My Baby, He Wrote Me A Letter

Trump does what Trump does and lies to our faces without regret.

Trump says letter from Kim Jong-un is 'very nice' — then admits he hasn't read it

How about that. You fucking dupes.

He's not about to give a private diplomatic letter to the Press. Are you NUTS? Must be. Because only folks that don't understand that leaders under pressure like this don't gossip -- can be THIS insane.

Trump don't gossip? Are you serious?

Not about deals. He's focused on getting people in the right mood to fix things. Sometimes you have to whack them with a 2X4...

Couldn't have meant it was nice of Kim to write a letter, no matter what was in in it, right?

Nah...

that would make too much sense.

Did you watch the clip?

Yes I did. Trump toys with the press. Because they are deserving of nothing else. Get used to used to it. Most of us feel the same way.. They've lost all their cred. Pissed it away on an election hissy fit..
Oh please.

Mass media could do a 24 hour news blitz on how Michael Jackson died, the next missing white girl and how tomorrow's tropical storm is going to kill you and still have more cred left in its collective gangrenous toenail than the Shortfingered Vulgarian has amassed in total since 1946.

Couldn't have meant it was nice of Kim to write a letter, no matter what was in in it, right?

Nah...

Did you watch the clip?

Yes I did. Trump toys with the press. Because they are deserving of nothing else. Get used to used to it. Most of us feel the same way.. They've lost all their cred. Pissed it away on an election hissy fit..
Oh please.

Mass media could do a 24 hour news blitz on how Michael Jackson died, the next missing white girl and how tomorrow's tropical storm is going to kill you and still have more cred left in its collective gangrenous toenail than the Shortfingered Vulgarian has amassed in total since 1946.

What did you do there? Were you deflecting from the obvious decay of media cred or just deflecting the blame?

Nah...

Did you watch the clip?

Oh please.

What did you do there? Were you deflecting from the obvious decay of media cred or just deflecting the blame?

Uhh... read the post I quoted?

"John Miller" is the last entity on earth to purport to be in any position at all to call out another entity on "cred".

Nomsayin'?

Nah...

Did you watch the clip?

No. He lies. You don't care. The end.

Nah...

Did you watch the clip?

ALL politicians lie.

The end

Nah...

Did you watch the clip?

ALL politicians lie.

The end

Yes. That is how you accept being lied to by the most prolific liar to ever lead this nation.

Nah...

Did you watch the clip?

Hey LL, are you glorifying the penis, with that avatar?

Nah...

Did you watch the clip?

Of course. What else would I be doing with that avatar?

Trump says letter from Kim Jong-un is 'very nice' — then admits he hasn't read it

Good God LL not you too!

You got duped again by DNC media. LMFAO!!!

Yeah. That's it. Tell me I didn't see and hear what I saw and heard. That's the way you react to being lied to. Well done.
Of all the things to bitch about, you bitch about this. Stop believing DNC media.

There must be a dozen threads about this...and I am sorry to say you are one of the dupes. Could it be he merely thought receipt of the letter was interesting? Did I just blow your mind?

I know you think Trump the dumbest man alive, yet he is POTUS. That must mean you think all those who voted for Trump, are even dumber than him. Am I right?

Nah...

Did you watch the clip?

Of course. What else would I be doing with that avatar?

Well at least it is creative and funny. I can appreciate that.

Nah...

Did you watch the clip?

ALL politicians lie.

The end

Yes. That is how you accept being lied to by the most prolific liar to ever lead this nation.

IDGAF if politicians lie because getting your panties in a twist every time a politician opens his or her trap is not only a waste of time but a denial of reality

But hey go ahead and ride your unicorn in search of a politician that doesn't lie

Did you watch the clip?

ALL politicians lie.

The end

IDGAF if politicians lie because getting your panties in a twist every time a politician opens his or her trap is not only a waste of time but a denial of reality

But hey go ahead and ride your unicorn in search of a politician that doesn't lie
LL believes Obama never lied. So, there!

ALL politicians lie.

The end

wallpaper-637492.jpg

ALL politicians lie.

The end

wallpaper-637492.jpg
Agreed and politicians are the BIGGEST liars of all time.

Good God LL not you too!

You got duped again by DNC media. LMFAO!!!

Yeah. That's it. Tell me I didn't see and hear what I saw and heard. That's the way you react to being lied to. Well done.
Of all the things to bitch about, you bitch about this. Stop believing DNC media.

There must be a dozen threads about this...and I am sorry to say you are one of the dupes. Could it be he merely thought receipt of the letter was interesting? Did I just blow your mind?

I know you think Trump the dumbest man alive, yet he is POTUS. That must mean you think all those who voted for Trump, are even dumber than him. Am I right?

No. He tried to claim that the letter was a good thing and then forgot that he made that claim a few minutes later. He lies with such ease that he sometimes can't keep up with himself.

No. My brother is pretty much a genius. He voted for Trump. He is a bigot and a mysoginist, though. He really hated Obama and Clinton. He had his reasons.

He once sent me that fake email about the luxurious Cook County Jail that Obama made possible. That was a moronic thing to believe. But he isn't a moron. Something else drove him to believe it.

You aren't a moron. But something has driven you to accept this guy. Maybe some self evaluation would help.

ALL politicians lie.

The end

Nope. He did. Normal political spin and pandering. Nothing compares.

Sorry.

ALL politicians lie.

The end

Nope. He did. Normal political spin and pandering. Nothing compares.

Sorry.
and were your panties in a permanent twist then?

Forum List

Back