My daughter is in labor!!!!!

BD I wish your daughter all the blessing in the world.... I will pray all goes well, and she has an easy time with it. :eusa_pray:

Please let us know how it goes.... do ya'll know if its a boy or a girl?

I didnt want to know before hand. I love surprises :tongue:

Again, hope all goes well today!

For the THIRD TIME!!

:D

I was at the birth of the first two. The third is due on the birthday of the first, so actually - I'm glad she's early. If I don't get to see her in her brand-new radiant glory, I get to see her at Thanksgiving.

Man, do I have the shakes!!!

BD I wish your daughter all the blessing in the world.... I will pray all goes well, and she has an easy time with it. :eusa_pray:

It's allegedly going to be a girl. Her cousin spent most of nine months thinking his first-born was a girl, so when my sister called and screamed "I HAVE A GRANDSON!!" I was like "Do what now?"

But what I do not know is her name. That's the big surprise that nobody knows until she arrives.

It's allegedly going to be a girl. Her cousin spent most of nine months thinking his first-born was a girl, so when my sister called and screamed "I HAVE A GRANDSON!!" I was like "Do what now?"

But what I do not know is her name. That's the big surprise that nobody knows until she arrives.

Thats awesome... maybe she will name her after her grandma. :clap2:

Let her know all of us here at USMB are pulling for her (while she pushes) :tongue:

And just because this is the mood I'm in - here's a picture of her big sister. Her siblings are one day shy of 13 months apart, and most people think they're twins.

Attachments

• $keiraeyes.gif
    $keiraeyes.gif
    40.1 KB · Views: 49

Forum List

Back