Muslims in Indonesia will CANE gay couple for breaking Sharia law

well sure , all of islam sucks but especially their shariah , especially if you are these TYPE guys . Lucky for them that they didn't have illegal drugs in their pockets eh ?? They shoulda stayed in a country that has no problem with their lifestyle.

Frankly I feel the same way whenever an American travels to North Korea- have some common sense!

I think this provinces laws are cruel and idiotic- just as I think the laws still in place- but unenforceable in the United States now thanks to the Supreme Court- that would imprison these guys for their 'lifestyle'.

Something to remember- there are many here at USMB which would welcome this same law if it was repackaged as a "Christian values law"

That is why there are still anti-gay laws on the books across America.
---------------------------- agree on travel to north korea, but speculation on Christians doing the same as 'islam' if they could is simply speculation Syriusly .

Christians HAVE done the same in the name of their religion. They stoned gays and adulterers. What changed? Was it religion or culture?

Secular law is what changed.

Maybe in 1000 years Muslims will evolve the way Christians have, but that doesn't help the disgusting human rights violations presently occurring in the name of Islam.

Secular law did change- thank God for the Supreme Court.

That is the only reason why gays in America are not being imprisoned today because of the laws passed by good Christians.

And you repeat the same lie again, being against one does not somehow make you NOT against all. Keep proving just how fucking stupid you are.

What lie? Feel free to point out a single lie I stated.

The fact is that I objected to all child molesters.

Tipsy only condemned child molestation- when done by gays.
Men molested by men as children never fully recover.

Yes- those women raped by men as children just bounce right back........

Why is it you only mention child molestation when it comes to gays and boys?

Why don't you ever mention the majority of child molestation victims?
Because men raping boys devastates them for life. Girls might not bounce right back but they are not touched with the same kind of depravity.

When will you admit that gays are degenerates?

So because you believe that man on boy pedophilia is a more serious crime than man on girl pedophilia,

you believe the penalties should be milder for the latter?

Wow.
Man on boy pedophilia should consider the level of depraved heart that causes men to rape little boy's assholes. Girls too. In fact make sodomy of a minor or animal a caning offense.

Feel free to prove anything i said to incorrect.

So you applaud when 'gay pedophiles' are thrown in prison- but don't care whether straight pedophiles are thrown in prison or not.

Another crucial difference between us- I am against all child molesters- whether their victims are little boys or little girls.

Russia imprisons gays because they are gay- and because Putin wants gays in prison.
And you repeat the same lie again, being against one does not somehow make you NOT against all. Keep proving just how fucking stupid you are.

Because men raping boys devastates them for life. Girls might not bounce right back but they are not touched with the same kind of depravity.

So you never mention the majority of child rape victims- because girls can bounce back- but boys can't?

As the father of a girl- let me just say- what a fucking asinine, and dangerous thing to say.

That is the kind of mentality that leads to judges giving lenient sentences to men who rape girls- because girls can 'bounce back'.

I personally know at least 4 women who were molested as children by men- and every one of them still has issues because of it.

That you shrug off the experiences of child rape when it comes to girls just shows what an asshole you are.

So because you believe that man on boy pedophilia is a more serious crime than man on girl pedophilia,

Wow.
Man on boy pedophilia should consider the level of depraved heart that causes men to rape little boy's assholes. Girls too. In fact make sodomy of a minor or animal a caning offense.

So as long as men rape a girls vagina or mouth- no caning.

Because 'girls' just can bounce back from being raped.....

So you never mention the majority of child rape victims- because girls can bounce back- but boys can't?

As the father of a girl- let me just say- what a fucking asinine, and dangerous thing to say.

That is the kind of mentality that leads to judges giving lenient sentences to men who rape girls- because girls can 'bounce back'.

I personally know at least 4 women who were molested as children by men- and every one of them still has issues because of it.

That you shrug off the experiences of child rape when it comes to girls just shows what an asshole you are.
Then cane them all. Problem solved. Cane them to the bone.

Wow.

Why do you continue to claim girls bounce back? Is this your personal experience?

Snowflakes will make every excuse in the world to overlook the misogyny and homophobia inherent in Islam.

It's totally predictable

Cowardly snowflakes like Angus will make every excuse to attack Islam- while overlooking the millions Muslims who are not 'beating gays'- and of course countries like Russia who are imprisoning gays.

Please make a list of all Muslim countries that welcome gays and have no penalties for them. Most Muslims don't go around beating gays because their oppressive regimes outlaw them and take care of that on behalf of all the Muslim citizens.

Please make a list of all the Muslims that are going around beating gays.

Most Muslims don't go around beating gays for the same reasons that most Christians and Jews don't stone adulterers to death.
--------------------------------- agreed , most muslims don't go around and start beating gays in most of the Western world . But in the organized shariah muslim world the mullahs and imams tell them to beat gays and to kill the gays , adulterers and apostates [its the Law] . As to the list , most observant muslims in shariah observant countries with shariah and shariah run governments show up for the stonings and are happy to take part . After all , the punishments are part of shariah law , government policy and are blessed by the muslim gawd Syriusly . ------------------------------------------------------------- as added info , see this link to see a muslim village go 100 percent muslim on Fahrkunda , her alleged crime was desecration of a 'koran' Syriusly !!. --- The Killing of Farkhunda ---

Last edited:
i
Muslims Religious extremists should be caned for crimes against humanity for being Muslims Religious extremists.

Sure. This particular incident involves Muslims in Indonesia caning homosexuals.

We can certainly extend to argument to include discussion of overall jurisprudence. I, too, believe that people who commit unprovoked violent acts against any other person should be punished.
---------------------------- agree on travel to north korea, but speculation on Christians doing the same as 'islam' if they could is simply speculation Syriusly .

Christians HAVE done the same in the name of their religion. They stoned gays and adulterers. What changed? Was it religion or culture?

What changed was the passage of fourteen centuries. Christians became human, Muslims reverted to sub humans.

Certainly the fundamental extremist Muslims and those who contort the religion for their own personal deviancies need to change.
--------------------------------------------------- in my opinion it is ALL of islam that follows shariah and that is the problem CAngus .

Yet 3 million Americans are Muslims- and they follow the Constitution- not Shariah.
---------------------------------- thankfully its only 3 million . they of course are hoping to increase their numbers and change things by voting with degenerate 'american' liberals and by using the Courts to change the Constitution Syriusly . Hopefully , President Trump and other wise Americans see and recognize the way 'muslims; work Syriusly !!

i
Sure. This particular incident involves Muslims in Indonesia caning homosexuals.

We can certainly extend to argument to include discussion of overall jurisprudence. I, too, believe that people who commit unprovoked violent acts against any other person should be punished.

What changed was the passage of fourteen centuries. Christians became human, Muslims reverted to sub humans.

Certainly the fundamental extremist Muslims and those who contort the religion for their own personal deviancies need to change.
--------------------------------------------------- in my opinion it is ALL of islam that follows shariah and that is the problem CAngus .

Yet 3 million Americans are Muslims- and they follow the Constitution- not Shariah.
---------------------------------- thankfully its only 3 million . they of course are hoping to increase their numbers and change things by voting with degenerate 'american' liberals !

Thank you for recognizing that Americans- Muslims and non-Muslims are taking part in our Constitutional system!

Wow.

Why do you continue to claim girls bounce back? Is this your personal experience?
------------------------------------------------------------------ the claim that the Girls bounce back is the same as the claim that a RAPE is just a slice from a loaf that has many , many slices . Just a comment on 'Girls bounce back !!

Snowflakes will make every excuse in the world to overlook the misogyny and homophobia inherent in Islam.

It's totally predictable

Cowardly snowflakes like Angus will make every excuse to attack Islam- while overlooking the millions Muslims who are not 'beating gays'- and of course countries like Russia who are imprisoning gays.

Please make a list of all Muslim countries that welcome gays and have no penalties for them. Most Muslims don't go around beating gays because their oppressive regimes outlaw them and take care of that on behalf of all the Muslim citizens.

Please make a list of all the Muslims that are going around beating gays.

Most Muslims don't go around beating gays for the same reasons that most Christians and Jews don't stone adulterers to death.
After all , the punishments are part of shariah law , government policy and are blessed by the muslim gawd Syriusly . ------------------------------------------------------------- as added info , see this link to see a muslim village go 100 percent muslim on Fahrkunda , her alleged crime was desecration of a 'koran' Syriusly !!. -

Horrible.

Look- I am not apologizing for atrocities committed in the name of Islam. I am pointing out that the vast majority of Muslims are not committing or supporting atrocities.

And I am very, very thankful for the Supreme Court that overturned the laws passed by Christians in America that made being gay a crime punishable by imprisonment and even castration.

i

---------------------------------- thankfully its only 3 million . they of course are hoping to increase their numbers and change things by voting with degenerate 'american' liberals !

Thank you for recognizing that Americans- Muslims and non-Muslims are taking part in our Constitutional system!
------------------------------------ sure , until they can change it and thats what they work towards as their numbers increase . It is my view that muslims , lefties , liberals , third worlders imported into the USA , democrats are the 'fifth column' in the USA Syriusly !!

Wow.

No- as I pointed out only an asshole would believe that 'girls' just bounce back- I was clarifying what you posted.

You were the one who finally- finally noticed that girls can be anally raped too.

News from The Associated Press

Is it homophobic for people who believe in the religion of peace to beat people because they are gay?

Seems aggressive, but we know snowflakes will not criticize Islam.

No...don't you get it.....islam is good because the muslim terrorists hate christains, jews and America....

Hmmmm and I thought you hated Muslims.

But now you think Islam is good because Muslim terrorists hate America.

Then cane them all. Problem solved. Cane them to the bone.

I have no problem with punishing child rapists severely- none at all.

I am glad you are finally okay with punishing the rapists of girls as severely as the rapists of boys.

i

. It is my view that muslims , lefties , liberals , third worlders imported into the USA , democrats are the 'fifth column' in the USA Syriusly !!

Of course that is your opinion

You are against anyone who thinks or looks or believes differently than you do- and that we are all terrorists.

You voted for Trump- didn't you?

i

. It is my view that muslims , lefties , liberals , third worlders imported into the USA , democrats are the 'fifth column' in the USA Syriusly !!

Of course that is your opinion

You are against anyone who thinks or looks or believes differently than you do- and that we are all terrorists.

You voted for Trump- didn't you?
----------------------------------------------------------------------- SURE , believe what you like but i see no reason to import more of YOU people into the USA that want to make the USA Constitution subserviant to 'shariah' . I am against anyone that tries to change the USA Constitution and make it Second to 'shariah' law and muslim theocracy . I want the Western built USA Constitution passed on to young Americans and my Kids and Grandkids Syriusly .

Forum List

Back