My daughter is in labor!!!!!

:eusa_pray: Zomg!!!!! Five days early.

And your first thought is post this on a message board??

WTF...

You would think this would be a private and personal moment you would like to enjoy with your daughter???

Apparently not.....

WTF...

You would think this would be a private and personal moment you would like to enjoy with your daughter???

Apparently not.....

I share joyous moments. You apparently - not so much.

Private? Personal? That'd be the conception. I wasn't there for that, either.

Sorry, Mr. Grinch. You can't knock me out of this amazing mood I'm in. :lol:

:thanks:

Squee!!!

Attachments

• $peytonavery.jpg
    $peytonavery.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 44

WTF...

Apparently not.....

I certainly wouldn't announce a birth on US...

She's here!! Peyton Avery. 7lb, 1oz; 17 inches. :)

Thanks for your warm wishes, thoughts and prayers, everybody!

Yippee! Congrats....

A word of advice to the mother...no vaccines until the baby is 3, and then one at a time.

I have 2 Autistic children and wouldn't wish that on anyone. Better to be safe than sorry.

Best wishes for the baby.

WTF...

Apparently not.....

I certainly wouldn't announce a birth on US...

I would...to each his own...

Yippee! Congrats....

A word of advice to the mother...no vaccines until the baby is 3, and then one at a time.

I have 2 Autistic children and wouldn't wish that on anyone. Better to be safe than sorry.

Thank you. I shall relay, but she's gone by the book with the first two. I appreciate your caution.

I suppose keeping a private life is wrong???

who I love is no ones business....

Yippee! Congrats....

Thank you. I shall relay, but she's gone by the book with the first two. I appreciate your caution.
Congratz Biddy. Book or script ?

It's a choice...no one expects it from you, but you don't have to be so rude to someone who wants to share a happy moment. It's not like she's giving out any sort of personal info that can lead some weirdo to the baby's physical location. I think you should apologize to BDB for pooping on her joyous thread.:D

It's a choice...no one expects it from you, but you don't have to be so rude to someone who wants to share a happy moment. It's not like she's giving out any sort of personal info that can lead some weirdo to the baby's physical location. I think you should apologize to BDB for pooping on her joyous thread.:D

I agree. Nothing like popping someone's bubble.

Thank you, ma'am!

I get baby face time in seven hours. Can NOT wait!

I'm not rude, I'm just blunt and direct...

My intent was not to offend....

I could care less if someone wants to announce a birth, however I find it odd that someone would choose to do that with strangers..

I'm not rude, I'm just blunt and direct...

My intent was not to offend....

I could care less if someone wants to announce a birth, however I find it odd that someone would choose to do that with strangers..

You used poor manners in how you expressed your opinion, and in a celebration thread...hence, I consider that rude.

Forum List

Back