Must the American public, request that the China public slow down their manual labour, as an altruism?

thomasmariel

May 3, 2022
Must the American public, request that the China public slow down their manual labour, as an altruism?

No. If 1.4 billion Chinese had such a selfless concern for the well-being of others, they would all jump in the Pacific Ocean and try to swim to Hawaii.

Thanks for poisoning the world with your global pandemic, you bastards.

No. If 1.4 billion Chinese had such a selfless concern for the well-being of others, they would all jump in the Pacific Ocean and try to swim to Hawaii.

The CCP loves you

• Banned
The device you used to translate your native language into English didn't do a particularly good job.
I'm asking, if the economic definition of labour needs to stop. In other words, if the day to day activity of work should be allowed to be singular, instead of groups and groups of rushed activities.

In practice, this means that people who work at a Sainsbury's store in the UK, would only perform up to perhaps 20 minutes worth of labour per day, and be able to perform this work freely, free of geography definition.

On some days, the 20 minutes could either extend or shorten. And the administration of the United States would also have this privilege, along with the marriage breakdown couples of Brazil.

I'm asking, if the economic definition of labour needs to stop. In other words, if the day to day activity of work should be allowed to be singular, instead of groups and groups of rushed activities.

In practice, this means that people who work at a Sainsbury's store in the UK, would only perform up to perhaps 20 minutes worth of labour per day, and be able to perform this work freely, free of geography definition.

On some days, the 20 minutes could either extend or shorten. And the administration of the United States would also have this privilege, along with the marriage breakdown couples of Brazil.
Yup, you desperately need a different translator program.......... No one has a clue what you're talking about.

• Banned

The 1.4 billion people, in question consist of all the altruisms, of course. In practice, they occupy the morality of day to day work only supposed to consist of up to about 20 minutes.

• Banned
Yup, you desperately need a different translator program.......... No one has a clue what you're talking about.

Is it moral, is what I'm asking, that the individual person performs up to 9 hours of concentrated labour per day, when they could be performing up to about 20 minutes of labour per day, in which the 20 minutes is free to be dissociated from itself, especially in the context that daylight doesn't need 9 hours of labour per day.

Is it moral, is what I'm asking, that the individual person performs up to 9 hours of concentrated labour per day, when they could be performing up to about 20 minutes of labour per day, in which the 20 minutes is free to be dissociated from itself, especially in the context that daylight doesn't need 9 hours of labour per day.
Nope, still not working, still not making sense.

I have always found the marriage breakdown couples of Brazil to be an especially interesting subject.

My employer said I only worked 20 hours last week but I called him a bigot because I self identified as working 40 hours as I demanded more pay

I now protest outside his bedroom window at night screaming, "No justice no peace"!

You need a translator. I plugged his post into an online translator, and this is what I got:

Os ot murel, os whet O'm eskong, thet thi ondovodael pirsun pirfurms ap tu 9 huars uf cuncintretid lebuar pir dey, whin thiy cuald bi pirfurmong ap tu ebuat 20 monatis uf lebuar pir dey, on whoch thi 20 monatis os frii tu bi dossucoetid frum otsilf, ispicoelly on thi cuntixt thet deyloght duisn't niid 9 huars uf lebuar pir dey.Scrembli sumithong

Gibberish factory — Scrambled text generator

I'll rephrase:

Days don't need people to work 9 hours a day.
The proof of this, is that days oversee people being unemployed, thus, it stands to reason that days can oversee all people only performing up to about 20 or just 10 minutes of labour per day, in which the labour is stuff like moving things around.

I'll rephrase:

Days don't need people to work 9 hours a day.
The proof of this, is that days oversee people being unemployed, thus, it stands to reason that days can oversee all people only performing up to about 20 or just 10 minutes of labour per day, in which the labour is stuff like moving things around.

My employer said I only worked 20 hours last week but I called him a bigot because I self identified as working 40 hours as I demanded more pay

I now protest outside his bedroom window at night screaming, "No justice no peace"!
I sympathise, with your situation, even though this actually means me being a hypocrite, as the overall thread is about the reduction of work. Do you agree with me in general, that people worldwide should be only working about 10 or 20 minutes a day?

:cuckoo:

Sometimes I post on Chinese web sites just for shits and giggles as I like to write bad poetry while on PCP and then use free online devices to translate it into Mandarin.

It lightens up the mood of the proletariats there who have little to celebrate about their lives, otherwise, as it provides them with endless opportunities to mock the silly American.

It is not effective to make work singular if cooperation or business transactions are present.
Coordinated times are required to ensure that services and applicable assets are both accessible and available to the individual.
It doesn't matter if the individual is the laborer or the consumer.

Also ... If you have employees that cannot figure out how to be more productive to the business than 20 minutes of labor a day ...
Fire 23 of them and the one left can manage the workload for an eight-hour workday ... :thup:

I sympathise, with your situation, even though this actually means me being a hypocrite, as the overall thread is about the reduction of work. Do you agree with me in general, that people worldwide should be only working about 10 or 20 minutes a day?
There ya go, looks like you fixed your translator. Tell ya what, you can work 10 to 20 minutes a day to your heart's content after you've retired.......... But for now quit goofing off and get back to work or you're fired.

Forum List

Back