Muslims Gather at Largest Islamic Convention in North America

Where did you read Matt Taibbi's article?

You are very confused.

You claimed that Bachman calls for theocracy.

He wrote for Rolling Stone. Rolling Stone is a magazine, not a hate site. Taibbi's article is well researched. It's not slander when its the truth.

Rolling Stone is full of leftist whackjobs.

Offer direct links to Bachman calling for theocracy, or acknowledge that you are a lying, partisan demagogue.

She's a theocrat.

Again, I'm directly calling you a liar on this.

She thinks the US is a Christian nation, and that's what she plans to establish.

A deliberate mischaracterization of what she states. Flat out slander.

You are no different than those who claimed that Obama was a Muslim wanting to establish Sharia.

Truth is, Bachmann speaks for a TON of Americans who are just like her. She could pull it off.

Truth?

There is no truth in what you post.

You lie about enemies of the party. You are a demagogue.

Bachmann could win the GOP nomination. She's more appealing to many people than the boring white guys who are running.

Dang! I wonder how Herman Cain reacted when He was told that He is a boring white guy!

Dang! I wonder how Herman Cain reacted when He was told that He is a boring white guy!

I suspect Sky Dancer has never heard of Herman Cain.

I'll say again, IF Cain gets the nomination - I will vote Republican - for the first time since Reagan.

(Bachman, Romney? Not so much....)

She probably just didn't remember him or think he has much of a serious chance.

Quite frankly, i think all the candidates have some chance. It's really anyones game at this point.

She probably just didn't remember him or think he has much of a serious chance.

Quite frankly, i think all the candidates have some chance. It's really anyones game at this point.

I agree.

It's just my opinion that Cain is the only one worth a damn. We need a businessman with a financial background who comprehends cost/benefit. Cain would apply acid test ratios to government programs - the best way out of this mess, as far as I can see.

Michelle Bachman is a dominionist. If it were up to her, the US would be a Christian theocracy. She is running for POTUS. Is that prominent enough for you?

Show me her platform for how she wants to turn this country into a Christian dictatorship.

If you were truly interested, you'd do your own research about her. You've never come over to my way of thinking on anything no matter how much evidence I've posted. Google Matt Taibbi's article on her. It's well researched.

Bachmann, like Bush, thinks she is divinely ordained to rule America. She lies continuously. I have no idea what her 'official' platform is. It could be anything.

That's what the Dominionist movement wants to do....now whether Bachman is a Dominionist or not...that I don't know.

That's what the Dominionist movement wants to do....now whether Bachman is a Dominionist or not...that I don't know.

Of course you're lying - but HEY, you have a party to serve!

Conspiracy theorizing about the Christian Right’s supposedly “secret” agenda involves highlighting the hate-mongering and bizarre ideas of a handful of Christian Right players while neglecting the broad popularity of dominion theology.

Sara Diamond, “Dominion Theology:
The Truth About the Christian Right’s Bid for Power,”1

American churches are to a large degree defined by what they choose to rebel against. The Christian right has set itself in opposition to liberal, secular government and, as a political consequence, declared itself a buddy of big business.”

Russ Rymer, Mother Jones, Dec. 20052

The ambassador's words seemed prophetic a couple of weeks later, when a Dream for Africa draft plan found its way into Swazi newspapers, turning public opinion sharply against Mr. Wilkinson. Under the headline “British Colony or Dr Bruce Colony?” one op-ed writer in the Swazi News wrote, “Why can't he simply tell us that he wants to be given the whole country so that he can gloat to his friends overseas that he owns a modern day colony in Africa called Swaziland?”

Michael M. Phillips, “Mr. Wilkinson Hits Wall Trying To Push 'Orphan Village'”,
Wall Street Journal, 12/19/053

Dominionism

You are Saul Alinsky followers, after all.

Conspiracy theorizing about the Christian Right’s supposedly “secret” agenda involves highlighting the hate-mongering and bizarre ideas of a handful of Christian Right players while neglecting the broad popularity of dominion theology.

American churches are to a large degree defined by what they choose to rebel against. The Christian right has set itself in opposition to liberal, secular government and, as a political consequence, declared itself a buddy of big business.”

The ambassador's words seemed prophetic a couple of weeks later, when a Dream for Africa draft plan found its way into Swazi newspapers, turning public opinion sharply against Mr. Wilkinson. Under the headline “British Colony or Dr Bruce Colony?” one op-ed writer in the Swazi News wrote, “Why can't he simply tell us that he wants to be given the whole country so that he can gloat to his friends overseas that he owns a modern day colony in Africa called Swaziland?”

Dominionism

I'm certainly not liberal, but I too have a problem with Bachmann and the 'Christian Right' that supports her, for reasons I don't agree with.

BTW, I'm Christian, though the 'Christian right' probably considers me an apostate. Tell me again how they differ from Muslims who call me an infidel?

Was the bomb squad on standby at the convention?

And you can't really improve your image because their religion tells them to kill all infadels and whatnot.

I'm certainly not liberal, but I too have a problem with Bachmann and the 'Christian Right' that supports her, for reasons I don't agree with.

That's fine - your choice. However, mischaracterizing her and the Dominion movement as working for theocracy is patently dishonest.

BTW, I'm Christian, though the 'Christian right' probably considers me an apostate. Tell me again how they differ from Muslims who call me an infidel?

I'm not a Christian, I'm an agnostic.

They differ in that the Christian doesn't cut your head off on Al Jazeera with a rusty knife.

Dominionism

What am I lying about, fool?

Truth is, Bachmann speaks for a TON of Americans who are just like her. She could pull it off.

So you have no clue what her platform is but you're certain she wants a Christian dictatorship.

Read Matt Taibbi's article about her and get back to me. Never mind. Keep doing what you're doing. LOL

That's a Rolling Stone "reporter". There is so little fact in it that it's nothing more than fiction.

The fool is in love with the sound of his own voice.

Are we to honestly take that ranting loon serioulsy?

You will have to excuse me, my IQ level is to high to tolerate such non-sense. Would you please c-p the part where he proves she a dominion or where she claims to want a theocracy.

So you have no clue what her platform is but you're certain she wants a Christian dictatorship.

Read Matt Taibbi's article about her and get back to me. Never mind. Keep doing what you're doing. LOL

That's a Rolling Stone "reporter". There is so little fact in it that it's nothing more than fiction.

The fool is in love with the sound of his own voice.

Are we to honestly take that ranting loon serioulsy?

You will have to excuse me, my IQ level is to high to tolerate such non-sense. Would you please c-p the part where he proves she a dominion or where she claims to want a theocracy.

You're too lazy to read the article. I'm not doing your work for you.

Bachmann signed a pledge vowing to do the following:

Bachmann pledges a few other things (numbered and summarized/annotated for your convenience):

Point 3: Support only “faithful constitutionalists” as judges.

Given Bachmann’s love for Christian Nation revisionist David Barton, it’s safe to bet “faithful constitutionalist” means “believer that our laws are based on the Ten Commandments and Biblical law“.

Point 13: Defend religious liberty and freedom of speech against the “intolerance” of those who would [sue] citizens and [churches] for their [anti-gay hate speech].

Because everyone has equal freedoms, but some people are more equal than others.

Fools rush in: Bachmann's "Marriage Vow" pledge misstep alienates millions

Forum List

Back