you were really friends stuff like that would matter not, so you should evaluate if what you believe was friendship was just another acquaintance that you valued more than they do...:scared1:

Try Filipino for you... You seem like the type that would be married to one!

Find me one with a good smelling ass

Find me one with a good smelling ass

Try the local Hospital... I am sure there will be tons of Nurses that are Filipino!

There's no need to end your friendship for a little thing like that! ;)

There's no need to end your friendship for a little thing like that! ;)

It just pisses me off how someone can be full of shit. And she is probably not the only black women who feels that way

She used to get a attitude when I said I was not attracted to dark skin black women but turns around and about to marry a white man

Forum List

Back