My daughter is in labor!!!!!

header.jpg

BD I wish your daughter all the blessing in the world.... I will pray all goes well, and she has an easy time with it. :eusa_pray:

Please let us know how it goes.... do ya'll know if its a boy or a girl?

I didnt want to know before hand. I love surprises :tongue:

Again, hope all goes well today!

It's allegedly going to be a girl. Her cousin spent most of nine months thinking his first-born was a girl, so when my sister called and screamed "I HAVE A GRANDSON!!" I was like "Do what now?"

But what I do not know is her name. That's the big surprise that nobody knows until she arrives.

Thats awesome... maybe she will name her after her grandma. :clap2:

Let her know all of us here at USMB are pulling for her (while she pushes) :tongue:

Baby BDBoop?

It's allegedly going to be a girl. Her cousin spent most of nine months thinking his first-born was a girl, so when my sister called and screamed "I HAVE A GRANDSON!!" I was like "Do what now?"

But what I do not know is her name. That's the big surprise that nobody knows until she arrives.

Thats awesome... maybe she will name her after her grandma. :clap2:

Let her know all of us here at USMB are pulling for her (while she pushes) :tongue:

Baby BDBoop?

Sleepy_Baby_Betty_Boop.jpg

Wanting to give my daughter a better life doesn't equal obsession, but thanks for your warm wishes. I'm sure that's what you intended to say, right.

Congrats to another new bundle of joy!

Don't you just love babies? How excited you must be! Keep us posted and post a pic of the new member of your family if you can!

Congrats to another new bundle of joy!

Don't you just love babies? How excited you must be! Keep us posted and post a pic of the new member of your family if you can!

I do! I love babies. Babies love me. They think I'm a warm pillow with a heartbeat. :D

Thanks! I'll have a picture up ASAP, will likely not be for a day or two.

Progress has been very slow thus far, we just spent about half an hour on the phone (epidural, so no contraction interruptus.)

Forum List

Back