Muslims: Entitled to kill?

Nothing poor about Christians... nor are they BUTCHERS, RAPISTS, MURDERERS.. But Islam is and it's followerers are.. Now who is poor??

Mountain Meadows. Sand Creek. Wounded Knee. And so many others. The religious wars in Europe. Protestants and Catholics in Ireland.

Ladygunslopper, no comment?

Is that all you have?? To take a name I use here and to pretend you're back in 4th grade calling names? ROFLMAO

Religulous wasn't an anti-Islamic film, trying to compare that to the one by Pastor Jones is pretty high on the intellectual dishonesty scale. :thup:

Sure it was, asshole. Over half an hour dedicated to mocking Allah.

Why was the Islamic world not outraged when Obama took $1 million donation from the anti-Islamic filmmaker?

Mountain Meadows. Sand Creek. Wounded Knee. And so many others. The religious wars in Europe. Protestants and Catholics in Ireland.

Is that all you have?? To take a name I use here and to pretend you're back in 4th grade calling names? ROFLMAO

No, that is not all that I have. I know a lot of history, and in much of it, the 'Christians' acted no better than today's Moslems. Constanople during the crusades ring a bell with you?

Religulous wasn't an anti-Islamic film, trying to compare that to the one by Pastor Jones is pretty high on the intellectual dishonesty scale. :thup:

Why was the Islamic world not outraged when Obama took $1 million donation from the anti-Islamic filmmaker?

I heard it was 15 minutes, at the end.

Maybe you should see it before you try to sound smart.

It was an anti-religious movie, but to say it as you do, in the midst of debating the other movie by Jones, is an obvious attempt at deception.

Last edited:
I find it comical that Libtards wail about a mythical 'War on Women' by conservatives, but fall all over themselves to defend these Muslim savages and their total abuse and oppression of their women folk.

LOL

LOL, yourself. Before we invaded Iraq on the basis of lies, women had more rights under Sadam than they do now. Bushie Baby and you 'Conservatives' oversaw that the loss of those rights as the new government was formed. Even as you would put the women in this nation back to the 19th Century if you had your way.

You're not really serious....are you???
How can someone actually believe this stuff??? :(

Is the Islamic 'War on Women' much, much, much worse than anything you could possibly attempt to attribute to conservative America as being a 'War on Women'?

No, that is not all that I have. I know a lot of history, and in much of it, the 'Christians' acted no better than today's Moslems. Constanople during the crusades ring a bell with you?

Notice how these sick old fuckers , the liberal herd ALWAYS have to go back hundreds of years to try and equate what their friends are doing, RAPING, MURDERING, SLAUGHTERING???? You can run, but you can'thide. Islam is the face of EVIL and TERROR..for those who choose to follow the destructive path.. NONE of us buy the snake oil you're trying to cram down our throats so put a fucking sock in it .

That was about 900 years ago, dumb fuck. When was the last time Christians slaughtered anyone because they were infidels?

I find it comical that Libtards wail about a mythical 'War on Women' by conservatives, but fall all over themselves to defend these Muslim savages and their total abuse and oppression of their women folk.

LOL

LOL, yourself. Before we invaded Iraq on the basis of lies, women had more rights under Sadam than they do now. Bushie Baby and you 'Conservatives' oversaw that the loss of those rights as the new government was formed. Even as you would put the women in this nation back to the 19th Century if you had your way.

You're not really serious....are you???
How can someone actually believe this stuff??? :(

Ask Old Rocks about Sadaam's 'rape rooms.'

LOL

Is the Islamic 'War on Women' much, much, much worse than anything you could possibly attempt to attribute to conservative America as being a 'War on Women'?

It's funny how you try to make this about everything other than the premise of the op. :lol:

That was about 900 years ago, dumb fuck. When was the last time Christians slaughtered anyone because they were infidels?

And to keep it real, everyone slaughtered everyone else 900 years ago.

That was just how business was done.

It's funny how you try to make this about everything other than the premise of the op. :lol:

The OP is about the Lefts defense of Muslim penchant to kill.

I am asking you about your defense of Muslims penchant to abuse their women.

Do you defend both atrocities, or not?

All of your knee-jerk reactions aside SF, what is it you'd like to do to resolve the Islam situation?

Do you prefer the Rottweiler technique of mass nuclear attacks?

But you're talking out of your ass, you keep ignoring that.

Shouldn't you be out shooting Muslims?

All of your knee-jerk reactions aside SF, what is it you'd like to do to resolve the Islam situation?

Do you prefer the Rottweiler technique of mass nuclear attacks?

Interesting...Instead of condemning those that stormed the embassy and took down the flag our first
response was to apologize to them for having their feeling hurt.That was the first order of business.
We always seem to take special care with Muslims because one never knows what little slight will set them off.

Once again for those not mentally impaired....a condemnation is not, I repeat, not an apology.

That is all.

Notice how Old Rocks and bob's colon haven't the guts to answer why they defend the Islamic War on Women and right to kill when religiously offended.

The Right Wing has learned that if you repeat a lie often enough...even a lie disproven in their own links... the mentally challenged and idiots will believe it. We've seen ample evidence of that right here.

Forum List

Back