Muslims Gather at Largest Islamic Convention in North America

Sharia Law, as it is practiced in Islamic countries in the Middle East, is extreme fundamentalism.

Why are you unconcerned by the fundamentalist Christians in the US who want to make this country a Christian theocracy?

We have more threat in the US for becoming a Christian theocracy than we do for becoming an Islamic theocracy in America.

negged for being an idiot

Please show a single instance of a christian terrorist killing mass amounts of people in America.

Where are these Christian fundamentalists who want to turn the US into a Christian theocracy? is there even any Christian theocracies in the world? most countries I been to with a majority Christian population don't rule with religious law.

Oh, I've no doubt that there are plenty of fundamentalist Christians that would like to, Glockmail is one, though I do believe he's banned here. The problem for them though is while there are plenty, they are not a significant number of Christians in this country. Most Christians would be appalled at the idea of replacing evolution with ID or even teaching about the idea in science classes. That doesn't stop the folks that want to 'equalize' fundamentalists though, for pointing out the weird and isolated school boards that propose such. The rare instances are ridiculed if not just laughed at by many Christians and conservatives.

Same with the freaks that call for or actually attack abortion clinic workers. They are not 'understood', they are condemned.

Where are these Christian fundamentalists who want to turn the US into a Christian theocracy? is there even any Christian theocracies in the world? most countries I been to with a majority Christian population don't rule with religious law.

Isn't the Vatican a country? with an army.

Really?:confused:

Yes, it is a sovereign state. Vatican City - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't usually use Wiki, but for this it's ok, imo:

Vatican City (Listeni /ˈvætɨkən ˈsɪti/) or Vatican City State,[11] in Italian officially Stato della Città del Vaticano (pronounced [ˈstaːto della t͡ʃitˈta del vatiˈkaːno]),[12] which translates as State of the Vatican City, is a landlocked sovereign city-state whose territory consists of a walled enclave within the city of Rome, Italy. It has an area of approximately 44 hectares (110 acres), and a population of just over 800.[5][13]

Vatican City was established in 1929 by the Lateran Treaty, signed by Cardinal Secretary of State Pietro Gasparri, on behalf of the Holy See and by Prime Minister Benito Mussolini on behalf of the Kingdom of Italy. Vatican City State is distinct from the Holy See, which dates back to early Christianity and is the main episcopal see of 1.2 billion Latin and Eastern Catholic adherents around the globe. Ordinances of Vatican City are published in Italian; official documents of the Holy See are issued mainly in Latin. The two entities even have distinct passports: the Holy See, not being a country, issues only diplomatic and service passports; Vatican City State issues normal passports. Very few passports are issued by either authority.

The Lateran Treaty in 1929, which brought the city-state into existence, spoke of it as a new creation (Preamble and Article III), not as a vestige of the much larger Papal States (756–1870) that had previously encompassed much of central Italy. Most of this territory was absorbed into the Kingdom of Italy in 1860, and the final portion, namely the city of Rome with Lazio, ten years later, in 1870...

Vatican City (Listeni /ˈvætɨkən ˈsɪti/) or Vatican City State,[11] in Italian officially Stato della Città del Vaticano (pronounced [ˈstaːto della t͡ʃitˈta del vatiˈkaːno]),[12] which translates as State of the Vatican City, is a landlocked sovereign city-state whose territory consists of a walled enclave within the city of Rome, Italy. It has an area of approximately 44 hectares (110 acres), and a population of just over 800.[5][13]

Vatican City was established in 1929 by the Lateran Treaty, signed by Cardinal Secretary of State Pietro Gasparri, on behalf of the Holy See and by Prime Minister Benito Mussolini on behalf of the Kingdom of Italy. Vatican City State is distinct from the Holy See, which dates back to early Christianity and is the main episcopal see of 1.2 billion Latin and Eastern Catholic adherents around the globe. Ordinances of Vatican City are published in Italian; official documents of the Holy See are issued mainly in Latin. The two entities even have distinct passports: the Holy See, not being a country, issues only diplomatic and service passports; Vatican City State issues normal passports. Very few passports are issued by either authority.

The Lateran Treaty in 1929, which brought the city-state into existence, spoke of it as a new creation (Preamble and Article III), not as a vestige of the much larger Papal States (756–1870) that had previously encompassed much of central Italy. Most of this territory was absorbed into the Kingdom of Italy in 1860, and the final portion, namely the city of Rome with Lazio, ten years later, in 1870...

The Pontifical Commission for Vatican City State (Italian: Pontificia Commissione per lo Stato della Città del Vaticano) is the legislative body of Vatican City. It consists of Cardinals appointed to five year terms by the pope.[1]

kewl

It's a tryanny. :lol:

Wow I didn't know, I thought it was part of Italy.

Sharia Law, as it is practiced in Islamic countries in the Middle East, is extreme fundamentalism.

Why are you unconcerned by the fundamentalist Christians in the US who want to make this country a Christian theocracy?

We have more threat in the US for becoming a Christian theocracy than we do for becoming an Islamic theocracy in America.

Please show a single instance of a christian terrorist killing mass amounts of people in America.

Michelle Bachman is a dominionist. If it were up to her, the US would be a Christian theocracy. She is running for POTUS. Is that prominent enough for you?

Michelle Bachman is a dominionist. If it were up to her, the US would be a Christian theocracy. She is running for POTUS. Is that prominent enough for you?

Got a link to back that claim up?

I know this is off the wall...but I visited Iraq, Iran, and Syria as a civilian between 2000-2004. I'm not saying there are no terrorists, and the Iranian and Syrian governments aren't shady and anti western...but the vast majority of Muslims I knew over there (and I did meet some Hamas guys)...didn't ever mention any type of organization, or plot, or anything at all that even slightly implied that middle eastern Muslims have any desire to see Islam violently propagated in America.

I'm no huge expert, and wasn't exposed to any leaders, just average everyday Sunni and Alevi Muslims.

Just an observation.....

Show me her platform for how she wants to turn this country into a Christian dictatorship.

Show me her platform for how she wants to turn this country into a Christian dictatorship.

If you were truly interested, you'd do your own research about her. You've never come over to my way of thinking on anything no matter how much evidence I've posted. Google Matt Taibbi's article on her. It's well researched.

Bachmann, like Bush, thinks she is divinely ordained to rule America. She lies continuously. I have no idea what her 'official' platform is. It could be anything.

Last edited:

If you were truly interested, you'd do your own research about her. You've never come over to my way of thinking on anything no matter how much evidence I've posted. Google Matt Taibbi's article on her. It's well researched.

Bachmann, like Bush, thinks she is divinely ordained to rule America. She lies continuously. I have no idea what her 'official' platform is. It could be anything.

I'll look her up I guess but if what you are saying is true she is not going to win anything, if shes saying shes divinely ordained shes fucking nuts.

I'll look her up I guess but if what you are saying is true she is not going to win anything, if shes saying shes divinely ordained shes fucking nuts.

Truth is, Bachmann speaks for a TON of Americans who are just like her. She could pull it off.

Your mindless demagoguery does not equal the position of Bachman. That you offer a demonization of a political enemy as "proof" of Christians engaging in terrorism is low even for a fascist.

Y'all fascist democrats are truly shameful.

Truth is, Bachmann speaks for a TON of Americans who are just like her. She could pull it off.

So you have no clue what her platform is but you're certain she wants a Christian dictatorship.

So you have no clue what her platform is but you're certain she wants a Christian dictatorship.

Read Matt Taibbi's article about her and get back to me. Never mind. Keep doing what you're doing. LOL

Last edited:
Read Matt Taibbi's article about her and get back to me. Never mind. I'm sure you only read Mormon literature.

So you base your slander, not on what Bachman said or wrote, but on demagoguery you read on a hate site?

Wow, what a surprise.....

Where did you read Matt Taibbi's article? He wrote for Rolling Stone. Rolling Stone is a magazine, not a hate site. Taibbi's article is well researched. It's not slander when its the truth.

Truth is, Bachmann thinks she is divinely ordained to be President. Truth is, her views are extreme. Truth is, she wants biblical law to replace the Constitution.

She's a theocrat. She thinks the US is a Christian nation, and that's what she plans to establish.

Last edited:

Read Matt Taibbi's article about her and get back to me. Never mind. Keep doing what you're doing. LOL

14uhr11.png

fyi, i picked the cute one, cause I think you mean well, just clueless.

Forum List

Back