My daughter is in labor!!!!!

I don't know her... How can I be happy for a person I don't know?

A baby was born and that is great but it's not like this is some feel good heart warming story...

Children are born every day - thousands of them.

Quite frankly I believe this is being made into more than what it is....

I suppose I just have a problem with people who don't know one another acting like they do. I think we're becoming an odd society...

There's a lot of people here I consider my friends. A baby is a miracle...it's not mundane in anyway shape or form. I was happy to hear the news. And yes, this is a feel good heart warming story. Grandma was so proud of her new Grandchild she put the news on the messageboard where she engages in conversation frequently. Sharing such wonderful news with us is a privilege for her and us.

Sorry you don't see it that way.

If I told you it was my birthday today would you be anymore happier now than you were 30 seconds ago??

Wouldn't you find a person posting an "its my birthday" thread a little immature?

BTW, It's not my B-day...

Yes actually, it would make me happier if it was your birthday, I would even give you birthday rep. I don't care if it's immature, a birthday is something to celebrate.. Believe me, I'll be posting "it's my birthday" on Christmas eve, and I don't care one little bit what you think.

There's a lot of people here I consider my friends. A baby is a miracle...it's not mundane in anyway shape or form. I was happy to hear the news. And yes, this is a feel good heart warming story. Grandma was so proud of her new Grandchild she put the news on the messageboard where she engages in conversation frequently. Sharing such wonderful news with us is a privilege for her and us.

Sorry you don't see it that way.

If I told you it was my birthday today would you be anymore happier now than you were 30 seconds ago??

Wouldn't you find a person posting an "its my birthday" thread a little immature?

Yes actually, it would make me happier if it was your birthday, I would even give you birthday rep. I don't care if it's immature, a birthday is something to celebrate.. Believe me, I'll be posting "it's my birthday" on Christmas eve, and I don't care one little bit what you think.

:lol: your birthday is on Christmas Eve?? I know 4 people who were born on Christmas Eve.

Weird - I don't know anyone except for my cousin, Alex Ovechkin and our constitution that shares my B-day..

Back to the topic... I don't believe you. I think you would like to believe you're happy but you don't even know me, hence you don't love me, hence you can't possibly be happy for me over an annual event..

Besides I don't even like my b-day - I celebrate the constitution not me - hell, I insist I don't have a birthday cake and have not had one since I was 16 and I'm 31...

I'm not a cold individual tho - I do celebrate the B-days of those I love - I'm just an extremely unique and complicated individual...

+

:lol: your birthday is on Christmas Eve?? I know 4 people who were born on Christmas Eve.

Weird - I don't know anyone except for my cousin, Alex Ovechkin and our constitution that shares my B-day..

Back to the topic... I don't believe you. I think you would like to believe you're happy but you don't even know me, hence you don't love me, hence you can't possibly be happy for me over an annual event..

Besides I don't even like my b-day - I celebrate the constitution not me - hell, I insist I don't have a birthday cake and have not had one since I was 16 and I'm 31...

I'm not a cold individual tho - I do celebrate the B-days of those I love - I'm just an extremely unique and complicated individual...

+

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I care for just about everyone. I'm a Christian, we're suppose to love everybody.

Here you are talking about my birthday as if it's something to you......hmmmm.

I like birthday cakes but seldom get them.

Not trying to thread necromance, but here's a couple of days ago. :)

Attachments

• $mohawk.jpg
    $mohawk.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 70
Well she's beautiful. I've always said that grandchildren are our reward for not murdering our children all those times we were tempted. :)

Forum List

Back