Muslims in Indonesia will CANE gay couple for breaking Sharia law

News from The Associated Press

Is it homophobic for people who believe in the religion of peace to beat people because they are gay?

Seems aggressive, but we know snowflakes will not criticize Islam.

Well, to normal people that would seem to be a reason for mentally ill homosexuals to quit fawning over the terrorists, but they aren't sane, and a huge demographic of the homosexual 'community' is actually sexually aroused by that stuff, and it only makes them bigger fans of Islam. If you don't think so, just look for the photo essays of the 'Folsom Street Fair', and the even more disgusting 'Up Your Alley Fair' at this site:

zombietime

Many homosexual parents take their children to these sicko festivals, even make leather ;harnesses' and dog collars for 5 year olds to wear at them.

Yes, they're sicker than most can even begin to imagine. I can't post the links directly, because ironically it's 'prudish censorship' that keeps the entire gay rights hoax from completely collapsing in a week.

This isn't an homosexual erotic whipping of some sort.

muslim-women-canned-in-indonesia_650x400_61476769851.jpg

Your viewpoint on homosexuality seems ignorant.

well sure , all of islam sucks but especially their shariah , especially if you are these TYPE guys . Lucky for them that they didn't have illegal drugs in their pockets eh ?? They shoulda stayed in a country that has no problem with their lifestyle.

Frankly I feel the same way whenever an American travels to North Korea- have some common sense!

I think this provinces laws are cruel and idiotic- just as I think the laws still in place- but unenforceable in the United States now thanks to the Supreme Court- that would imprison these guys for their 'lifestyle'.

Something to remember- there are many here at USMB which would welcome this same law if it was repackaged as a "Christian values law"

That is why there are still anti-gay laws on the books across America.
---------------------------- agree on travel to north korea, but speculation on Christians doing the same as 'islam' if they could is simply speculation Syriusly .

Christians HAVE done the same in the name of their religion. They stoned gays and adulterers. What changed? Was it religion or culture?

well sure , all of islam sucks but especially their shariah , especially if you are these TYPE guys . Lucky for them that they didn't have illegal drugs in their pockets eh ?? They shoulda stayed in a country that has no problem with their lifestyle.

Frankly I feel the same way whenever an American travels to North Korea- have some common sense!

I think this provinces laws are cruel and idiotic- just as I think the laws still in place- but unenforceable in the United States now thanks to the Supreme Court- that would imprison these guys for their 'lifestyle'.

Something to remember- there are many here at USMB which would welcome this same law if it was repackaged as a "Christian values law"

---------------------------- agree on travel to north korea, but speculation on Christians doing the same as 'islam' if they could is simply speculation Syriusly .

Christians HAVE done the same in the name of their religion. They stoned gays and adulterers. What changed? Was it religion or culture?

Secular law is what changed.

Maybe in 1000 years Muslims will evolve the way Christians have, but that doesn't help the disgusting human rights violations presently occurring in the name of Islam.

Is it homophobic for people who believe in the religion of peace to beat people because they are gay?

Muslims should be caned for crime against humanity by being Muslims.

Muslims Religious extremists should be caned for crimes against humanity for being Muslims Religious extremists.

Glad to see that you are agreeing with me.

Muslims Religious extremists should be caned for crimes against humanity for being Muslims Religious extremists.

Sure. This particular incident involves Muslims in Indonesia caning homosexuals.

We can certainly extend to argument to include discussion of overall jurisprudence. I, too, believe that people who commit unprovoked violent acts against any other person should be punished.

---------------------------------------------------------- yes 'mrobama' er I mean Seawitch . Course that was years and years ago . Hasn't happened by organized Christianity for a few hundred years but the shariah punishments happen in 'organized islam' everyday for the last 1400 years Seawitch .

Sure. This particular incident involves Muslims in Indonesia caning homosexuals.

We can certainly extend to argument to include discussion of overall jurisprudence. I, too, believe that people who commit unprovoked violent acts against any other person should be punished.

What changed was the passage of fourteen centuries. Christians became human, Muslims reverted to sub humans.

What changed was the passage of fourteen centuries. Christians became human, Muslims reverted to sub humans.

Certainly the fundamental extremist Muslims and those who contort the religion for their own personal deviancies need to change.

i

Certainly the fundamental extremist Muslims and those who contort the religion for their own personal deviancies need to change.
--------------------------------------------------- in my opinion it is ALL of islam that follows shariah and that is the problem CAngus .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------OR , course its no longer the 1940s when the USA and the West had backbones but I say that the 'sharia' practitioners need destruction , see ww2 . Course that won't happen so young WESTERNERS are going to be plagued for a long , long time in the future CAngus .

Well, to normal people that would seem to be a reason for mentally ill homosexuals to quit fawning over the terrorists, but they aren't sane, and a huge demographic of the homosexual 'community' is actually sexually aroused by that stuff, and it only makes them bigger fans of Islam. If you don't think so, just look for the photo essays of the 'Folsom Street Fair', and the even more disgusting 'Up Your Alley Fair' at this site:

zombietime

Many homosexual parents take their children to these sicko festivals, even make leather ;harnesses' and dog collars for 5 year olds to wear at them.

Yes, they're sicker than most can even begin to imagine. I can't post the links directly, because ironically it's 'prudish censorship' that keeps the entire gay rights hoax from completely collapsing in a week.

This isn't an homosexual erotic whipping of some sort.

muslim-women-canned-in-indonesia_650x400_61476769851.jpg

Your viewpoint on homosexuality seems ignorant.

My 'viewpoint' comes from the facts about them; the ignorance is entirely on your part. It's easier to be trendy for you, so you probably shouldn't try to be objective.

Too bad they do not have a Constitution like ours

A Constitution that not only protects your sexual orientation but your right to practice religion

God Bless America

Fundamentalist in any religion "need to change", but you certainly can't do that by painting all people with the same brush. Muslims get along fine with all us infidels by the millions all over the world. Moderate Muslims, Christians and Jews live, work, worship alongside each other just fine and dandy.

I've lived in America my whole life and no Muslim has ever said anything to me about being gay other than my close Muslim friend asking after my wife.

Wanna hear some stories about how evangelical Christians have treated me and people I know?

Thank God we live in a country that treats homosexuals that way

In Indonesia they cane gay couples
In the US, we only refuse to bake them wedding cakes

Most intolerant people on the planet are Muslims, the second most Intolerant people are progressives...
that is why you don't see progressives living in Muslim control countries…
Fact

They're lucky they aren't getting their heads lopped off.

I'm sure the lefties will quickly site some incident where Christians were mean to gays once in order to deflect.

Forum List

Back