Muslims in Indonesia will CANE gay couple for breaking Sharia law

agree or disagree with the punishment but they are lucky . Seems to me that people , well smart people ought to follow the rules and laws of the countries that they visit Seawitch.

Religion of Peace....right, Snowflakes.

These 2 men will be beaten with a stick on their asses because they like to have sex with other men.

...but don't anyone ever say anything bad about Islam, EVER!!

News from The Associated Press

Is it homophobic for people who believe in the religion of peace to beat people because they are gay?

Seems aggressive, but we know snowflakes will not criticize Islam.

I love these tradeoffs for the leftists.

Like when Southern Baptists Blacques Ghey Bash.

What trade off? Are all Christians Fred Phelps or David Koresh?

I'll criticize Islam to the same extent I'll criticize Christianity, Judaism, Satanism, Norse Mythology, Flying Spaghetti Monster, etc.

What I won't do is condemn an entire religion for the actions of some cultists. It's like judging Elvis by his fan clubs...

Is it homophobic for people who believe in the religion of peace to beat people because they are gay?

I'll criticize Islam to the same extent I'll criticize Christianity, Judaism, Satanism, Norse Mythology, Flying Spaghetti Monster, etc.

What I won't do is condemn an entire religion for the actions of some cultists. It's like judging Elvis by his fan clubs...

Having to call Blacques and Muslims wrong for ghey hating.

No.

Thanks for the unsolicited diatribe.

Well not really but...

No.

Well not really but...

"Gay hating" is wrong no matter who is doing it. It's not the religions fault, it's the followers that misinterpret the religion .

No.

Well not really but...

"Gay hating" is wrong no matter who is doing it. It's not the religions fault, it's the followers that misinterpret the religion .

Or beyond misinterpretation, misrepresentation purposefully to justify your own motivations.

Snowflakes might- but not liberals.

Of course it is horrible for a gay couple being beaten- or imprisoned- or executed- for being gay is horrible- and Indonesia is wrong to allow Old Testament law/Sharia law to be enforced.

Of course until the Supreme Court stopped it, Christians in America had laws making it illegal for gay couples to have sex- and could be thrown in prison for it.

Thank God for the Supreme Court- so Indonesia can't be complaining about America imprisoning gays.

Religion of Peace....right, Snowflakes.

These 2 men will be beaten with a stick on their asses because they like to have sex with other men.

...but don't anyone ever say anything bad about Islam, EVER!!

So you agree that laws that punish gays are wrong.

And that any religion that encourages such laws is not a religion of peace?

An entire nation follows that law and they are just "some" cultists?

And just to be clear- I am no fan of Islam- but I don't condemn Muslims for their beliefs.

Just as I dont' condemn Christians or Jews for what the Bible says to do to men who have sex with each other.

Of course its not just 'muslim countries'- Russia is on a big crackdown on gays.

And we all know how the right wing loves Russia.

An entire nation follows that law and they are just "some" cultists?

Actually Sharia is only in effect in some parts of Indonesia

First non-Muslim lashed for breaking Sharia law in Indonesian province

Forum List

Back