Muslim world in peril for militancy

honest discussion and conversation concerning islam and muslims is impossible for the libs .

Pogo doesn't want an honest conversation or discussion about 'islam' or muslims . He just wants to make statements about 'islam' to further islamic approved propaganda about the murderous Religion of Peace .

Actually that's what post 4 did. We're still waiting for him to put some meat on those bones. Three days later.

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif

Now me, I don't make assertions unless I already know I can back 'em up. You can kinda see why.
Sahih Bukhari (88:219) - "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."
Sahih Bukhari (48:826) - Women have a deficiency of intelligence, meaning that their decisions will not be comparable to a man's.

Would you like more of Islams opinion on women?
Islam and a Woman's Place

Cornered to substantiate his claim about Mohammed he quotes not Mohammed, not the Qur'an but bails out with ----
--- TROP. :lmao:

Hey, why not get an assessment of the prospects of the Boston Red Sox from a Wankees fan while you're at it. Why not endeavor to learn what the Jewish faith is about from Adoilf Hitler. What a maroon.

Nothing like a credible source huh. What's that? You have no clue what "credible source" means? Yeah you just demonstrated that.

Wanna see one? Roll tape.

>> The ordinary Muslim believes, as seriously as the ordinary Jew or Christian, that Adam was God's primary creation and that Eve was made from Adam's rib. While this myth has obvious rootage in the Yahwist's account of creation in Genesis 2:18-24, it has no basis whatever in the Qur'an, which in the context of human creation speaks always in completely egalitarian terms. In none of the thirty or so passages that describe the creation of humanity (designated by generic terms such as an-nas, al-insan, and bashar) by God in a variety of ways is there any statement that could be interpreted as asserting or suggesting that man was created prior to woman or that woman was created from man. In fact, there are some passages that could from a purely grammatical/linguistic point of view—be interpreted as stating that the first creation
(nafs in wahidatin) was feminine not masculine.

The Qur'an notwithstanding, Muslims believe that Hawwa' (the Hebrew/Arabic counterpart of Eve), who incidentally is never mentioned in the Qur'an, was created from the "crooked" rib of Adam, who is believed 45 to be the first human being created by God. Here it needs to be mentioned that the term Adam is not an Arabic term but a Hebrew one meaning "of the soil" (from adarnah, "the soil"). The Hebrew term Adam functions generally as a collective noun referring to the human (species) rather than to a male human being. 4 In the Qur'an also the term Adam refers, in twenty-one cases out of twenty-five,' to humanity. Here it is of interest to note that though the term Adam mostly does not refer to a particular human being, it does refer to human beings in a particular way.

... Not only does the Qur'an make it clear that than and woman stand absolutely equal in the sight of God, but also that they are "members" and "protectors" of each other. In other words, the Qur'an does not create a hierarchy in which men are placed above women (as they are by many formulators of the Christian tradition), nor does it pit men against women in an adversary relationship. They are created as equal creatures of a universal, just, and merciful God whose pleasure it is that they live in harmony and in righteousness— together.

... While Muslims through the centuries have interpreted SurahAn-Nisa':34 as giving them _unequivocal mastery over women, a linguistically and philosophically/theologically accurate interpretation 9f this passage would lead to radically different conclusions. In simple words what this passage is saying is that since only women can bear children (which is not to say either that all women should bear children or that women's sole function is to bear children) — a function whose importance in the survival of any community cannot be questioned—they should not have the additional obligation of being breadwinners while they perform this function. Thus during the period of a woman's childbearing, the function of breadwinning must be performed by men (not just husbands) in the Muslim ummah. Reflection on this Queanic passage shows that the division of functions mandated here is designed to ensure justice in the community as a whole. <<
---- The Islamic Tradition: Sources and Interpretation, subsection of "Muslim Women and Post-Patriarchl Islam" by Riffat Hassan

Sorry Riffat Hassan is not a bloggist sitting on her ass in Florida running out monster stories for the gullible who believe everything they read on the internets. She's an internationally acclaimed theologian, Qur'an scholar and teacher born in Pakistan who's been doing this since the 1960s and currently a Professor of Religious Studies. And she's got a lot more than I've excerpted here.

Those are called "qualifications".

Last edited:
I see Pogo thinks this is funny. What is funny is his complete lack of rebuttal.

I think I mentioned this but --- you need to go lern howe to reed.

Wassamatta, not long enough? Wanna see another credible source?

Oh yeah here's a help-guide: Credible Source ("KRED-ih-ble SORSS") -- a source who actually knows what (s)he's talking about.

Last edited:
fotunately , I do not get my information on muslims and islam from Pogo or other muslims or possible muslims . I gather most of my info on muslims simply by keeping my eyes and ears open and by following current and historic news accounts of muslim murder , mayhem and atrocities all around the world . [its an everyday happening] Plus their history of invasion , murder , mayhem is easy for anyone to see and learn about .

fotunately , I do not get my information on muslims and islam from Pogo or other muslims or possible muslims . I gather most of my info on muslims simply by keeping my eyes and ears open and by following current and historic news accounts of muslim murder , mayhem and atrocities all around the world . [its an everyday happening] Plus their history of invasion , murder , mayhem is easy for anyone to see and learn about .

Exactly. Actually there's a much shorter way of saying that --- it looks like this: :lalala:

Pogo doesn't want an honest conversation or discussion about 'islam' or muslims . He just wants to make statements about 'islam' to further islamic approved propaganda about the murderous Religion of Peace .

Actually that's what post 4 did. We're still waiting for him to put some meat on those bones. Three days later.

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif

Now me, I don't make assertions unless I already know I can back 'em up. You can kinda see why.
Sahih Bukhari (88:219) - "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."
Sahih Bukhari (48:826) - Women have a deficiency of intelligence, meaning that their decisions will not be comparable to a man's.

Cornered to substantiate his claim about Mohammed he quotes not Mohammed, not the Qur'an but bails out with ----

Hey, why not get an assessment of the prospects of the Boston Red Sox from a Wankees fan while you're at it. Why not endeavor to learn what the Jewish faith is about from Adoilf Hitler. What a maroon.

Nothing like a credible source huh. What's that? You have no clue what "credible source" means? Yeah you just demonstrated that.

>> The ordinary Muslim believes, as seriously as the ordinary Jew or Christian, that Adam was God's primary creation and that Eve was made from Adam's rib. While this myth has obvious rootage in the Yahwist's account of creation in Genesis 2:18-24, it has no basis whatever in the Qur'an, which in the context of human creation speaks always in completely egalitarian terms. In none of the thirty or so passages that describe the creation of humanity (designated by generic terms such as an-nas, al-insan, and bashar) by God in a variety of ways is there any statement that could be interpreted as asserting or suggesting that man was created prior to woman or that woman was created from man. In fact, there are some passages that could from a purely grammatical/linguistic point of view—be interpreted as stating that the first creation

The Qur'an notwithstanding, Muslims believe that Hawwa' (the Hebrew/Arabic counterpart of Eve), who incidentally is never mentioned in the Qur'an, was created from the "crooked" rib of Adam, who is believed 45 to be the first human being created by God. Here it needs to be mentioned that the term Adam is not an Arabic term but a Hebrew one meaning "of the soil" (from adarnah, "the soil"). The Hebrew term Adam functions generally as a collective noun referring to the human (species) rather than to a male human being. 4 In the Qur'an also the term Adam refers, in twenty-one cases out of twenty-five,' to humanity. Here it is of interest to note that though the term Adam mostly does not refer to a particular human being, it does refer to human beings in a particular way.

... Not only does the Qur'an make it clear that than and woman stand absolutely equal in the sight of God, but also that they are "members" and "protectors" of each other. In other words, the Qur'an does not create a hierarchy in which men are placed above women (as they are by many formulators of the Christian tradition), nor does it pit men against women in an adversary relationship. They are created as equal creatures of a universal, just, and merciful God whose pleasure it is that they live in harmony and in righteousness— together.

... While Muslims through the centuries have interpreted SurahAn-Nisa':34 as giving them _unequivocal mastery over women, a linguistically and philosophically/theologically accurate interpretation 9f this passage would lead to radically different conclusions. In simple words what this passage is saying is that since only women can bear children (which is not to say either that all women should bear children or that women's sole function is to bear children) — a function whose importance in the survival of any community cannot be questioned—they should not have the additional obligation of being breadwinners while they perform this function. Thus during the period of a woman's childbearing, the function of breadwinning must be performed by men (not just husbands) in the Muslim ummah. Reflection on this Queanic passage shows that the division of functions mandated here is designed to ensure justice in the community as a whole. <<
---- The Islamic Tradition: Sources and Interpretation, subsection of "Muslim Women and Post-Patriarchl Islam" by Riffat Hassan

Sorry Riffat Hassan is not a bloggist sitting on her ass in Florida running out monster stories for the gullible who believe everything they read on the internets. She's an internationally acclaimed theologian, Qur'an scholar and teacher born in Pakistan who's been doing this since the 1960s and currently a Professor of Religious Studies. And she's got a lot more than I've excerpted here.

That is called apology. Where are the verses that say women re not equal? She cannot say this without debunking a shitload of verses that say women are inferior and much like domestic animals.

So it qualifies for nothing but an unfounded opinion proven by nothing but that Islam can be interpreted to fit your needs. It does not work that way. The Koran is to be taken literally. It says so in the Sura of the Cow. Anyone changing one thing will suffer an eternity of torment.

So you have 0 qualifications. The Koran completed Islam and, again, after thoughts are prohibited.

"And it is for the women to act as they (the husbands) act by them, in all fairness; but the men are a step above them."[7] (Q. 2:228) Rodwell "Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other."(Q. 4:34) Dawood.

1. WOMEN ARE DEFICIENT IN INTELLIGENCE AND RELIGION

The intellectual and religious deficiencies of women are stated in the following Hadith found in Sahih al-Bukhari which is considered by Muslim scholars to be "The most authentic book after the Book of Allah (ie. the Qur'an)":[13]

"Allah's Apostle once said to a group of women : 'I have not seen any one more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious, sensible man could be led astray by some of you.' The women asked: 'O Allah's Apostle, what is deficient in our intelligence and religion?' He said: 'Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?' They replied in the affirmative. He said: 'This is the deficiency of your intelligence' ... 'Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?' The women replied in the affirmative. He said: 'This is the deficiency in your religion.'"[14]

These are from Islamic literature, they qualify.
Women In Islam

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif

Notice above how Hassan's final (quoted) paragraph, in concert with the first one, effectively destroys the premise of "God" as a male. Which as we should know but often don't --- is impossible.

well , we know that muslims did the 'san bernadino , orlando pulse . ariana grande , charlie hebdo , trade tower attacks , belgium attacks , the killing of Fahrkunda , the throwing of homosexuals off tall buildings and many many other murders and attacks . Plus more muslim murders happen everyday , see the news Pogo .

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif

That is called apology. Where are the verses that say women re not equal? She cannot say this without debunking a shitload of verses that say women are inferior and much like domestic animals.

So it qualifies for nothing but an unfounded opinion proven by nothing.but that Islam can be interpreted to fit your needs. It does not work that way. The Koran is to be taken literally. It says so in the Sura of the Cow. Anyone changing one thing will suffer an eternity of torment.

So you have 0 qualifications. The Koran completed Islam and, again, after thoughts are prohibited.

"And it is for the women to act as they (the husbands) act by them, in all fairness; but the men are a step above them."[7] (Q. 2:228) Rodwell "Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other."(Q. 4:34) Dawood.

The intellectual and religious deficiencies of women are stated in the following Hadith found in Sahih al-Bukhari which is considered by Muslim scholars to be "The most authentic book after the Book of Allah (ie. the Qur'an)":[13]

"Allah's Apostle once said to a group of women : 'I have not seen any one more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious, sensible man could be led astray by some of you.' The women asked: 'O Allah's Apostle, what is deficient in our intelligence and religion?' He said: 'Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?' They replied in the affirmative. He said: 'This is the deficiency of your intelligence' ... 'Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?' The women replied in the affirmative. He said: 'This is the deficiency in your religion.'"[14]

Women In Islam

First of all what in the wide world of blue fuck is the "Sura of the Cow"?

Hassan is an established and heralded Quranic scholar. Her analyses come directly from the Qur'an.

Hadiths are not Qur'an -- they are, to quote your own term, "nothing but unqualified opinion" ABOUT the Qur'an. And they cannot be accepted where they contradict the Qur'an, as Dr Hassan readily points out, so you're flailing here in desperation.

You're also failing, having asserted waaaaaaaay back in post 4 a statement to Mohammed that you STILL can't back up.

:dig:

well , we know that muslims did the 'san bernadino , orlando pulse . ariana grande , charlie hebdo , trade tower attacks , belgium attacks , the killing of Fahrkunda , the throwing of homosexuals off tall buildings and many many other murders and attacks . Plus more muslim murders happen everyday , see the news Pogo .

Yeah yeah we all know what Composition Fallacy is. We see it here every day. :eusa_hand:

Doesn't make it any less a fallacy. All it does is underscore that it IS one.

I can sit here and explain what a Composition Fallacy is --- you can sit there and demonstrate it in action. What a team.

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif

So it qualifies for nothing but an unfounded opinion proven by nothing.but that Islam can be interpreted to fit your needs. It does not work that way. The Koran is to be taken literally. It says so in the Sura of the Cow. Anyone changing one thing will suffer an eternity of torment.

Women In Islam

Hassan is an established and heralded Quranic scholar. Her analyses come directly from the Qur'an.

Hadiths are not Qur'an -- they are, to quote your own term, "nothing but unqualified opinion" ABOUT the Qur'an. And they cannot be accepted where they contradict the Qur'an, as Dr Hassan readily points out, so you're flailing here in desperation.

You're also failing, having asserted waaaaaaaay back in post 4 a statement to Mohammed that you STILL can't back up.

I showed you the proof, and just showed you more. Your replies show you have no idea what you are talking about.
Do some research you lazy fuck.

plus we see muslims murdering in Europe or their homelands and a bit in the USA just about everyday Pogo . Plus their history of invasion going back 1300 , 1400 hundred years . Plus see our American fight with muslims in the early days of America where muslims thought they had the allah given 'right' to piracy and to make slaves of all non muslim peoples . muslim murder , mayhem is easy to see today and all through history since invention of islam in ABOUT 650 / 700 AD if a person has eyes and ears and can read Pogo .

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif

Notice above how Hassan's final (quoted) paragraph, in concert with the first one, effectively destroys the premise of "God" as a male. Which as we should know but often don't --- is impossible.

And backs that opinion with nothing but opinion.
It is not the creation nor us who call Allah He or Him but rather it is Allah who calls Himself He just like Allah says, [He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful] [ 59 v22 ] and also says, [He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him] also says, [ 59 v23 ] [He is Allah , the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise] [ 59 v24 ]

There is the answer, she is lying, you dumbass.
In conclusion it is obligatory upon us to use the words He or Him or His when describing Allah and His attributes. Allah knows best.
Why is Allah referred to as Him or He? | Islam.com - The Islamic community news, discussion, and Question & Answer forum

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif

Women In Islam

I showed you the proof, and just showed you more. Your replies show you have no idea what you are talking about.

"Research" :lol:

I gave you two sources who are professors, authors and widely-acclaimed academics accomplished in theology, comparative and international politics, hermeneutics and philosophy who have a combined over 75 years of study, writing, lecturing and teaching. Your "research" amounted to a self-described blogger and "Shillman Journalism fellow" (how true) who isn't even a Muslim, let alone ever picked up any qualifications.

Yeah, you tell me all about "research", Sparkles. :rofl:

Because when I want my plumbing fixed I look for somebody who's never worked with pipes but knows he doesn't like them.

Last edited:

Women In Islam

I gave you two sources who are professors, authors and widely-acclaimed academics accomplished in theology, comparative and international politics, hermeneutics and philosophy who have a combined over 75 years of study, writing, lecturing and teaching. Your "research" amounted to a self-described blogger and "Shillman Journalism fellow" (how true) who has never even bee a Muslim, let alone ever picked up any qualifications.

Every thing you have offered has been proven to be bullshit by Islamic literature itself. Something you seem to know 0 about.

If you have not noticed a good part of academics are liars. And nothing out sources the actual literature and what it says.

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif

It is not the creation nor us who call Allah He or Him but rather it is Allah who calls Himself He just like Allah says, [He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful] [ 59 v22 ] and also says, [He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him] also says, [ 59 v23 ] [He is Allah , the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise] [ 59 v24 ]

In conclusion it is obligatory upon us to use the words He or Him or His when describing Allah and His attributes. Allah knows best.
Why is Allah referred to as Him or He? | Islam.com - The Islamic community news, discussion, and Question & Answer forum

Oh that's not Dr. Hassan's opinion --- it's mine. I actually don't know what her view is on that but she's provided ample basis, even though it's not something I was looking for, just something that occurred to me.

It is impossible for "God" to be both male and solitary. "Male" is a sexual term. It cannot exist without a corresponding "female". And it certainly can't create anything.

Dr. Hassan (say it again -- "Doctor", not "blogger") has cited the part of the Qur'an that describes a non-gendered creation story, in great detail. And there's a lot more to it in the paper.

(/offtopic) (sort of)

Women In Islam

I gave you two sources who are professors, authors and widely-acclaimed academics accomplished in theology, comparative and international politics, hermeneutics and philosophy who have a combined over 75 years of study, writing, lecturing and teaching. Your "research" amounted to a self-described blogger and "Shillman Journalism fellow" (how true) who has never even bee a Muslim, let alone ever picked up any qualifications.

Every thing you have offered has been proven to be bullshit by Islamic literature itself. Something you seem to know 0 about.

"0", pronounced "zero".

Interesting concept, "zero". For one thing it describes exactly the amount of basis you've provided for post 4.
Four days ago.

And yet you can't bring yourself to admit you pulled it out of your ass.

We sit, and we wait.
impatient.gif

Oh that's not Dr. Hassan's opinion --- it's mine. I actually don't know what her view is on that but she's provided ample basis, even though it's not something I was looking for, just something that occurred to me.

It is impossible for "God" to be both male and solitary. "Male" is a sexual term. It cannot exist without a corresponding "female". And it certainly can't create anything.

Dr. Hassan (say it again -- "Doctor", not "blogger") has cited the part of the Qur'an that describes a non-gendered creation story, in great detail. And there's a lot more to it in the paper.

(/offtopic) (sort of)

She cannot change the literature from Islam I just showed you. That you think she can shows just how little you know. And as far as post 4, I showed you the verse that said women should not be leaders. That covers it imbecile, nothing else is needed.

Last edited:
Riffat Hassan is a jerk (ess) who stretches sophistry to the point of obscenity------how could anyone feel a need to cast that shit into cyberspace?

Forum List

Back