Muslims: Entitled to kill?

What good would it do?

Name calling is just an emotional reaction, hence it has no value. If you're seeking the truth, or trying to convince me I'm wrong, merely stating you don't like what I say is worthless. Try to use rational arguments and perhaps people will give you some credit.

You kicked off this thread by parroting every known Fox talking point known to exist. Why should anyone take you seriously? I certainly don't. You're a clown.

So you're very familiar with all these talking points and yet you can't elaborate a better answer than just name calling? Come on, I know you can do better than that.

Name calling is just an emotional reaction, hence it has no value. If you're seeking the truth, or trying to convince me I'm wrong, merely stating you don't like what I say is worthless. Try to use rational arguments and perhaps people will give you some credit.

You kicked off this thread by parroting every known Fox talking point known to exist. Why should anyone take you seriously? I certainly don't. You're a clown.

So you're very familiar with all these talking points and yet you can't elaborate a better answer than just name calling? Come on, I know you can do better than that.
Don't bet on it.

Forum List

Back