Muslims Gather at Largest Islamic Convention in North America

The Imam of a mosque has the authority to write up a certificate that you are a Muslim and declared Islam has your religion.

In fact a convert Muslim with a non-Arabic name must have a certificate In order to go to Saudi Arabia for the pilgrimage.

They don't let you into certain places if you are not going there for Pilgrimage.
The shortage in space is regulated by contingents given to countries.
Turkish contingent for Pilgrimage is 75.000 persons a year which is about 4.4% of non-Saudi contingents for Pilgrimage.

Those who want to go to Pilgrimage are decided by lottery.
- 1st lost aplication for lottery is 1 time your name in lottery.
- 2nd time your name is 4 times in lottery
- 3rd time your name is 9
and so on.

Given the shortage in space non-Muslims have no business in these places as every non-Muslim takes away the space of a Muslim.

Would that be "Dar al Harb?"

Isn't the murder of non-Muslims always justified? Don't Muslims follow the example of the Warlord Muhammad, and murder anyone in their way?

You couldn't kill non-combatants like women.
But you could loot them, and four-fifth of that loot then belonged to the participating soldiers with horsed raiders having the right to claim 3 times more of the loot then "infantry units".

You couldn't kill non-combatants like women.

You save them for sex slaves, got it.

But you could loot them, and four-fifth of that loot then belonged to the participating soldiers with horsed raiders having the right to claim 3 times more of the loot then "infantry units".

Actually, the women WERE booty - the promise to be able to rape the women of conquered people was a big part of the motivation for Muslim armies - seems it still is.

You save them for sex slaves, got it.

Actually, the women WERE booty - the promise to be able to rape the women of conquered people was a big part of the motivation for Muslim armies - seems it still is.

So it's only the Muslims who were involved in slave trade?
Even in today's world, the biggest sex-slave trade is coming from the Slavic part of the world.

Muslims are having a hard time being accepted into American society.

The prejudice against them is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

The focus of the conference was what can Muslim Americans do to change the negative perception of them.

A really good start would be to move your fucking GZ Mosque. Show the rest of America that you understand their issue and care about the dead. But you won't do that, because it's more about point scoring than religion.

A really good start would be to move your fucking GZ Mosque. Show the rest of America that you understand their issue and care about the dead. But you won't do that, because it's more about point scoring than religion.

Building a Mosque at the site of the defeat of an enemy is a tradition in Islam. Building this Mosque at ground zero signifies to the Muslim world that 9/11 was a great victory for Islam and the the Americans are subdued - thus allowing the victorious Muslims to build their shrine to our defeat.

"American rights come from God, not from government". Michelle Bachmann

Damn - what a radical idea....

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal and ENDOWED BY THEIR CREATOR with certain inalienable rights..."

That line is in the United States Constitution, where all legislation is derived from in this country, where exactly?

So it's only the Muslims who were involved in slave trade?

Chattel slavery comes from Islam, that is true. But I said "sex slaves." The idea that women were to be taken as sex toys by the Muslim hoards.

Even in today's world, the biggest sex-slave trade is coming from the Slavic part of the world.

Chechnya, Bosnia and Albania, huh?

Christians think slavery is fine too.

But they amended their jew oven baking..since the nazis.

Chattel slavery comes from Islam, that is true. But I said "sex slaves." The idea that women were to be taken as sex toys by the Muslim hoards.

Chechnya, Bosnia and Albania, huh?

Yes, the lustful Muslim and the prude rest of the World.
Women being victims of war is universal history.

Did anyone talk about the best way to be seen in the best light possible?

B/c they seem to have skimmed over the parts where they make a stand against kidnapping muslim immagrant boys and sending them off to become killers in another country.

They also skipped over how to respond when local muslims try to kill thier fellow Americans.

I suggest you clean up your own backyard before you call me an islamaphobe.

But thanks for showing to me that muslims have no entention of going the American community except as a victim class of people.

I wonder if the POTUS was there, you know, in spirit??

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..."

In an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified

Forum List

Back