Muslims Hate and Kill Palestinian Christians

You cannot blame Palestinians for what people are doing outside Palestine, makes no sense at all.

I see no Muslims killing Palestinian Christians.

What a lie this thread is, started by a lying Zionist who posted a propaganda video with a false title alleging killing when the video depicted no killing.

I have yet to see proof one Christian was killed by Palestinians in any government position in either the West Bank or Gaza.

But Israels baby killing regime is in the Palestinian killing business 24/7. 1519 babies, Christian and Muslim, killed since 9/2000. See Remember These Children website.

They even crucified a teenage Christian boy in Gaza, written about by Archbishop Elias Chacour.

And still you ignore the many thousands of innocent children MASS MURDERED in the name of Palestine around the world. You forget that the filastins are MASS MURDERING everywhere and that they are even MASS MURDERING their own in gaza and the west bank. How many children have your evil filastins MASS MURDERED in Syria, Jordan and Lebanon in recent years

By the same token you can not blame Israel and the Jews for what happens outside of Israel.

I made three two week trips to the Holy Lands before the Six Day War. Sometimes my driver was Arab and the guide was Christian.. If course there were far more Christians in Palestine back then.. Likewise in Lebanon.

When they go in Lebanon and kill 20000 Lebanese, as they did in 1982, of course I blame Israel for those they murdered there.

When they open a refugee camp they guard to facilitate a massacre, in Sabra and Shatila, of course I blame Israel

You cannot blame Palestinians for what people are doing outside Palestine, makes no sense at all.

And still you ignore the many thousands of innocent children MASS MURDERED in the name of Palestine around the world. You forget that the filastins are MASS MURDERING everywhere and that they are even MASS MURDERING their own in gaza and the west bank. How many children have your evil filastins MASS MURDERED in Syria, Jordan and Lebanon in recent years

By the same token you can not blame Israel and the Jews for what happens outside of Israel.

Leave sherri alone----her kith and kin blamed jews for the bubonic plague too.
She cannot be blamed for the filth of her culture and creed

When they go in Lebanon and kill 20000 Lebanese, as they did in 1982, of course I blame Israel for those they murdered there.

When they open a refugee camp they guard to facilitate a massacre, in Sabra and Shatila, of course I blame Israel

Concerning Sabra and Shatilla, why do you never bring up the people who ACTUALLY committed the Massacre. Christian Arabs. The fact that you ignore this once again exposes your EXTREME BIAS

Concerning Sabra and Shatilla, why do you never bring up the people who ACTUALLY committed the Massacre. Christian Arabs. The fact that you ignore this once again exposes your EXTREME BIAS

It gets messy.. The Christians were armed by Israel who wanted to overthrow the Lebanese govt and install a mid-level Christian military office that would be Israel-friendly.

The Palestinian refugees up-ended the demographics of Lebanon almost overnight..

To understand what the strategy was read Moshe Dayan and Sharrett.

silly toastie DA JOOOOS made them do it-----after that---- DA JOOOOS slipped aphrodisiac chewing gum into the pockets of innocent muslim girls, too.
You do not understand just how SNEAKY DA JOOOOOS are

silly toastie DA JOOOOS made them do it-----after that---- DA JOOOOS slipped aphrodisiac chewing gum into the pockets of innocent muslim girls, too.

From about 1953 the Israelis coveted the fertile soil and rivers of Lebanon.. There were many incursions into Lebanon with backhoes and dump trucks.. and armed soldiers in pick up trucks that followed. They were small massacres of farm families who ran at them screaming... armed with shovels and hoes.

I used to listen to the BBC and VOA in Arabia..

Read Moshe Dayan.. he details the provocations that they implemented over a period of years to justify an invasion of Lebanon.

Its hardly a tribute to the people who were to be a light unto the world.

From about 1953 the Israelis coveted the fertile soil and rivers of Lebanon.. There were many incursions into Lebanon with backhoes and dump trucks.. and armed soldiers in pick up trucks that followed. They were small massacres of farm families who ran at them screaming... armed with shovels and hoes.

Read Moshe Dayan.. he details the provocations that they implemented over a period of years to justify an invasion of Lebanon.

thanks for yet another chapter in THE ANNALS OF ISLAMO NAZI CRAP----

-------in fact there was some sort of issue about SYRIA and the GOLAN HEIGHTS---
but never lebanon------try to get your act together. The story about shipping
soil out of Lebanon-----is -----something even sheherazade would find humorous

Interestingly enough-----the southern part of Lebanon is NOTORIOUSLY so
INFERTILE and LACKING IN WATER------that there is no farming or industry there
at all------even drinking water for the hezbollah's civilian shields has to be SHIPPED
in ----in bottles. the area south of the Litani river that borders Israel is a
WASTE LAND--------take a nap SHAAR you are losing it

Last edited:
Israel let the militia into the camp to kill, they even lit up the night sky with flares to facilitate the killing.

thanks for yet another chapter in THE ANNALS OF ISLAMO NAZI CRAP----

-------in fact there was some sort of issue about SYRIA and the GOLAN HEIGHTS---
but never lebanon------try to get your act together. The story about shipping
soil out of Lebanon-----is -----something even sheherazade would find humorous

Interestingly enough-----the southern part of Lebanon is NOTORIOUSLY so
INFERTILE and LACKING IN WATER------that there is no farming or industry there
at all------even drinking water for the hezbollah's civilian shields has to be SHIPPED
in ----in bottles. the area south of the Litani river that borders Israel is a
WASTE LAND--------take a nap SHAAR you are losing it

Is it "Islamo-Nazi crap"? That seems to be your signature stamp of disapproval.

I haven't read Moshe Dayan, so can't comment on that - however, it's relatively easy to look up info on Lebenon.

Their primary agricultural area is the Beqaa Valley which runs along the east from north to south.

Beqaa Valley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
From the 1st century BC, when the region was part of the Roman Empire, the Beqaa Valley served as a source of grain for the Roman provinces of the Levant. Today the valley makes up 40 percent of Lebanon's arable land. The northern end of the valley, with its scarce rainfall and less fertile soils, is used primarily as grazing land by pastoral nomads, mostly migrants from the Syrian Desert. Farther south, more fertile soils support crops of wheat, corn, cotton, and vegetables, with vineyards and orchards centered around Zahlé. The valley also produces hashish and cultivates opium poppies, which are exported as part of the illegal drug trade. Since 1957 the Litani hydroelectricity project—a series of canals and a dam located at Lake Qaraoun in the southern end of the valley—has improved irrigation to farms in Beqaa Valley.

From historical times, it does sound like agricultural land to be much coveted.

Israel Wants the Litani River Water and Farmlands

"
The fact that Israel is trying to destroy all of Lebanon, not just Hezbollah, is clear by their bombing of Christian villages and other infrastructure that has nothing to do with Hezbollah.What Israel really wants is control of Lebanon by a puppet government, but also covets the Litani River and the lands it irrigates--very good cropland that is the heart of the Bekka Valley, which is the heart of Lebanese agriculture. Israel also wants the electricity the dams and the Litani generate--so that they may use this for more of their "settlements" and, just like Hitler, they want this area but use different names for their taking of the land of others."

Display Entry Page

Last edited:
Monday, August 30, 2010

Israel Wants The Litani River Desperately: Israel Threatens War With Lebanon (Again!

The Zionist in Israel have now been desperately looking for a new source of fresh water, and this is where the Litani River comes into play.... The Litani River gets its source from the melting snows of the mountains of Lebanon, and it flows south and then west into the Mediterranean Sea just below the Lebanese city of Tyre. * This fresh water river has been coveted by the evil Israelis for decades as a method of solving their severe water drought, but the problem is that the Litani River does not flow through Israeli territory, and its closest approach to the state of Israel is about 15 km north of the Israeli border.

Northerntruthseeker: Israel Wants The Litani River Desperately: Israel Threatens War With Lebanon (Again!)

Israel let the militia into the camp to kill, they even lit up the night sky with flares to facilitate the killing.

You didn't answer my question. Learn to read

oh don't bother trying to reason or talk sense to her...... she works in one mode...

muslim GOOD.. jewish BAD

Israel has long coveted the Litani River in Lebanon.

THAT Is a known and documented fact.

The majority of the conflicts around the world are, at their heart, a conflict over who controls scarce resources and in the Middle East, , who has access to it, and who controls that access - water is very much a scarce resource and effects national security so I'm not surprised it would generate conflict.

who documented it------ACHMADINEJAD or NUSKHARAH ALLAH? If the Litani
river is so valuable-----why is LEBANON south of the Litani a waste land? -----
no industry ---no agriculture---no nothing-----except missile launchers and human
shields
the only people who want it are those eager and optimistic baby brain smashers
from Iran

Kinda funny-----Iran is supporting their mercenaries south of the Litani river---
because it borders Israel AND Hezbollah in Yemen--- in areas
that border SAUDI ARABIA ------For those who do not know Iranians----of
all people in the world -----IRANIANS DEMAND VALUE FOR THEIR MONEY ---
----and right now they are supporting Mercenaries on the Israeli border---
and on the SAUDI BORDER do the math

The majority of the conflicts around the world are, at their heart, a conflict over who controls scarce resources and in the Middle East, , who has access to it, and who controls that access - water is very much a scarce resource and effects national security so I'm not surprised it would generate conflict.

ill go with that being a contributing factor...

in my opinion the majority of conflicts around the world and throughout time...... are all religion based.

ill go with that being a contributing factor...

in my opinion the majority of conflicts around the world and throughout time...... are all religion based.

I will broaden that one to IDEOLOGY based------religion being a subset of
the more broad category IDEOLOGY

Forum List

Back