My Dear beloved President, please enjoy the rest of your life......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
58d9eb032c00002100ff0ce4.jpeg

And fuck Trump and the haters that hate....man, I miss you soooo much!!

He's not helping the gay conspiracies by keeping Michelle out of the pictures.

• Banned
I wouldn't care if he sucked balls 25 hours a day, that man is my hero and fine as hell and listen, white women dream of him and white men are jealous of him.

You sure it's not because he wears long pants and long sleeves to the beach?
Nothing and I mean nothing is as fine as a brilliant intelligent beautiful black man with the sun at his back and the future so bright, he's wearing shades.....excuse me while I go change my panties....and while I'm away, zipper up, its just a photo, faggot.

As long as he stays completely out of politics, and is not effecting decision making in DC in any way, I no longer wish him any harm, and hope that he and Michelle enjoy a great retirement.

Nothing and I mean nothing is as fine as a brilliant intelligent beautiful black man with the sun at his back and the future so bright, he's wearing shades.....excuse me while I go change my panties....and while I'm away, zipper up, its just a photo, faggot.
Off topic, Boo. This thread is about Barack Obama.

As long as he stays completely out of politics, and is not effecting decision making in DC in any way, I no longer wish him any harm, and hope that he and Michelle enjoy a great retirement.
Listen, uh, I would trade Obama for that trash in a bag, Trump any fuckin day of the week.

Off topic, Boo. This thread is about Barack Obama.
Hey, I'm here to protect my man, now either shut up or shit yourself

Forum List

Back