Muslims shooting horses dead just for the hell of it.

Who are the real animals? It's almost like muslims are trying to give the rest of the world a reason to exterminate every fucking one of them.

Were they killing the animals for fun, or was it for food? Horses are eaten in a lot of countries.

The way they killed the poor beasts was savage, in some places savagery rules, a Lord of the Flies mentality takes over in places with no money or resources. I doubt that most of these killing machines could ever be trained to function in normalized society, which raises questions about what to do with them and those like them - regardless of ethnicity or religion - once the region becomes more stabilized.

Were they killing the animals for fun, or was it for food? Horses are eaten in a lot of countries.

The way they killed the poor beasts was savage, in some places savagery rules, a Lord of the Flies mentality takes over in places with no money or resources. I doubt that most of these killing machines could ever be trained to function in normalized society, which raises questions about what to do with them and those like them - regardless of ethnicity or religion - once the region becomes more stabilized.
I knew you'd find a way to defend the bastards.

I knew you'd find a way to defend the bastards.

Except his defense is extra stupid because that's not halal; though, it certainly resembles it.

Were they killing the anica for fun, or was it for food? Horses are eaten in a lot of countries.

We have Somali and sudanese "refugees" living up north on reserves. They can't be put into our cities. The poor Aboriginals have a reserves there too. The Africans take their girls but won't permit it the other way round.

btw most Australians know nothing of this situation.

I personally couldn't even make it a minute and a half into the video. Just more savagery....

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/02/11/they-shoot-horses-dont-they-viewer-discretion-advised/
Gatsby,dreadful as this inane behaviour is,what concerns me more is that this Guy(Vermin) appears to be a member of a Military Force,not withstanding his hideous inaccuracy with a gun......it looks like the Afghanistan Uniform...........this was not do for food,as they would have only shot one horse/donkey for food..this was out and out barbarity.....steve

Were they killing the anica for fun, or was it for food? Horses are eaten in a lot of countries.

We have Somali and sudanese "refugees" living up north on reserves. They can't be put into our cities. The poor Aboriginals have a reserves there too. The Africans take their girls but won't permit it the other way round.

I've never heard of this.....I will check it out.......but what has your comment to do with killing horses........We have Somalis and Sudanese living very positively in Perth,I really don't understand the crap you wrote because it's untrue..steve....Australia just does not put people in reserves....so show me where they do.....I think you are a Bullshitter and two-bit Hansonite Racist.

I've never heard of this.....I will check it out.......but what has your comment to do with killing horses........We have Somalis and Sudanese living very positively in Perth,I really don't understand the crap you wrote because it's untrue..steve....Australia just does not put people in reserves....so show me where they do.....I think you are a Bullshitter and two-bit Hansonite Racist.
I got it from word of mouth. It sounds FUCKEN believable to me. Our gov tells us nothing.

I personally couldn't even make it a minute and a half into the video. Just more savagery....

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/02/11/they-shoot-horses-dont-they-viewer-discretion-advised/
Gatsby,dreadful as this inane behaviour is,what concerns me more is that this Guy(Vermin) appears to be a member of a Military Force,not withstanding his hideous inaccuracy with a gun......it looks like the Afghanistan Uniform...........this was not do for food,as they would have only shot one horse/donkey for food..this was out and out barbarity.....steve

They're blood thirsty. Halal teaches them that brutality against animals is okay. It's actually part of the 'evil genius' of their ways. If one can kill animals without blinking, killing innocent humans becomes that much easier to do.

Doubt they're Muslims. I can feel the love.

2BE20B5800000578-3218714-image-a-11_1441195752659.jpg

Just saw a video on BMI with Muslims brutally torturing and butchering cows in a barbaric fashion; correction 2/5th a video. I could only watch so much of that. Muslims are fucking filth.

Islam. Islam. Islam! I said it three times in a row, like Betelgeuse. Nothing happened. No saviors appeared, no earthquakes, nothing. Islam is just another religious delusion. They shoot horses, don't they ? They shoot anyone they want. They blow up anyone they want, crash planes into buildings all they want. It's people at fault here.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back