Muslims In America.. The "peaceful Muslims"

The New Testament teaches one God in three persons.
Which is pure polytheism. .... :cool:
Coming from a Satan worshiper means nothing.

Do you know there are some Christians who see the trinity as a metaphor. See Jesus was an anointed man of God, not God, he worshipped God and said God is a spirit. So we are Christians as we follow our prophet Jesus, and the glue that holds us to God, is the HS in us. Really the whole meaning changes once you realize Jesus was a man of God and we not to worship him , but emulate him.

I find the Muslims more monotheistic than Jews, because we must remember some of the Jewish Kings would build altars to pagan Gods and worship them and give sacrifices to them. King Solomon for just one example comes to mind. So they believed in other Gods, as I'm aware also some tribes of Arabs or Muslims believed in more than one God and they fought amongst themselves.

You remember bullshit... I don't know what brand of "Christianity" you follow must be a Jew hating version. Maybe white supremacists?

Your right, I am not a fan of Israel or Zionist. You call me a white supremacist (whatever that is( and you have Guns and Moses on your Avatar. Your what a Jew living in American?

Which means we don't sit and wait to be executed anymore understand? That time has passed. Did you like that time?

And organized haphazardly and according to length, rather than chronology, if memory serves correctly. An asinine way to configure a foundational work.
The Quran is arranged in a manner which forces the reader to dig deep into it's eternal message.

Whereas, the Bible is laid out in a chronological linear fashion that reads like a novel.

The verses in the Koran that were ripped off from the OT and other religions bear little resemblance in context or meaning to the originals. No, the insipid psychotic gibberish in the Koran is not similar to the OT at all, and neither are the rip-offs of Zoroastrianism and the other religions. The Koran is insane juvenile gibberish, nothing religious about it.

Zoroastrian is in the OT. why 2 different versions in Gen? Do you know who the gardeners were, the Persians. Good and evil, angles, all Zoroastrian, when the Jews lived with the Persians in Babylon.

You do not see any resemblance between the OT and Quran? Really, I find that so surprising. I have only read the Quran out of curiosity, but I have to say, its harder to read, not like a novel, but a lot of the same basic ideas. ON a plus side to the Quran they have respect for Jesus and see him as a prophet, and respect for the virgin Mary who is nothing but a whore to the Jews, different story but still respectful.

You're a liar. In the Jewish faith there is no such person which means there is no opinion given

Here you go other poster, someone saying there is no such person as Jesus in the OT,

I beg your pardon, I have read the Jewish view on Mary and Jesus.

Do you know there are some Christians who see the trinity as a metaphor. See Jesus was an anointed man of God, not God, he worshipped God and said God is a spirit. So we are Christians as we follow our prophet Jesus, and the glue that holds us to God, is the HS in us. Really the whole meaning changes once you realize Jesus was a man of God and we not to worship him , but emulate him.

I find the Muslims more monotheistic than Jews, because we must remember some of the Jewish Kings would build altars to pagan Gods and worship them and give sacrifices to them. King Solomon for just one example comes to mind. So they believed in other Gods, as I'm aware also some tribes of Arabs or Muslims believed in more than one God and they fought amongst themselves.

You remember bullshit... I don't know what brand of "Christianity" you follow must be a Jew hating version. Maybe white supremacists?

Your right, I am not a fan of Israel or Zionist. You call me a white supremacist (whatever that is( and you have Guns and Moses on your Avatar. Your what a Jew living in American?

Which means we don't sit and wait to be executed anymore understand? That time has passed. Did you like that time?

Jews never did, they always attacked first haven't they?

Wrong. You obviously have never read the Bible. Jesus is the Son of God. Like I said ,quite entertaining.

He is A son of God, we are children of God.

Did you know that the name Allah comes from an old name for their moon god?

Yes did you know Abraham use to also worship the moon God?
Before the one true God called him.

The one true God called him.

Ok, lets be fair here. I don't really think Muslims worship the moon do you?
Allah - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Now the one true God, how do we know who the one true God is? See in the OT its one God , that Abraham believes in, but then you go to the NT and then say God is the Father, Son and Hs, 3 persons in one.
Who was King Cyrus's God? Remember he was an anointed man of God and God of the Jewish Bible gave him all the nations of earth. Who was Kings Cyrus's God? It was not Yahweh.
Go back to Genisi

Wrong. You obviously have never read the Bible. Jesus is the Son of God. Like I said ,quite entertaining.

He is A son of God, we are children of God.

The one true God called him.

Ok, lets be fair here. I don't really think Muslims worship the moon do you?
Allah - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Now the one true God, how do we know who the one true God is? See in the OT its one God , that Abraham believes in, but then you go to the NT and then say God is the Father, Son and Hs, 3 persons in one.
Who was King Cyrus's God? Remember he was an anointed man of God and God of the Jewish Bible gave him all the nations of earth. Who was Kings Cyrus's God? It was not Yahweh.
Go back to Genesis 1; 3, God said"Let us make man in our image." A reference to the Trinity which clearly dhows Jesus being present at creation. One God thru whole Bible.

Here you go, read post from Guns and Moses, no such person in the OT. (as Jesus).

And organized haphazardly and according to length, rather than chronology, if memory serves correctly. An asinine way to configure a foundational work.
The Quran is arranged in a manner which forces the reader to dig deep into it's eternal message.

Whereas, the Bible is laid out in a chronological linear fashion that reads like a novel.

The verses in the Koran that were ripped off from the OT and other religions bear little resemblance in context or meaning to the originals. No, the insipid psychotic gibberish in the Koran is not similar to the OT at all, and neither are the rip-offs of Zoroastrianism and the other religions. The Koran is insane juvenile gibberish, nothing religious about it.

Zoroastrian is in the OT. why 2 different versions in Gen? Do you know who the gardeners were, the Persians. Good and evil, angles, all Zoroastrian, when the Jews lived with the Persians in Babylon.

You do not see any resemblance between the OT and Quran? Really, I find that so surprising. I have only read the Quran out of curiosity, but I have to say, its harder to read, not like a novel, but a lot of the same basic ideas. ON a plus side to the Quran they have respect for Jesus and see him as a prophet, and respect for the virgin Mary who is nothing but a whore to the Jews, different story but still respectful.

You're a liar. In the Jewish faith there is no such person which means there is no opinion given

Here you go other poster, someone saying there is no such person as Jesus in the OT,

Jesus is mentioned in the OT?

Really?

Where?

Really?

Where?

You'll have to ask American First.

Really?

Where?

You'll have to ask American First.
No, you would actually have to read and comprehend the Bible, which so far you haven't shown you can do.

Yep they attacked in Germany, Poland and throughout Europe what was Hitler to do but execute them :cuckoo: funny how you white Supremacist types love radical muslims you both are Jew haters

Yep they attacked in Germany, Poland and throughout Europe what was Hitler to do but execute them :cuckoo: funny how you white Supremacist types love radical muslims you both are Jew haters
I am not a Jew hater. Jews believe in the one true God. I support Israel 100%.

Not you the Jew hater

You missing a larger part of the story. Jews first declared war on Germany in 1933. Judea declares war on Germany. Jew haters, how about PM Bibi's father predicted the holocaust. I do feel sorry for the Polish people, seems you did get most of the Jews out of Germany didn't yous? Over 65 mil people died in that war, so excuse me for not making the jews deaths more important that the other casualties. Do you remember that was a World War?

You missing a larger part of the story. Jews first declared war on Germany in 1933. Judea declares war on Germany. Jew haters, how about PM Bibi's father predicted the holocaust. I do feel sorry for the Polish people, seems you did get most of the Jews out of Germany didn't yous? Over 65 mil people died in that war, so excuse me for not making the jews deaths more important that the other causalities.

it's easy smoke out you Nazis:cool-45:

Well you just had a jew on here tell you there is no one by the name of Jesus in the OT, so which God do you believe in?

Well you just had a jew on here tell you there is no one by the name of Jesus in the OT, so which God do you believe in?
Like I said, the one true God.

What does any of this have to do with 3-4 out of every 10 Muslims being head choppers?

You missing a larger part of the story. Jews first declared war on Germany in 1933. Judea declares war on Germany. Jew haters, how about PM Bibi's father predicted the holocaust. I do feel sorry for the Polish people, seems you did get most of the Jews out of Germany didn't yous? Over 65 mil people died in that war, so excuse me for not making the jews deaths more important that the other causalities.

it's easy smoke out you Nazis:cool-45:

You probably do not even know what Nazi means.
What does any of this have to do with 3-4 out of every 10 Muslims being head choppers?

Lets see 1.5 billion Muslims on earth so if that was the case, we'd all be headless.

Good try though, you believe in too much propaganda.

This sentence makes no sense. You say you support Jews then you say you support Israel 100% as if Israel someone is all Jews and no matter what they do is good for all Jews etc etc. Ridiculous.

This sentence makes no sense. You say you support Jews then you say you support Israel 100% as if Israel someone is all Jews and no matter what they do is good for all Jews etc etc. Ridiculous.
I support the Jewish people and Israel being the Jews country.

Forum List

Back