Muslims Gather at Largest Islamic Convention in North America

As I have stated many times before.

We are American Muslims and concerned with Islam in America.

And have no control over what people do in other countries.

Then it might be a good idea to denounce instead of revering those that want to harm:

Muslim Congress - CompetentScholars

Just like in America everyone is entitled to their own views and opinions.

Muslims in many countries are fighting for justice from oppression or occupation.

So it is not my place to judge.

Besides the difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter is a very thin line.

Then it might be a good idea to denounce instead of revering those that want to harm:

Muslims in many countries are fighting for justice from oppression or occupation.

Besides the difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter is a very thin line.

That's been the response since 9/11. Didn't work then, doesn't now. Perhaps all the 'infidels-military and civilian' should leave Muslim lands and vice versa? That may be the best response, no? Muslims stay in 'Muslim lands' and 'infidels' in infidel lands.

Not your place to judge? God gave us a mind, reason, and taught us good from evil. He has commanded us to judge righteously.

Perhaps people should start living that commandment more instead of pushing off their responsibility.

Muslims are having a hard time being accepted into American society.

The prejudice against them is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

The focus of the conference was what can Muslim Americans do to change the negative perception of them.

How about an American non-Muslim trying to live inna Muslim nation, it's even harder.
It is Muslim people that need to change their ways if they intend to live in the USA. The whole idea of honor killings is not part of America.

Last edited:

Not your place to judge? God gave us a mind, reason, and taught us good from evil. He has commanded us to judge righteously.

Perhaps people should start living that commandment more instead of pushing off their responsibility.
By today's standards, George Washington and the Minute Men would have been on a terrorist watch list.

To the British they definitely were not "righteous" and were only worthy of a firing squad.

The focus of the conference was what can Muslim Americans do to change the negative perception of them.

How about an American non-Muslim trying to live inna Muslim nation, it's even harder.
It is Muslim people that need to change their ways if they intend to live in the USA. The whole idea of honor killings is not part of America.

Honor killings are forbidden in Islam.

It is just a cultural thing that people in many nations practice.

Actually there are far more honor killings in India among Hindus than any other nation.

Honor killings are forbidden inIslam.

Actually there are far more honor killings in India among Hindus than any other nation.

If it is forbidden, why are people in the USA doing it?

There are 7 million Muslims in America.

How many honor killings have there been?

Just yesterday in the city where I live. A man was arrested for beating his girlfriend to death because she wanted to leave him.

Would that be considered an honor killing?

Since about 70% of Americans consider themselves Christian.

The odds are pretty good that he was a Christian.

So should this honor killing be considered a part of Christian culture?

Last edited:
Last edited:

There are 7 million Muslims in America.

How many honor killings have there been?

Just yesterday in the city where I live. A man was arrested for beating his girlfriend to death because she wanted to leave him.

Would that be considered an honor killing?

Since about 50% of Americans consider themselves Christian.

The odds are pretty good that he was a Christian.

So should this honor killing be considered a part of Christian culture?

If he did it in the name of god or jesus, yes.

Ya ever think these deflections work? When we hear stories about fathers honor killing thier daughters?

Like I said; Clean up your own house before you look into anothers yard.

And therein lies the whole problem.

The house that we are trying to clean up is the American house.

You do not own the house by yourself. You have an us versus them mentality. We are Americans who happened to be Muslims. And have the exact same rights and voting privileges as you do.

If it wasn't for people like you. We wouldn't need these conferences. :doubt:

There are only two sexual prohibitions in Islam.

#1) Anal sex is totally forbidden.

#2) Vaginal intercourse with a woman while she is on her period is forbidden.

Everything else is between you and your spouse.

*snickering* why is anal shunned? i know the bible says that about 7 days etc....but that is maximum fertile time does the quran say that too?

if you could only hear me snickering.....i know how uncomfie you find this topic...

You do not own the house by yourself. You have an us versus them mentality. We are Americans who happened to be Muslims. And have the exact same rights and voting privileges as you do.

like zel miller said....lots of rooms in this old mansion

Nice victim mentality you got there.

Sadly, you don't have a body count to back it up.

And again, there is nothing for you fucks to fix. Either join, blend in, or fuck off.

Just like everyone else must.

And again, there is nothing for you fucks to fix. Either join, blend in, or fuck off.

We are far from having a victim mentality.

We are coming from a position of strength.

And have no doubt that we will be victorius in the end.

Regardless of what retards like you pontificate. :cool:

LOL! what was that about building understanding? Victorious implies there is conflict, which indeed has been my point all along.

LOL! what was that about building understanding? Victorious implies there is conflict, which indeed has been my point all along.

The term "victorious" is used in many religions. It means victory over evil. What do you consider evil? I think terrorism is evil. Oppression is evil. Bigotry is evil. Hatred is evil.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back