Mutilating children to push a left wing world view....

On the one hand, the left supports surgically amputating boys' penises. On the other, the left supports islamic FGM removing the clitoris from girls.

There is a disturbing pattern here.

On the one hand, the left supports surgically amputating boys' penises. On the other, the left supports islamic FGM removing the clitoris from girls.

Some types of paraphilia get off on the idea of mutilating children's genitals. I'm telling you, this is a cult. The answer to the paradox you just mentioned is that it fits the puzzle of not giving a flying fig about children except as objects of sexual gratification/perversion.

The Beast was foretold to delight in these types of perversions because ultimately they create the most defective souls for His harvest. I used to think that was an old wives tale. Now I'm sure it isn't.

Like YOU give a fuck about children?? Your excuse is that too few kids are shot to death for you to give a fuck. At least one child is killed by guns every single day but yet, POINT ZERO 3 PERCENT of the population is transgender.

IOW, by your twisted sick hypocrisy, YOUR agenda is to murder children.

New CDC data understate accidental shooting deaths of kids

Chronicle of agony: Gun accidents kill at least 1 kid every other day

asswipe....I posted those numbers today......gun accidents killed 68 kids in 2013 and 48 in 2014.......they went down...asswipe.....

The lies in your links are not supported by actual facts....

You have to love the hypocrisy when a bigoted POS uses child welfare to justify that bigotry. As you fake care about those transgendered kids, you want to put a gun in every home raising the risk of death of the children living there, you cry every freakin day about welfare & food stamps, You hate funding education, you hate teachers & think efforts to feed kids healthier meals in school as communistic.

I don't care whether they do or they don't.
Because you don't care about children at all. They are just more fodder for your cult's indoctrination.
I'm not in the cult and I don't care for them. No I do not care for them either way. Don't care if no one ever changed gender again. Don't care.

Got it?
Not caring is your way of secretly assenting to the practice. And anything....ANYTHING that helps promote sexually mutilating children is perverse and not acceptable. You have argued fiercely to continue the practice in previous posts. You aren't fooling anyone.

GOT IT?

No, asshole, the left does not support the mutilation of young girls. That practice is NOT Islamic. Get better informed once in a while before you spew your bullshit.

I don't care whether they do or they don't.
Because you don't care about children at all. They are just more fodder for your cult's indoctrination.
I'm not in the cult and I don't care for them. No I do not care for them either way. Don't care if no one ever changed gender again. Don't care.

Got it?
Not caring is your way of secretly assenting to the practice. And anything....ANYTHING that helps promote sexually mutilating children is perverse and not acceptable. You have argued fiercely to continue the practice in previous posts. You aren't fooling anyone.

GOT IT?
Lol yeah right, arguing fiercely? You're a dingbat mate. :boohoo:

So what should I do to redeem myself? Should I become a vigilante and conduct door to door searches? Should I make a citizens arrest if I see a parent with a transgender child?

Help me Silhouette, how can I stop "secretly assenting" ?

I know, I'll write an angry letter to the government!:deal:

Child prostitution is no longer a crime in Cali.

But meh, progressives love dem chillens!

Gather together with your neighbors and sign a petition asking your local prosecutors to investigate any doctor prescribing hormone-change therapy to a minor. The World Health Organization has listed those hormones as class 1 carcinogens. This is unnecessary child endangerment. In order to present a defense in court, the MD in question would have to prove to jurors that a cancer-causing regime was necessary. In other words he'd have to prove to defend that a change of gender was actually possible.

Very difficult to do when you make your patients sign a waiver that says "you know this surgery won't actually change your gender". :deal: Does that help your feigned "acquiescence to the inevitable"?

In fact, you are required to seek to have ANY person of ANY status or title prosecuted if you suspect their handling of a minor child is causing them real proximate harm in any way whatsoever. I'd say encouraging a child to get cancer qualifies. Or encouraging a child to cut himself or amputate healthy organs also qualifies. Try it before jurors. Try the SHIT out of it before a jury. See where that gets your little cult. Call the cards on the table. Yep. That's what needs to be done.

Er..what constitutes "necessary" child endangerment?

Just curious lolol.

Gather together with your neighbors and sign a petition asking your local prosecutors to investigate any doctor prescribing hormone-change therapy to a minor. The World Health Organization has listed those hormones as class 1 carcinogens. This is unnecessary child endangerment. In order to present a defense in court, the MD in question would have to prove to jurors that a cancer-causing regime was necessary. In other words he'd have to prove to defend that a change of gender was actually possible.

Very difficult to do when you make your patients sign a waiver that says "you know this surgery won't actually change your gender". :deal: Does that help your feigned "acquiescence to the inevitable"?

I'm not political, so I'm not inclined.

Just curious lolol.
Yep. That's a question a jury needs to answer ASAP. Goose supports this trial of facts. After all, s/he says s/he doesn't care one way or the other.

Yeah, that's why you're here at a political website with over 12,000 posts. You're a pathetic pimp for LGBT. And, you're doing it politically. And, you're a proven liar. You're political all right. Political in favor of harming children sexually with hormones and surgery that hurts their bodies & minds forever. I'd have more respect for you if you just owned that instead of asked everyone to believe your embarassingly obvious lying.

Some types of paraphilia get off on the idea of mutilating children's genitals. I'm telling you, this is a cult. The answer to the paradox you just mentioned is that it fits the puzzle of not giving a flying fig about children except as objects of sexual gratification/perversion.

The Beast was foretold to delight in these types of perversions because ultimately they create the most defective souls for His harvest. I used to think that was an old wives tale. Now I'm sure it isn't.
It is more like the next step in social engineering. Make the children genderless and equal. Masculinity is toxic and needs to be purged. Femininity is submissive and must be ended. This is the creation of the truly genderless society.

Just curious lolol.
Yep. That's a question a jury needs to answer ASAP. Goose supports this trial of facts. After all, s/he says s/he doesn't care one way or the other.

Yeah, that's why you're here at a political website with over 12,000 posts. You're a pathetic pimp for LGBT. And, you're doing it politically. And, you're a proven liar. You're political all right. Political in favor of harming children sexually with hormones and surgery that hurts their bodies & minds forever. I'd have more respect for you if you just owned that instead of asked everyone to believe your embarassingly obvious lying.
You are awesome!:coffee:

Having a gun in your home will do more to mutilate your children

imrs.php

In fact, you are required to seek to have ANY person of ANY status or title prosecuted if you suspect their handling of a minor child is causing them real proximate harm in any way whatsoever. I'd say encouraging a child to get cancer qualifies. Or encouraging a child to cut himself or amputate healthy organs also qualifies. Try it before jurors. Try the SHIT out of it before a jury. See where that gets your little cult. Call the cards on the table. Yep. That's what needs to be done.
There are cancer causing elements in bug spray, yet it is a requirement when owning a home..

imrs.php

Yeah.....how about trying actual statistics from the CDC instead of some anti gun crap.......

Here we have 2013, and 2014......broken down by age from 14 and under....and then we have drowning deaths, car accidents, poisoning and falls....just for some perspective....

Accidental gun deaths of children under 14 in 2013....in a country with 74.2 million children in 2010...
http://webappa.cdc.gov/cgi-bin/broker.exe

Under 1 year old: 3

1-4 years old: 27

5-9 years old: 15

10-15 years old: 24

Total: 69 ( in a country of 320 million people)

Accidental gun death: total: 48

<1.... 0

1-4.... 22

5-9.... 14

10-14.... 12

total: 48
--------
Accidental Drowning: Total: 647

<1.... 29

1-4.... 388

5-9.... 125

10-14.... 105

Total: 647
-------
Accidental car deaths: Total: 1,083

<1.... 61

1-4.... 293

5-9.... 345

10-14....384
Total: 1,083
-----------------
Accidental poisoning: Total: 68

<1.... 9

1-4.... 28

5-9.... 9

10-14.... 22

Total: 68
-------
Accidental Falls: Total: 53

<1.... 8

1-4.... 24

5-9....8

10-14.... 13

Total: 53

imrs.php

And according to bill clinton's department of justice...Americans used guns to save lives and stop crime 1,500,000 times a year........that includes saving lives of children.....

Forum List

Back