Muslims Gather at Largest Islamic Convention in North America

Like I said; Clean up your own house before you look into anothers yard.

And therein lies the whole problem.

The house that we are trying to clean up is the American house.

You do not own the house by yourself. You have an us versus them mentality. We are Americans who happened to be Muslims. And have the exact same rights and voting privileges as you do.

If it wasn't for people like you. We wouldn't need these conferences. :doubt:

Right, if we would all just go along with Sharia, there would be plenty of happiness all around.

Like I said; Clean up your own house before you look into anothers yard.

You do not own the house by yourself. You have an us versus them mentality. We are Americans who happened to be Muslims. And have the exact same rights and voting privileges as you do.

Right, if we would all just go along with Sharia, there would be plenty of happiness all around.

Sharia Law, as it is practiced in Islamic countries in the Middle East, is extreme fundamentalism.

Why are you unconcerned by the fundamentalist Christians in the US who want to make this country a Christian theocracy?

We have more threat in the US for becoming a Christian theocracy than we do for becoming an Islamic theocracy in America.

Where can I get an interest free Islamic mortgage?
How does one enforce that?

Mostly works the same in terms of a regular mortgage in terms of you pay the same, they just structure it differently so it doesn't look like interest. Just looks more like they put a higher price on the property.

Interest is for JJJOOSSSS, they just call it fees that act like interest. However, they cut your hands, feet and eventually your head off if you default! :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Nice victim mentality you got there.

Sadly, you don't have a body count to back it up.

And again, there is nothing for you fucks to fix. Either join, blend in, or fuck off.

Just like everyone else must.
We are far from having a victim mentality.

We are coming from a position of strength.

And have no doubt that we will be victorius in the end.

Regardless of what retards like you pontificate. :cool:

I know. You have stated more than once that America will be shira compliant.

In other words, you will force freedom loving people to act like you instead of embracing freedom.

And people wonder why I'm intolerant of muslims. pfft

Nice victim mentality you got there.

Sadly, you don't have a body count to back it up.

And again, there is nothing for you fucks to fix. Either join, blend in, or fuck off.

Just like everyone else must.

In other words, you will force freedom loving people to act like you instead of embracing freedom.

How is America going to embrace Sharia? I don't think the majority Catholic Hispanics are interested in that.

LOL! what was that about building understanding? Victorious implies there is conflict, which indeed has been my point all along.

The term "victorious" is used in many religions. It means victory over evil. What do you consider evil? I think terrorism is evil. Oppression is evil. Bigotry is evil. Hatred is evil.

Sunni will force you to accept islam. He's stated, more than once, America will be shiara compliant.

That's victory to muslims. Crushing all people and forcing them under the sword of allah

How is America going to embrace Sharia? I don't think the majority Catholic Hispanics are interested in that.

Take a look at the ME. W/o a tyrant over them, the muslims started killing christians.
Look at Turkey, the growing muslim population is talking about changing thier constitution.

think they won't try the same here?

Sharia Law, as it is practiced in Islamic countries in the Middle East, is extreme fundamentalism.

Why are you unconcerned by the fundamentalist Christians in the US who want to make this country a Christian theocracy?

We have more threat in the US for becoming a Christian theocracy than we do for becoming an Islamic theocracy in America.

negged for being an idiot

Please show a single instance of a christian terrorist killing mass amounts of people in America.

Take a look at the ME. W/o a tyrant over them, the muslims started killing christians.
Look at Turkey, the growing muslim population is talking about changing thier constitution.

Got to have a big Muslim population to pull that off, as of now the Hispanics are set to be the majority in this country, I don't see them throwing away their fine big assed Latinas and Tequila to embrace fundamentalist Islam.

Please show a single instance of a christian terrorist killing mass amounts of people in America.

I don't think she said a christian terrorist killed mass amounts of americans.

But I'm more concerned about basic aspects of science being denied to children because of christians demanding we not teach them these things than I am about any morsel of sharia law being put into place here.

Where are these Christian fundamentalists who want to turn the US into a Christian theocracy? is there even any Christian theocracies in the world? most countries I been to with a majority Christian population don't rule with religious law.

Got to have a big Muslim population to pull that off, as of now the Hispanics are set to be the majority in this country, I don't see them throwing away their fine big assed Latinas and Tequila to embrace fundamentalist Islam.

That's true, it's going to be hard to out fuck and out immagrate Catholic hispanics, especially since many are taking the path of doing the shit jobs most immagrants take, and thus earning respect, instead of crying that the rest of us are a bunch of meanies.

But I'm more concerned about basic aspects of science being denied to children because of christians demanding we not teach them these things than I am about any morsel of sharia law being put into place here.

If you think christian nuts want to shut crap down in school, you will long for those days should muslim nuts start getting thier way.

Keep in mind, they are against education girls after a certain age.

That's true, it's going to be hard to out fuck and out immagrate Catholic hispanics, especially since many are taking the path of doing the shit jobs most immagrants take, and thus earning respect, instead of crying that the rest of us are a bunch of meanies.

Most Muslims I have met in the US are a working class people who typically have 2 or 3 kids tops, and they are very picky about their children only being married off to other Muslims. With the Hispanics they typically have very large families, my girlfriend is Mexican and her mother had 5 kids, one of her sisters has 6, I don't see the Muslims out doing that unless they start getting their fuck on and dropping the rules on fucking non Muslims.

Where are these Christian fundamentalists who want to turn the US into a Christian theocracy? is there even any Christian theocracies in the world? most countries I been to with a majority Christian population don't rule with religious law.

Isn't the Vatican a country? with an army.

If you think christian nuts want to shut crap down in school, you will long for those days should muslim nuts start getting thier way.

No I agree, what you're describing is worse, I'm talking in terms of likelihood. It's more likely that christians will get science out of science books than it is muslims getting anything official put into gov't.

No I agree, what you're describing is worse, I'm talking in terms of likelihood. It's more likely that christians will get science out of science books than it is muslims getting anything official put into gov't.

Need to be vigilant of both.

Isn't the Vatican a country? with an army.

Really?:confused:

Forum List

Back