My friend is a fucking hypocrite and I think it's time for me to end the friendship

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
My friend who is black is currently engaged to be married to a white man. So I send her a pic of a woman who is dating a black guy who used to play in the NBA and she had a attitude because the woman is not black?

Isn't she about to marry a fucking white man? Can u believe that shit?

My friend who is black is currently engaged to be married to a white man. So I send her a pic of a woman who is dating a black guy who used to play in the NBA and she had a attitude because the woman is not black?

I learned long ago not to allow politics and political attitudes to interfere with friendships. There are certainly some exceptions if a person has some very extreme positions but in general terms, I believe there are other attributes that are more valuable than political viewpoints. If my car is broke down miles from home or if I need a special favor, I really don't concern myself with my friend's politics, nor does it influence my decision to help them out if they call me for a favor. I sincerely think most people come to their political beliefs honestly and try to respect their opinions as being just as relevant and valued as my own.

What I can't believe is that this board lets you start another bogus thread after that dumb Jeffersons one, because you couldn't figure a sitcom episode.
Btw, your make believe friend is a racist, like you.

What I can't believe is that this board lets you start another bogus thread after that dumb Jeffersons one, because you couldn't figure a sitcom episode.

What the fuck you mean make believe

Your story is obviously made up from that Jeffersons episode with the mixed race couple. Please try again.

Your story is obviously made up from that Jeffersons episode with the mixed race couple. Please try again.

That jefferson episode was a completely different topic mongo

But mixed raced DO give you ethical problems, don't they?

I don't care about mixed races. I'm trying to find me a Indian or chinese woman before christmas

24486858803_4c75ea8dcd.jpg

Whatever you say Mongo

Not a troll thread you retarded mutherfucker
What did you say Boy?!!! :mad-61::mad-61::mad-61::mad-61::mad-61:
Whatever you say Mongo

Don't call me boy.
YOU WILL RESPECT THE WHITE MAN!!! :whip:

I don't care about mixed races. I'm trying to find me a Indian or chinese woman before christmas
An Indian who stinks of curry or a Chinese with a sideways slit? Why?

Whatever you say Mongo

Whatever you say Mongo

Don't call me boy.

You wI'll respect this black dick

Whatever you say Mongo
Whatever you say Mongo

Don't call me boy.

You wI'll respect this black dick
Sorry, Asslips has the black dicks market cornered in here.

Other than that, you've got a friend? C'mon.

And? If something so trivial ends your friendship, it wasn't much of a friendship to begin with.

Forum List

Back