Muslims are peaceful people

How many muslims are there in the world, and of that number, what percentage are considered violent?

And this is why (part of at least) I don't consider the other "side" enemies...because as many things as we disagree with, we agree on more. They just don't come up that often, for better or for worse.

well, here is a fact- the Muslims here have been in the news chanting death to America and they leave copies of their book at various businesses.
I will not trust a Muslim and that is my prerogative.

It is your perogative. And it is our perogative to point out how idiotic that is.

well, what the Christians did was a long time ago.

your words are coming back to haunt you.

Actually it was me who said that, not Jillian. And secondly I never just dismissed everything that was past a certain time frame. The relevance was because we were talking about people being offended...which is not the case here.

Yeesh...learn some debating skills, son.

Why? Are you a Christian? If you are, how do you feel about those who take the same attitude and stance against Christians?

If you don't like it, why do it to someone else?

my religion is not the issue here. I have reasons to mistrust Muslims because of what I see in the news.

Lark, since you have nothing substantial, you will be ignored.

my religion is not the issue here. I have reasons to mistrust Muslims because of what I see in the news.

Lark, since you have nothing substantial, you will be ignored.

Ah, but I disagree. If you are Christian, and you are offended by those who attck Christianity for the actions of the fringe nutjobs, then it goes to show your glaring double-standard in doing the exact same thing to others.

It is your perogative. And it is our perogative to point out how idiotic that is.

Actually it was me who said that, not Jillian. And secondly I never just dismissed everything that was past a certain time frame. The relevance was because we were talking about people being offended...which is not the case here.

Yeesh...learn some debating skills, son.

Apologies, I attributed it to Shogun.

Ah, but I disagree. If you are Christian, and you are offended by those who attck Christianity for the actions of the fringe nutjobs, then it goes to show your glaring double-standard in doing the exact same thing to others.

I am not a follower of any religion.
Are Christians wrong in bombing clinics? Yes, and Muslims are wrong in butchering and torching American soldiers.

I believe you did. You asked if I was an anti-semite. I responded to you. If I missed your response, please point it out to me.

I went back through the pages and didn't see where you mentioned your feelings towards Jews.

:eusa_whistle:

I am not a follower of any religion.
Are Christians wrong in bombing clinics? Yes, and Muslims are wrong in butchering and torching American soldiers.

Okay. Fine. Now I will point out that nutcases committing murder in the name of Christ in order to protest murder are NOT following Christ's teachings. I don't accept them as Christians according to scripture.

If all Muslims agreed with the 10%, then there would be 100% of them out there murdering people. And the radicals don't just butcher and torch American soldiers. They murder anyone who doesn't agree with their extremist views.

Didn't OBL just declare jihad on Pakistan, and Islamic nation?

Forum List

Back