My CREATOR is the Sum Total of the Laws of the Universe.

The Humble Gautama gratefully accepts your assertion that he is as ignorant of the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER ( FSM)

First Lesson. (FS)M is not a literal flying noodle monster. I mean, think about it. How could the creator of the universe be flying around in the universe prior to creating it?

I know zippo, nada, zilch about the exotic and esoteric super duper God of all Gods...FSM.

Second Lesson,(FS)M truly is the 'God of Gods'. Christianity even acknowledges this, in a way. The attributes of YHWH place him in the 5th or possible 6th dimension ([ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjsgoXvnStY"]The Ten Dimensions[/ame]). As science is now proving M's divine form manifests as innumerable 'superstrings' or 'spaghetti-like' appendages, which vibrate in harmony as He hums and sings His heavenly song. These vibrations ultimately give rise to the most fundamental particles and aspects of the Omniverse, including all observable aspects of our own Universe. Science is now coming to realize the Truth of His nature. The reference to spaghetti, much like the use gender-specific pronouns, is merely a result of out limited understanding.

Third Lesson: Anyone who claims to be a 'prophet' of M (commonly known as FSM) or to be M incarnate is a liar. Remember the 7th RRYD:

I'd Really Rather You Didn't Go Around Telling People I Talk To You. You're Not That Interesting. Get Over Yourself. And I Told You To Love Your Fellow Man, Can't You Take A Hint?

Please .... I promise not to eat, sleep, urinate or even defecate ..... until I hear from you !!!

I advise against such dedication ;)

The Humble Gautama gratefully accepts your assertion that he is as ignorant of the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER ( FSM)

First Lesson. (FS)M is not a literal flying noodle monster. I mean, think about it. How could the creator of the universe be flying around in the universe prior to creating it?

Gautama's response: I sincerely believe that I found a seeming HERESY in your admittedly VAST KNOWLEDGE of FSM.

I do not know much, if anything, about the Heavenly FSM.....but I am a consummate expert on GODLIKE qualities having studied the Gods of Roman and Greek origin....and not only them....the gods of Shintoism and a smattering of the Hindu ones. And, of course the Gods of the more modern era of Organized Religions, the Christian SOB from the Bible, The Bloodthirsty Allah of Islam and his Prophet, the self-acknowledged Thief and Pedophile Mohahahahahahmed ( he married Ayesha when she was only 6 yrs old....however was moral enough to boink her when she turned 9. BTW, this Ayesha had great tits and a fantastic ass. Mohahahahahamed knew his females.

Anyways, my point is that with Gods, and may his name be praised, FSM, is indubitably not only a God.....but a God of the Gods superceding even the Gods of the Organized Religions of the World ( some say). I put it to you, Oh Enlightened JBeukema, (may your name be praise by FSM)...I put it to you that the other lesser Gods.....and all of these lesser Gods including the Gods of the Organized Religions of the World (some say) obviously can't even qualify to boil the H20 for the Sacred Rituals of our Heavenly FSM....IF THESE LESSER GODS CAN DO ANYTHING THAT'S POSSIBLE AND IMPOSSIBLE.....WHY THEN COULDN'T THE HEAVENLY FSM (may his name be praised) flap around hither and thither with or without a created Universe ????

PUT THAT IN YOUR ENLIGHTENED PIPE AND SMOKE IT OH ENLIGHTENED JBeukema( may your name be praised by the Heavenly FSM) !!!!!

I know zippo, nada, zilch about the exotic and esoteric super duper God of all Gods...FSM.

Second Lesson,(FS)M truly is the 'God of Gods'. Christianity even acknowledges this, in a way. The attributes of YHWH place him in the 5th or possible 6th dimension ([ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjsgoXvnStY"]The Ten Dimensions[/ame]). As science is now proving M's divine form manifests as innumerable 'superstrings' or 'spaghetti-like' appendages, which vibrate in harmony as He hums and sings His heavenly song. These vibrations ultimately give rise to the most fundamental particles and aspects of the Omniverse, including all observable aspects of our own Universe. Science is now coming to realize the Truth of His nature. The reference to spaghetti, much like the use gender-specific pronouns, is merely a result of out limited understanding.

Gautama's response: Oh Enlightened JBeukema (may your name be praised by the Heavenly FSM), your SECOND LESSON is clear except for some aspects of the tonal vibrations in the 4th and 7 th dimension. I have not mastered all the intricacies in the esoteric spaghetti = ~~~~superstring equations in the area of FRACTAL DISORIENTATIONS.....but I'm working on it. Since I heard from you, and I therefore have the freedom to yet again promise not to eat, sleep, urinate or defecate (obviously an understandable predilection of mine) until I master them thar aforementioned mysteries.

Third Lesson: Anyone who claims to be a 'prophet' of M (commonly known as FSM) or to be M incarnate is a liar. Remember the 7th RRYD:

I'd Really Rather You Didn't Go Around Telling People I Talk To You. You're Not That Interesting. Get Over Yourself. And I Told You To Love Your Fellow Man, Can't You Take A Hint?

Gautama's response: The Third Lesson is clearly ADTRFY in nature. And, requires the serious application of ThXERZ modulations when it reaches the 4 ......or especially the NINTH Dimension. The gender-specific particles in the 6,7 levels of GHTSMY begin to get a "floating" propensity that have to be dealt with before I can even HOPE to accept your "hints". Your patience and understanding is devoutly wished.

Please .... I promise not to eat, sleep, urinate or even defecate ..... until I hear from you !!!

I advise against such dedication ;)

Gautama's response: It's hard to break the habits of a LIFETIME .....especially when drifting in the GTFRE and ZAPPADOODLE mode of TRI-IFFERAL indifference.

May the Heavenly FSM anoint you with some of the sperm from his NOODLE-LIKE APPENDAGE.....an honour deserved by the very few.

The Ten Dimensional Audio ? Fascinating !

Last edited:

Forum List

Back