My brother!

Drinking in bars; bashing up wives in front of people; owning bars; getting drunk's with ex-girlfriend's new husbands..

..can't for the life of me think why, after all this time, why I have the impression Allie is trailer trash.

I bet the ex and the brother have tats and have mullets, drive pick ups with bull bars, wear flannel shirts and jeans. Prolly drink JD's or similar, or Millers/Bud/Coors, listen to Molly Hatchet, Van Halen etc...or worse, country....

Where do you do your drinking, Dr Grump? In alleys?

T'aint fair to tag Allie as "trailer trash", and on behalf of poor whites everywhere, so what if she is?

Last edited:
Drinking in bars; bashing up wives in front of people; owning bars; getting drunk's with ex-girlfriend's new husbands..

..can't for the life of me think why, after all this time, why I have the impression Allie is trailer trash.

I bet the ex and the brother have tats and have mullets, drive pick ups with bull bars, wear flannel shirts and jeans. Prolly drink JD's or similar, or Millers/Bud/Coors, listen to Molly Hatchet, Van Halen etc...or worse, country....

Er..no, they don't have tats.
No, they don't have mullets.

Flannel shirts and jeans, omg!

What is JD? Jack? I don't think so.

My brother likes Rush, neither likes country.

My brother was in town to bring some things to his son, who's expecting a baby. His ex's husband owns the bar, and my ex was in there when he stopped by to say hi, I guess.

But thanks for weighing in, bigot.

I'm glad I have MY brother. ;)

Me too, Annie,though he can be an ass and has married the most behaviorally-repulsive woman I have ever laid eyes on. My folks have been gone for a very long time, and no one knows me from "the beginning" except for him. Through thick and thin, we love each other....and that's a wonderful feeling.

I got lucky in the brother department, his wife can be a piece of work but over the years our relationship has mellowed. Got better once I realized she is his problem. ;)

He's been there for me whenever life sucks. We were both there when my mom got sick, then my dad. We got each other through those times and when his son has gone through his health issues with brain tumor. We celebrate the new grandson and he's there for me with this whole job problem.

Wile parents always try to fix things, siblings provide support.

I have never had a problem with any of my Sister's husbands. (I think she is on #5) It is her I don't like.

She likes eye candy and is into human repair. (Flaming liberal) She gets upset when her latest fixer upper is resentful of her attempts at reform and wanders off the reservation.

My other sister has had only one husband. I have no idea what they see in each other, but they have been married for nearly 30 years. I think they both realize that there is no one else in the universe who would put up with their nonsense, and so they deal.

Er..no, they don't have tats.
No, they don't have mullets.

Flannel shirts and jeans, omg!

What is JD? Jack? I don't think so.

My brother likes Rush, neither likes country.

My brother was in town to bring some things to his son, who's expecting a baby. His ex's husband owns the bar, and my ex was in there when he stopped by to say hi, I guess.

But thanks for weighing in, bigot.

You shouldn't have even explained. That comment was over the top.

Grump used to express his hate by sending me neg reps calling me fat and ugly.

So maybe this is a sign of maturity for him. I hate to fail to acknowledge it, it's an improvement. At least he's gone from attacking my imaginary physical appearance to attacking my imaginary lifestyle and family.

Forum List

Back