Muslims once again help Jews rest in peace... meanwhile...

Wrong as usual ZIonuters:

European news sources of course. The Israeli state destroys Muslim tombs.

"Israele distrugge le tombe del cimitero islamico di bab al rahma"
(Israel destroys tombs at the islamic cemetery of bab al rahma)

VIDEO. Israele distrugge le tombe del cimitero islamico di Bab al-Rahma

Yep. That sure is a video of some vandalized graves and some LEO's standing around talking.

I'm not saying I have the answers here. I'm still looking for information. This article (and video) doesn't give me any information I didn't already have from Ma'an and Mondoweiss. What I want to know was the circumstances around the destruction of the graves. There are charges of vandalism. And there are charges of intentional destruction by Israeli government. Which was it? Were the graves new? Were they built on land which is in dispute? Are Arabs placing graves illegally? The Arabs claim the Islamic endowment covers 200 dunams (which seems unlikely to me). Israel claims it is only 20 and its been well used up already. There is no room for new graves.

There is more to this story.

It is obvious for all to see how the Muslim haters pretend that their enemies are all terrorists, while obviously not true or even close to true. I hope this helps to clear that up. See for yourselves Muslims rebuilding the desecrated graves of Jews while Jews are at the same time destroying Muslim graves.

Think. Learn.

‘Whatever extremists try to destroy, we’ll rebuild,’ Muslim American activist says after Philadelphia cemetery vandalized, vowing to try to divert funds raised for St. Louis to help....

Meanwhile …..

The shoe is on the other foot, so to speak, in Israel …..

Israel accused of destroying Muslim graves in East Jerusalem to make way for park
‘The Israeli Nature Authority – backed by large numbers of Israeli forces – stormed the historical cemetery and knocked down eight graves,’ says Islamic preservation committee head

Click HERE to see video

AMERICAN MUSLIMS ONCE AGAIN HELP JEWS REST IN PEACE
Wow, louie, just wow. You are really beating yourself silly with your astroturfing. The first part doesn't really belong here as it is talking about Jewish cemeteries in the USA.

And the video in your second part supposedly showing somebody destroying Muslim graves in East Jerusalem hardly show a damn thing. It is what, 14 seconds long and actually it is the first seven seconds repeated. Inconclusive as all it shows is some people working in a cemetery. The only 'fact' that I could get from it is that is probably is in Jerusalem, as I've been there in the Kidron Valley. Twice.

It is obvious for all to see how the Muslim haters pretend that their enemies are all terrorists, while obviously not true or even close to true. I hope this helps to clear that up. See for yourselves Muslims rebuilding the desecrated graves of Jews while Jews are at the same time destroying Muslim graves.

Think. Learn.

‘Whatever extremists try to destroy, we’ll rebuild,’ Muslim American activist says after Philadelphia cemetery vandalized, vowing to try to divert funds raised for St. Louis to help....

Meanwhile …..

Israel accused of destroying Muslim graves in East Jerusalem to make way for park
‘The Israeli Nature Authority – backed by large numbers of Israeli forces – stormed the historical cemetery and knocked down eight graves,’ says Islamic preservation committee head

Click HERE to see video

Wow, louie, just wow. You are really beating yourself silly with your astroturfing. The first part doesn't really belong here as it is talking about Jewish cemeteries in the USA.

And the video in your second part supposedly showing somebody destroying Muslim graves in East Jerusalem hardly show a damn thing. It is what, 14 seconds long and actually it is the first seven seconds repeated. Inconclusive as all it shows is some people working in a cemetery. The only 'fact' that I could get from it is that is probably is in Jerusalem, as I've been there in the Kidron Valley. Twice.
The facts were clear in post1...

Meanwhile …..

Think. Learn.

Meanwhile …..

Click HERE to see video

You know what Louie...I was about to rate "winner" to your post. Too few people want to show the good side of Islam - they just want to broadbrush and demonize and entire religion, and claim that these good people are just lying. Then I see the second part, where you are broadbrushing and demonizing Jews and conflating things going on in different countries :eusa_doh:

You know what Louie...I was about to rate "winner" to your post.
LOL, like I give a crap.

Then I see the second part, where you are broadbrushing and demonizing Jews and conflating things going on in different countries
How? For posting what was actually happening?

For the same tiresome broadbrushing and religious demonizing that bigots everywhere engage in.

Think. Learn.

Meanwhile …..

Click HERE to see video

The above is a lie. Even if it were true, so what? The Jordanians destroyed Jewish Cemetaries, digging up Graves and using them for latrines

Think. Learn.

Meanwhile …..

Click HERE to see video

The facts were clear in post1...

Meanwhile …..

upload_2017-7-23_5-29-57.png

upload_2017-7-23_5-41-56.png

Contested Holy Places in Israel–Palestine: Sharing and Conflict Resolution

Forum List

Back