My Baby, He Wrote Me A Letter

ALL politicians lie.

The end

Yes. That is how you accept being lied to by the most prolific liar to ever lead this nation.

IDGAF if politicians lie because getting your panties in a twist every time a politician opens his or her trap is not only a waste of time but a denial of reality

But hey go ahead and ride your unicorn in search of a politician that doesn't lie
LL believes Obama never lied. So, there!

Nope. He did. Normal political spin and pandering. Nothing compares.

Sorry.
and were your panties in a permanent twist then?

About standard politician style spin and campaign promises? Nope. Why would that upset anyone.

But YOURS were. You hate on one of the nation's more honest presidents while supporting this fucking pathological liar.

Weird. But I'm sure you have your reasons.

Yes. That is how you accept being lied to by the most prolific liar to ever lead this nation.

IDGAF if politicians lie because getting your panties in a twist every time a politician opens his or her trap is not only a waste of time but a denial of reality

But hey go ahead and ride your unicorn in search of a politician that doesn't lie

Sorry.

About standard politician style spin and campaign promises? Nope. Why would that upset anyone.

But YOURS were. You hate on one of the nation's more honest presidents while supporting this fucking pathological liar.

Hey LL did you know every time Trump speaks and tweets, he lies? Every F-ing time.

Funny...that is exactly what cons said about your Messiah. Do you see a pattern yet?

Sorry.

Hey LL did you know every time Trump speaks and tweets, he lies? Every F-ing time.

Funny...that is exactly what cons said about your Messiah. Do you see a pattern yet?

You equate the two. That's how you deal with yourself. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Sorry.

MINE?

I am not responsible for what any politician says

And is there really any such thing as a more honest liar?

Oh and FYI IDGAF which party a liar belongs to I , unlike you, hold everyone to the same standards

Sorry.

Damn. That is really screwed up. Big Ears was without question one of the most prolific liars EVER to be POTUS.

Yet another proof that some Americans are easily duped by DNC media.

Trump does what Trump does and lies to our faces without regret.

Trump says letter from Kim Jong-un is 'very nice' — then admits he hasn't read it

How about that. You fucking dupes.

He's not about to give a private diplomatic letter to the Press. Are you NUTS? Must be. Because only folks that don't understand that leaders under pressure like this don't gossip -- can be THIS insane.

He described it. He then said he didn't read it. He lied.

Nobody wants him to give up the letter. He straight up lied.

You are a willful dupe. Sad. Believe me.
Lol, is gitmo closed? Obama straight up lied.

Trump says letter from Kim Jong-un is 'very nice' — then admits he hasn't read it

And you read Korean? As it is unlikely that you read and write every language, what normally happens is that someone translates it and then summarizes it.

If this is what you are upset about, go outside and get some sun.

Nope. Not upset at anything having to do with the letter. I'm troubled that you people keep taking it in the ass with lies and never admit it.

I simply want ONE of you assholes to publicly decide that you've had enough. And then another. And another. Until this nation returns to sanity.

Get it?
No, insanity is Obama relying on your ignorance to get Obama care through. He admits it and you still defended him. Now that's insanity.

f52kuf.jpg

I think hospital ER's and ICU's will be filled with Libtards having heart attacks when Trump is awarded the Nobel peace prize.

Sorry.

MINE?

I am not responsible for what any politician says

And is there really any such thing as a more honest liar?

Oh and FYI IDGAF which party a liar belongs to I , unlike you, hold everyone to the same standards

Bullshit. You are a Trump supporter. That's the end of the discussion.

Sorry.

Damn. That is really screwed up. Big Ears was without question one of the most prolific liars EVER to be POTUS.

Yet another proof that some Americans are easily duped by DNC media.

Nope. You cannot support that claim. You say it over and over. But it is without merit.

He's not about to give a private diplomatic letter to the Press. Are you NUTS? Must be. Because only folks that don't understand that leaders under pressure like this don't gossip -- can be THIS insane.

He described it. He then said he didn't read it. He lied.

Nobody wants him to give up the letter. He straight up lied.

You are a willful dupe. Sad. Believe me.
Lol, is gitmo closed? Obama straight up lied.

Do you think he tried to close it?

Forum List

Back