Muslim world in peril for militancy

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday said the Muslim Ummah was facing danger and crisis as some people chose the wrong path of militancy.

“The whole Muslim Ummah has got trapped in danger due to some people's move to take a confusing path [of militancy]. We won't allow militancy and terrorism to be active in our country,” she said.

The PM was inaugurating the Hajj Programme-2017 at the Hajj Camp in the city's Ashkona.

Some people were misusing Islam by killing innocent people in the name of the religion, she said. “As a result, innocent Muslims across the world are facing harassment and even losing their lives.”

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) also said Islam is the religion of peace and there is no scope in Islam for killing innocent people, Hasina told the programme.

“No one has the right to kill innocent people; the almighty Allah will give the last verdict. Why can't they keep confidence and trust in Him?”

About suicidal attempts by militants, she said Islam never permits taking own life.

“Islam never said one would go to heaven by committing suicide. Some people are creating this confusion...we don't want our people to take this confusing path.”

Terming hajjis the guests of Allah, Hasina urged them to pray for Bangladesh so that people can live in peace and the government can continue the pace of development.
Muslim world in militancy danger

Good job.

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday said the Muslim Ummah was facing danger and crisis as some people chose the wrong path of militancy.

“The whole Muslim Ummah has got trapped in danger due to some people's move to take a confusing path [of militancy]. We won't allow militancy and terrorism to be active in our country,” she said.

The PM was inaugurating the Hajj Programme-2017 at the Hajj Camp in the city's Ashkona.

Some people were misusing Islam by killing innocent people in the name of the religion, she said. “As a result, innocent Muslims across the world are facing harassment and even losing their lives.”

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) also said Islam is the religion of peace and there is no scope in Islam for killing innocent people, Hasina told the programme.

“No one has the right to kill innocent people; the almighty Allah will give the last verdict. Why can't they keep confidence and trust in Him?”

About suicidal attempts by militants, she said Islam never permits taking own life.

“Islam never said one would go to heaven by committing suicide. Some people are creating this confusion...we don't want our people to take this confusing path.”

Terming hajjis the guests of Allah, Hasina urged them to pray for Bangladesh so that people can live in peace and the government can continue the pace of development.

Good job.

Does he know that non-Muslims are not innocents? Ten to one he does.

Good job.

It's a she.

Good job.

It's a she.

Even worse. Muhammad said women should not be leaders.

Good job.

There are way too many non-Muslims blowing things up all over the world.

Good job.

It's a she.

Not a place I want to vacation. Just saying...

Good job.

It's a she.

----------------------------------------------- i am thinking similar , the woman has NO authority Latamender !!

And yet, there she is.

Don't expect anything to come of it. There is no moderate Islam. Islam intends to dominate the world by any means possible. And these people are doing nothing to stop terror they are saying they will not do it. I don't plan to blow anything up myself, but will it, or them, affect the doctrine of Islam.

No.

Muslim world in peril for militancy

Is there even such a thing?

Is there a "Christian world"? A "Buddhist world"? An "agnostic world"?

And yet, there she is.

Don't expect anything to come of it. There is no moderate Islam. Islam intends to dominate the world by any means possible. And these people are doing nothing to stop terror they are saying they will not do it. I don't plan to blow anything up myself, but will it, or them, affect the doctrine of Islam.

No.

Reeeeally. So you've actually never heard of Sufis and Shiites and Sunnis, let alone the various subdivisions and other madhhabs? Or are you going with "they all look alike to me"?

Ever heard of Eastern Orthodox Christians? Or Copts?

And yet, there she is.

No.

Reeeeally. So you've actually never heard of Sufis and Shiites and Sunnis, let alone the various subdivisions and other madhhabs? Or are you going with "they all look alike to me"?

Ever heard of Eastern Orthodox Christians? Or Copts?

Of course I have. They all have the same doctrine from the Koran and the Hadith. You will be hard pressed to prove anything different.

Pogo

The usual gutless response. If you want to know about Islam all you have to do is ask. First you can tell me what is funny about my reply, It is a fact not a joke. But I have a feeling you could be one.

Pogo

The usual gutless response. If you want to know about Islam all you have to do is ask. First you can tell me what is funny about my reply, It is a fact not a joke. But I have a feeling you could be one.

Ask who? I don't think you know that much.

Pogo

Ask who? I don't think you know that much.

I know all that is needed to know about Islam. There is no great mystery or deep spiritual meaning and it is very plain and direct in its doctrine.

Good job.

It's a she.

----------------------------------------------- i am thinking similar , the woman has NO authority Latamender !!

Prime Ministers have "no authority" huh. :rolleyes:

Wiki describes her as "one of the most powerful women in the world". Not just her own country --- the world.

The muslim countries of Pakistan, Indonesia, Turkey, and Senegal, have all had women presidents.

And America has had how many women presidents? ....... :cool:

In the last quarter-century Sheikh Hasina has been PM twice. And when she wasn't --- another woman was.

Forum List

Back