Must see: Bill To outlaw Attempted Genocide Of Blacks Through Abortion.

Unbelievable. Talk about taking things out of context and then making idiot comments. Is that chip on your shoulder big enough?

If this passes you can bet your damn life savings someone will claim they were tricked. Or forced.

I'll bet my damn life that 99.9999% of single black pregnant women in the state of Georgia will never hear about this "law" and those that will wouldn't give a shit about it because they'd be to damn busy trying to live their lives and take care of their children. As the oldest son of a single black mother who raised 5 children in her home two of which weren't even hers and at points worked two to three jobs at any given time but still came home and raised her kids, took care of her own, ran a clean house, and taught each of her own three kids how to read by age 4 using the only book she owned, the Bible, I take offense to some ignorant ass old man sitting on his ass telling people on an online forum what the Hell mindset of the black single mother's is.

No, I don't have a damn chip on my shoulder. I praise the most high for what I have and what I've worked for and we're I've come from where I was and the influences I've had. I'm blessed, both in the good times and experiences that I've had and in those experiences that I've had that weren't so great. Because in my own life I've come to learn not to judge others based on silly little pre-conceived notions, and because of that I've been able to live a pretty nice productive life so far. Nobody owes me or anybody else a damn thing. But until you're a single black woman who's pregnant living in the state of Georgia... until you've had to deal with the same shit that they deal with... until you lived like they live... I'd shut the fuck up about their "mindset", because you have no God damn clue what that is... AT ALL.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back