Muslim world in peril for militancy

and in response to Pogo but Sunni brought the subject up . Concerning the 'barbary wars' the pertinent info can be found in paragraphs 4 and 5 of this linked article . muslim reasoning for acceptable piracy of American and ALL other shipping by infidels comes from 'mohammad' as written in the 'koran' . As told to Thomas Jefferson by muslim ambassador of 'tripoli' --- ABD AL RAHMAN --- . --- Thomas Jefferson’s Struggle with Islamic Brutality --- main thing is that according to 'mohammad' , piracy , slavery by muslims is acceptable islamic practice .

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday said the Muslim Ummah was facing danger and crisis as some people chose the wrong path of militancy.

“The whole Muslim Ummah has got trapped in danger due to some people's move to take a confusing path [of militancy]. We won't allow militancy and terrorism to be active in our country,” she said.

The PM was inaugurating the Hajj Programme-2017 at the Hajj Camp in the city's Ashkona.

Some people were misusing Islam by killing innocent people in the name of the religion, she said. “As a result, innocent Muslims across the world are facing harassment and even losing their lives.”

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) also said Islam is the religion of peace and there is no scope in Islam for killing innocent people, Hasina told the programme.

“No one has the right to kill innocent people; the almighty Allah will give the last verdict. Why can't they keep confidence and trust in Him?”

About suicidal attempts by militants, she said Islam never permits taking own life.

“Islam never said one would go to heaven by committing suicide. Some people are creating this confusion...we don't want our people to take this confusing path.”

Terming hajjis the guests of Allah, Hasina urged them to pray for Bangladesh so that people can live in peace and the government can continue the pace of development.
Muslim world in militancy danger

Good job.

Does he know that non-Muslims are not innocents? Ten to one he does.

It's a she.

Even worse. Muhammad said women should not be leaders.

Whelp ---- let's check in on JustHadABender and see if he's come up with anything yet after spotting him two days.

Perhaps he was thinking of this....?

Crafty ol' Mohammed ---- writing under another name....... :rofl:

You have a question to answer. Do you want me to repeat it? And you will never catch me calling Muhammad stupid.

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday said the Muslim Ummah was facing danger and crisis as some people chose the wrong path of militancy.

“The whole Muslim Ummah has got trapped in danger due to some people's move to take a confusing path [of militancy]. We won't allow militancy and terrorism to be active in our country,” she said.

The PM was inaugurating the Hajj Programme-2017 at the Hajj Camp in the city's Ashkona.

Some people were misusing Islam by killing innocent people in the name of the religion, she said. “As a result, innocent Muslims across the world are facing harassment and even losing their lives.”

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) also said Islam is the religion of peace and there is no scope in Islam for killing innocent people, Hasina told the programme.

“No one has the right to kill innocent people; the almighty Allah will give the last verdict. Why can't they keep confidence and trust in Him?”

About suicidal attempts by militants, she said Islam never permits taking own life.

“Islam never said one would go to heaven by committing suicide. Some people are creating this confusion...we don't want our people to take this confusing path.”

Terming hajjis the guests of Allah, Hasina urged them to pray for Bangladesh so that people can live in peace and the government can continue the pace of development.

Good job.
Despite Hasina's sales pi

There are way too many non-Muslims blowing things up all over the world.
Despite Ms. Hasina's sales pitch for foreign aid to her rathole country, things that contain Muslims deserve to be blown up.

Good job.

It's a she.

Whelp ---- let's check in on JustHadABender and see if he's come up with anything yet after spotting him two days.

You have a question to answer. Do you want me to repeat it? And you will never catch me calling Muhammad stupid.

Apparently what we'll never catch you doing is backing up your own assertion.

It's a she.

It is apparent you will not discuss Islam because you have nothing that disputes what I have said. Answer the question. Here is one more. Can you tell me one thing positive for non-Muslims in Islam?

It's a she.

It is apparent you will not discuss Islam because you have nothing that disputes what I have said. Answer the question. Here is one more. Can you tell me one thing positive for non-Muslims in Islam?

Ain't my job to dispute an assertion you haven't propped up, Hunior. Burden of proof is yours.

Your last sentence doesn't even make sense. Go learn to English.

Funny you can't answer a thing. Should I make the questions easier? You have nothing to say that changes one thing I have said about Islam. Only conclusion anyone can come to .

Enjoy your fail, you can go now. You do not intend to contribute what would be lies anyway, right?

Ain't my job to dispute an assertion you haven't propped up, Hunior. Burden of proof is yours.

Right after you learn to read it. I'll explain, listen closely, what in Islam is positive for non-Muslims?

Convert...or pay a tax to live...or die...yep!

It's a she.

Pogo doesn't want an honest conversation or discussion about 'islam' or muslims . He just wants to make statements about 'islam' to further islamic approved propaganda about the murderous Religion of Peace .

Pogo doesn't want an honest conversation or discussion about 'islam' or muslims . He just wants to make statements about 'islam' to further islamic approved propaganda about the murderous Religion of Peace .

It could be he is afraid someone will call him a bigot if he agrees. Priorities virtual popularity verses admitting the truth and help save the world from this madness.

The first is his priority.

Actually that's what post 4 did. We're still waiting for him to put some meat on those bones. Three days later.

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif

Now me, I don't make assertions unless I already know I can back 'em up. You can kinda see why.

Actually that's what post 4 did. We're still waiting for him to put some meat on those bones. Three days later.

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif

Now me, I don't make assertions unless I already know I can back 'em up. You can kinda see why.
Another Liberal from Entertainment Land ignoring reality...what a shock.

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif

Yyyyyyeah uhhh.. post 4?
impatient.gif

We'll check back next week. Maybe the proctology results will be in by then.

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------- agree INDEE , course Pogo and some other people , mods perhaps , probably are muslim and are part of the 'fifth column' that has been growing in the west and in the USA Indeependent .

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------- agree INDEE , course Pogo and some other people , mods perhaps , probably are muslim and are part of the 'fifth column' that has been growing in the west and in the USA Indeependent .

If we were --- we'd be able to back up what we assert about Mohammed. Wouldn't we. :eusa_whistle:

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif

Sahih Bukhari (88:219) - "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."
Sahih Bukhari (48:826) - Women have a deficiency of intelligence, meaning that their decisions will not be comparable to a man's.

Would you like more of Islams opinion on women?
Islam and a Woman's Place

I see Pogo thinks this is funny. What is funny is his complete lack of rebuttal.

Forum List

Back