My experiment on myself

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
For about half a year or more, I reduced aerobic activity as much as possible, smoked a lot, tried to breathe shallowly, and spent a lot of time in a smoky room. Was little in the air, especially avoided damp weather.
I used to smoke 1.5-2 packs of strong cigarettes, drank a lot of coffee. All this time I was engaged in power-speed sports, but very moderately.

As a result, I lost about 7 kilograms, and my fat was almost gone. The muscles are left. Strength indicators in general have increased slightly. For some reason, the volume of the lungs increased, the endurance increased a little. All this time I did not eat meat, fish and eggs, I ate a lot of carbohydrates and dairy products.

Last year I got very tanned, the tan is still there, it's been almost a year. The skin of the face seems to have improved a little.

All this confirmed my hypothesis about fraud in medical propaganda, which I wrote about earlier.

• Banned
Some indicators have grown very strongly. For example climbing stairs and sprinting. But this is possible due to the loss of 7 kilograms.

• Banned
the condition of the veins has improved markedly, they have a healthy form appearance and moderately protrude from the skin. This creates a masculine look to the arms and legs.

• Banned
My figure has definitely improved. My stomach was not fat, but convex, I was a little shy about it. Now it has almost disappeared. A leaner body gives a more athletic and leaner appearance. Although in muscle mass I did not add.

For about half a year or more, I reduced aerobic activity as much as possible, smoked a lot, tried to breathe shallowly, and spent a lot of time in a smoky room. Was little in the air, especially avoided damp weather.
I used to smoke 1.5-2 packs of strong cigarettes, drank a lot of coffee. All this time I was engaged in power-speed sports, but very moderately.

As a result, I lost about 7 kilograms, and my fat was almost gone. The muscles are left. Strength indicators in general have increased slightly. For some reason, the volume of the lungs increased, the endurance increased a little. All this time I did not eat meat, fish and eggs, I ate a lot of carbohydrates and dairy products.

Last year I got very tanned, the tan is still there, it's been almost a year. The skin of the face seems to have improved a little.

All this confirmed my hypothesis about fraud in medical propaganda, which I wrote about earlier.

You might want to confer with a "doctor" (those are people who actually get paid to pass out advice on health matters).

• Banned
Very interesting. Did you eat vegetables at all? If you don't mind saying, how old are you? And to be clear you did NO exercise for this this half year period?
I eat vegetables, but not much, more fruit. I'm 40+, I did the exercises as usual, but did not overwork. I do crossfit fitness and kickboxing. But I didn’t work much in the style of circuit training.

I eat vegetables, but not much, more fruit. I'm 40+, I did the exercises as usual, but did not overwork. I do crossfit fitness and kickboxing. But I didn’t work much in the style of circuit training.
It surprises me a healthy person like yourself smokes. The idea of pulling smoke into my lungs every day is unthinkable.

I made some progress on the gymnastic bar. I started doing pure power one-arm exits, flip lifts, and almost do 2-handed kipping exits. 20 pull-ups with kipping and 8 strong.
I only started doing the vertical bar exersises last year, and for my 90+ weight, these are normal results for the year, I think

It surprises me a healthy person like yourself smokes. The idea of pulling smoke into my lungs every day is unthinkable.
Many athletes used to smoke, and it was common in warrior cultures. I have never seen it affect health and physical condition in any way, I think that this is some kind of dirty policy. The cowboys who participated in the rodeo smoked. Rodeo is a very difficult sport, and few people can do it.

Forum List

Back