My Childhood Brainwashing

There's one thing which is certain. If there is some supreme being who had the audacity to drop by during the stone age and leave the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of ignorant goat herders...SCREW HIM AND THE JACKASS HE RODE IN ON.

You claim to have spent all those years in church and that is your level of understanding? You must be the dumbest motherfucker alive.

Last edited:
Yes, can't wait to see you say that to God's face.

Obviously you have a beef with Him, hope that works out well for you and all.

LMAO!!!!

That's one thing we can say about Christians...their arrogance is only exceeded by their audacity.

Besides that...do you remember the scripture about loving your enemies and praying for those who curse and despise you

Look in Luke 6 and Matthew 5

Okie dokey.

completely random, but that seems to be the theme of the day.

No...not random at all. It's one of the ways Christians can prove their faith. Have you actually ever STUDIED the new testament. When I was in my twenties I had nearly all of it committed to memory chapter and verse.

Did you know that many Muslims have the entire Quoran committed to memory word for word. That's probably why we've got a big problem with the radical Islamists now.

The most religious in the world have pretty well screwed things up with their radical beliefs like witchcraft, slavery, submission of women, world conversion efforts, etc The church and religious beliefs have been at the roots of most major conflicts in the world's history.

There were, and probably still are, two requirements for one to be considered for the Ku Klux Klan...they had to be Christian and White.

George W. Bush declared that God told him to invade Iraq. I wonder how Christians all over the world feel about the 4400 American dead, over 32,000 seriously wounded. The estimate of innocent Iraqis killed is 150,000 and we know that when the suicide bombings started over 2,000,000 fled their homes to Syria and Jordan. One helluva disruption when one thinks about what was really the reason...that Hussein attempted to assassinate George Herbert Walker Bush in 1993. I suppose he had never heard of old fashioned Texas justice. His ass is gone now.

Last edited:

LMAO!!!!

That's one thing we can say about Christians...their arrogance is only exceeded by their audacity.

Besides that...do you remember the scripture about loving your enemies and praying for those who curse and despise you

But they do enjoy their contradictory deity.

LMAO!!!!

Yeah...I posted the numerous pages of direct contradictions in the new testament but as usual they ignored it and continued with their fantasy.

LMAO!!!!

Yeah...I posted the numerous pages of direct contradictions in the new testament but as usual they ignored it and continued with their fantasy.
Ignored it because you are trying to turn the truth into your lies. Stop lying, it makes you look stupid. The Bible is the truth, wether you like it or not.

Ignored it because you are trying to turn the truth into your lies. Stop lying, it makes you look stupid. The Bible is the truth, wether you like it or not.

Yea, and so is Zeus.

To quote George Carlin on this one;

When it comes to bullshit, big-time, major league bullshit, you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims, religion. No contest. No contest. Religion. Religion easily has the greatest bullshit story ever told. Think about it. Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good bullshit story. Holy Shit!

LMAO!!!!

Because they are bullshit lies that have been refuted a gazillion times, but liars like to reference them anyway because they know no one wants to waste time with such stupid shit.

Yea, and so is Zeus.

When it comes to bullshit, big-time, major league bullshit, you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims, religion. No contest. No contest. Religion. Religion easily has the greatest bullshit story ever told. Think about it. Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good bullshit story. Holy Shit!

Anyone that thinks the description of the Creator that Carlin gives is acurate or that the Creator is in anyway similar to Zeus is simply an ignoramus loud-mouth moron and obviously has not read the first thing about God nor given it a second of open minded thought.

Stupid crap like you posted is exactly why I hate discussing these profound subjects with libtards who dont know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to this topic.

My Childhood Brainwashing

Seeing as how you are so susceptible what makes you think you are not now?

Then why did the church require infant baptism for a thousand years

Infants have committted no sin, but have Original Sin from the Fall.

Why did they believe in torturing and killing witches before folks learned there ain't no such thing as a witch

For the same reason that everyone else believed in torture and witches.

But it was Christianity that led the effort to ban torture and stop burning witches as some still do to this day.

Oh, and dont tell a Wiccan he's no witch, lol.

Why did they tolerate and accomodate slavery for thousands of years all the way up to modern times

Because the whole world did, and it was the church, again, that led the effort to destroy slavery and largely has.

Your like the local gossip who still damns the reformed local drunk because a long time ago he used to get smashed, even though he hasnt touched alcohol in decades.

The church has never changed their stand on anything until donations began to fail.

That is a total bullshit lie.

God, how do yo live with yourself?

Yea, and so is Zeus.

Anyone that thinks the description of the Creator that Carlin gives is acurate or that the Creator is in anyway similar to Zeus is simply an ignoramus loud-mouth moron and obviously has not read the first thing about God nor given it a second of open minded thought.

Stupid crap like you posted is exactly why I hate discussing these profound subjects with libtards who dont know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to this topic.

Well, you've shown the intellectual level of discussion YOU'RE willing to bring to this thread. :doubt:

Yea, and so is Zeus.

Well, you've shown the intellectual level of discussion YOU'RE willing to bring to this thread. :doubt:

Actually he has a point. George Carlin was a comic and not a philosopher. He successfully pulled in people like yourself.

LMAO!!!!

Cammmpbell, I am interested in seeing your posts, can you send me the link? I don't live in such a fantasy world that I do not understand those who have their own reality. Perhaps what many seem to ignore is not your questions but the angle in which you ask your questions... you seem too ready to dismiss and/or reject anything given that you don't already have a predetermined decision about. :dunno: PM me, if you would like to share those links.

Then why did the church require infant baptism for a thousand years

Infants have committted no sin, but have Original Sin from the Fall.

Why did they believe in torturing and killing witches before folks learned there ain't no such thing as a witch

For the same reason that everyone else believed in torture and witches.

But it was Christianity that led the effort to ban torture and stop burning witches as some still do to this day.

Oh, and dont tell a Wiccan he's no witch, lol.

Why did they tolerate and accomodate slavery for thousands of years all the way up to modern times

Because the whole world did, and it was the church, again, that led the effort to destroy slavery and largely has.

Your like the local gossip who still damns the reformed local drunk because a long time ago he used to get smashed, even though he hasnt touched alcohol in decades.

The church has never changed their stand on anything until donations began to fail.

That is a total bullshit lie.

God, how do yo live with yourself?

Presumably he can live with himself because he believes there's nothing better, so there's no point in reaching for any degree of higher existence. Those who scorn God and believers generally don't set the bar too high for themselves. They think they're as perfect as they're going to get, and there's no reason for them to work on themselves or increase their understanding, compassion, or review their faults.

The one thing about Christianity...you never, ever stop looking at yourself and seeking betterment. Because we're supposed to always grow. If you aren't growing, you aren't truly committed, and if you aren't truly committed, then whether or not you're truly saved is the question...

Yea, and so is Zeus.

Lol, I gave an emotional reaction, and such are not supposed to be intulekchual, poseur.

Forum List

Back